Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 03:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think he's an alt.  That was my point when I cleared up who he was.

I don't have an issue with him being an alt, my issue is that he seems to be the type that shows up in any thread and derails it with the same generic arguments where everyone who disagrees with him is super liberal and liberals are brainwashed morons.  It's just generic crap that isn't conducive to legitimate discussion.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-02-2015, 03:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure if you are aiming this comment at him or everyone else.

If the shoe fits.....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-02-2015, 03:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think he's an alt.  That was my point when I cleared up who he was.

Yeah, I just found his posting style familiar. One of the difficulties with that in the new board is recognizing whether it is familiarity because of a screen name change or because of an alt.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-02-2015, 03:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I've known who he was since the beginning of the board.

Who? I've been dying to know who the only person in the world who believes bfine "owns" anybody in a debate is.
(10-02-2015, 03:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Grow up and discuss the points,

This requires him to make some first.

Also, no. If you suspect somebody is trolling, it's best to not discuss anything with them at all.
(10-02-2015, 03:51 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: This requires him to make some first.

Also, no. If you suspect somebody is trolling, it's best to not discuss anything with them at all.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-02-2015, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ....

Exactly. I'm sure that you do believe I'm trolling you for pointing out words you failed to read in posts you respond to. So instead of attempting to quote-mine me all the time, feel free to stop responding.
(10-02-2015, 03:49 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Who? I've been dying to know who the only person in the world who believes bfine "owns" anybody in a debate is.

He was "Cincy's Best" on the old board.
(10-02-2015, 04:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: He was "Cincy's Best" on the old board.

Right, but apparently he hasn't exactly admitted it yet, so I'll continue to ignore him until he can be honest.
(10-02-2015, 04:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Right, but apparently he hasn't exactly admitted it yet, so I'll continue to ignore him until he can be honest.

He posted in the "who were you thread" a few months ago.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Does this new board have an ignore feature? My fragile liberal mind can't take his right-wing truth!
(10-02-2015, 04:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He posted in the "who were you thread" a few months ago.

Ah, okay. Well it's still pretty deceptive that he referred to CB in the third person earlier today, then. But I guess I'll toy with him if he ever manages to say anything of interest.
(10-02-2015, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Does this new board have an ignore feature?  My fragile liberal mind can't take his right-wing truth!

Yep.  Bottom right hand of the person's profile page, right next to "Add to Buddy List".
(10-02-2015, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Does this new board have an ignore feature?  My fragile liberal mind can't take his right-wing truth!

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Remember-the-Ignore-feature
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-02-2015, 12:05 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  Not surprisingly though.  You have a liberal arts college wife.

This is just pathetic.  The Air Force Academy, Naval Academy, and West Point are all liberal arts colleges.  Liberal arts don't have anything to do with liberal politics.  Keep on trollin'.

(10-02-2015, 12:08 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Really?  What lie is that?

Let's take a look . . .

(10-02-2015, 10:09 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So if you need to blend into your environment an AK is better to have than an AR-15 since you don't want the Taliban to make you as a US citizen.

Let's assume for a second you are a civilian contractor with a security job in Afghanistan.  You're security, not Spec Ops.  A guard, not an operator.  You would most likely perform fixed site security, convoy security, personnel security.  Emphasis on security.  You wouldn't be involved in any covert patrol which would require you to "blend into your environment."  Additionally, an AK won't help you blend into your environment with your baseball cap, sunglasses, lily white skin, clean shaven face, and western clothing.

http://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ranger.pdf

Let me refer you to Roger's Standing Order #4 from the Ranger Handbook, page i . . .

Quote:4.  Tell the truth about what you see and what you do. There is an army depending on us for correct information. You can lie all you please when you tell other folks about the Rangers, but don't never lie to a Ranger or officer

Go bullshit someone else.

(10-02-2015, 02:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Don't get used to me.  I don't post much, due to being out of the country 

There is plenty of internet access in Afghanistan.  Co-worker's husband is a 1SG, had internet access in his room during most recent Afghanistan deployment.
(10-02-2015, 04:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is just pathetic.  The Air Force Academy, Naval Academy, and West Point are all liberal arts colleges.  Liberal arts don't have anything to do with liberal politics.  Keep on trollin'.

Let's take a look . . .

Let's assume for a second you are a civilian contractor with a security job in Afghanistan.  You're security, not Spec Ops.  A guard, not an operator.  You would most likely perform fixed site security, convoy security, personnel security.  Emphasis on security.  You wouldn't be involved in any covert patrol which would require you to "blend into your environment."  Additionally, an AK won't help you blend into your environment with your baseball cap, sunglasses, lily white skin, clean shaven face, and western clothing.

http://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ranger.pdf

Let me refer you to Roger's Standing Order #4 from the Ranger Handbook, page i . . .

Go bullshit someone else.

There is plenty of internet access in Afghanistan.  Co-worker's husband is a 1SG, had internet access in his room during most recent Afghanistan deployment.

Does it really surprise you? It's the Internet, where every conservative is either a decorated military hero or a wildly successful businessman.
(10-02-2015, 04:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Right, but apparently he hasn't exactly admitted it yet, so I'll continue to ignore him until he can be honest.

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Scouts-supposedly-love-Jared-Goff-s-mechanics-and-accuracy

Post #5
(10-02-2015, 04:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's assume for a second you are a civilian contractor with a security job in Afghanistan.  You're security, not Spec Ops.  A guard, not an operator.  You would most likely perform fixed site security, convoy security, personnel security.  Emphasis on security.  You wouldn't be involved in any covert patrol which would require you to "blend into your environment."  Additionally, an AK won't help you blend into your environment with your baseball cap, sunglasses, lily white skin, clean shaven face, and western clothing.

I'm going to make the assumption he was referring to the report of the rifle, as far as the blending in reference.
However, I find it odd that it has no muzzle-brake or flash suppressor.
(10-02-2015, 04:56 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Does it really surprise you? It's the Internet, where every conservative is either a decorated military hero or a wildly successful businessman.

Isn't it "business person" to you folks? Get with the program.

Maybe they enjoy watching libs get riled up. They know liberals hate successful people. Liberals want happy people to be miserable like themselves.
(10-03-2015, 10:08 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Isn't it "business person" to you folks? Get with the program.

Maybe they enjoy watching libs get riled up. They know liberals hate successful people. Liberals want happy people to be miserable like themselves.

Businessman is correct. Any real conservative knows women are barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making their husband a sammich the way God intended. 

What's wrong with you?