Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospects The Bengals Met With
(04-21-2016, 06:18 PM)Shady Wrote: I hate the thought of that. Him being a Steeler, that is. The call at #24 this year has been the hardest for me to get a handle on. In Duke We Trust, though. Right. Rock On

I'd say the best part of this draft is that we have no freaking clue who we're going to select. Different WR options, but we tend to stick to our board so a secondary or DL player could also be in play.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Only 1 DE on the list Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 08:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Only 1 DE on the list  Shocked

The coaches must really love Hardison. Don't get it, we just lost Gilberry and Hunt and Clarke have shown nothing as pass rushers.

Hope we secretly met with some Ends.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm actually shocked that the only DE the Bengals have met with has been Emmanuel Ogbah. Especially with Gilberry going to DET.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that the Bengals avoid drafting a DE and decide to keep both Hunt and Clarke. Unless a miracle happens, they won't provide sufficient depth for a rotation and potential fill-in if an injury occurs to either Dunlap or MJ.

pretty sure we were at the grand valley st pro day and i'd about guarantee we was looking at matt judon.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 08:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Only 1 DE on the list  Shocked

Not every visit/workout/interview is reported. We've most likely met with more DEs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Well still holds true, the prospects we meet with we tend to draft.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 09:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: So is that kid, Fedejedelum...who I shall henceforth refer to as Fej.  That guy was all over the field for Illinois.  They had no offense to speak of, but their defense kept them in some games.  He is a very instinctive, rangy player.  Won't get a lot of publicity because of the team he is coming from, but surrounded by better talent I think this guy would have been a very well-known individual. 

Let's hope you're right!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote