Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospects The Bengals Met With
We met with Maryland safety Sean Davis and West Virginia safety Karl Joseph.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
William Jackson is supposed to visit this week.

All the interest in DBs. We lost two starters. We will be drafting one or two.

If we go first round CB again we are either planning on letting Dre walk or Dennards shoulder could be a recurring issue
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 06:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: William Jackson is supposed to visit this week.

All the interest in DBs. We lost two starters. We will be drafting one or two.

If we go first round CB again we are either planning on letting Dre walk or Dennards shoulder could be a recurring issue

If we take another CB int he first, I think that guarantees Dre K walking.

Also, we're meeting with Arizona State WR Devin Lucien. He'd be a free agent signing.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
I always like to look at who the Bengals met with privately/had a meeting with.

Last year they had private meetings/meeting with Paul Dawson, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogubehi.

Might not seem like much, but it seems like they like to meet with their high profile guys on the side.

So that gives us Coleman, Docston, Treadwell, Butler, Ogbah, Jackson III, and Joseph as 7 of their top prospects.

Maybe even Washington if they decide to reach for him, but I doubt it/hope not.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 06:30 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I always like to look at who the Bengals met with privately/had a meeting with.

Last year they had private meetings/meeting with Paul Dawson, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogubehi.

Might not seem like much, but it seems like they like to meet with their high profile guys on the side.

So that gives us Coleman, Docston, Treadwell, Butler, Ogbah, Jackson III, and Joseph as 7 of their top prospects.

Maybe even Washington if they decide to reach for him, but I doubt it/hope not.

Good list, i am hoping for Billings though.

Out of those guys i think the ones that might be there at 24 in my opinion are Doctson, Butler, Ogbah and Jackson III.

I would take them in that order and be happy bout it.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 12:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good list, i am hoping for Billings though.

Out of those guys i think the ones that might be there at 24 in my opinion are Doctson, Butler, Ogbah and Jackson III.

I would take them in that order and be happy bout it.

I would absolutely love Billings, but they haven't met with him at all apparently. Which is a shame, think he's going to be a special talent

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 04:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I would absolutely love Billings, but they haven't met with him at all apparently. Which is a shame, think he's going to be a special talent

They may have been able to keep things secret with Billings. Same thing happened with Gresham.
Reply/Quote
Here's the list of prospects for our "local day" workouts.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/List-of-prospects-for-Local-Day-/09b02808-d98e-4632-90c8-37ee5f8be2fd

Quote:--DE Bryson Albright, Miami-Ohio (St. Xavier HS)

--LB Joe Bolden, Michigan (Colerain HS)

--G Trevan Brown, Miami-Ohio (Boone County HS)

--TE Benson Browne, North Carolina State (Walnut Hills HS)

--WR Alex Chisum, Cincinnati

--OG Donavon Clark, Michigan State (Finneytown HS)

--WR Jeremy Duncan, Ohio State (Middletown HS)

--HB Trayion Durham, Kent State (Colerain HS)

--G Parker Ehinger, Cincinnati

--LB Jarrett Grace, Notre Dame (Colerain HS)

--LB Jesse Hayes, Wisconsin (Moeller HS)

--DT Joel Heath, Michigan State (Mt. Healthy HS)

--CB Darius Hillary, Wisconsin (Sycamore HS)

--WR Johnny Holton, Cincinnati

--S D.J. Hunter, Marshall (Middletown HS)

--LB Jacob Lindsey, Harvard (St. Xavier)

--WR Jalin Marshall, Ohio State (Middletown HS)

--WR Mekale McKay, Cincinnati

--WR Chris Moore, Cincinnati

--WR Max Morrison, Cincinnati

--DE Silverberry Mouhon, Cincinnati

--OT Justin Murray, Cincinnati (Sycamore HS)

--CB Leviticus Payne, Cincinnati

--CB Cody Quinn, Kentucky (Middletown HS)

--WR Dez Stewart, Ohio Dominican (Walnut Hills HS)

--HB Gary Underwood, Villanova (Winton Woods HS)

--LB Marquise Vann, Connecticut (Fairfield HS)

--DT Adolphus Washington, Ohio State (Taft HS)

--WR Shaq Washington, Cincinnati

--OT Chad West, Cincinnati

--TE A.J. Williams, Michigan (Sycamore HS)

--LS Kirk Willis, Cincinnati (Greenville, Ohio HS)

--CB Adrian Witty, Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 05:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Here's the list of prospects for our "local day" workouts.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/List-of-prospects-for-Local-Day-/09b02808-d98e-4632-90c8-37ee5f8be2fd

I'd be happy with Joe Bolden, Chris Moore, or Adolphus Washington. But I would want Washington in the 2nd round.

Reply/Quote
Bowling Green WR Roger Lewis worked out for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 04:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I would absolutely love Billings, but they haven't met with him at all apparently. Which is a shame, think he's going to be a special talent

Me too.

(04-15-2016, 04:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They may have been able to keep things secret with Billings. Same thing happened with Gresham.

Hope you are right BD.

(04-19-2016, 04:41 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bowling Green WR Roger Lewis worked out for the Bengals.

If this is the same guy i think i am thinking of i would love to have him in stripes in the mid rounds.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: We met with Maryland safety Sean Davis and West Virginia safety Karl Joseph.

I wouldn't be mad if we took Karl Joseph at 24. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually shocked that the only DE the Bengals have met with has been Emmanuel Ogbah. Especially with Gilberry going to DET.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that the Bengals avoid drafting a DE and decide to keep both Hunt and Clarke. Unless a miracle happens, they won't provide sufficient depth for a rotation and potential fill-in if an injury occurs to either Dunlap or MJ.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm actually shocked that the only DE the Bengals have met with has been Emmanuel Ogbah. Especially with Gilberry going to DET.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that the Bengals avoid drafting a DE and decide to keep both Hunt and Clarke. Unless a miracle happens, they won't provide sufficient depth for a rotation and potential fill-in if an injury occurs to either Dunlap or MJ.

I'd guess they want Hardison to fill Gilberry's role. Not sure I agree w/ that.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm actually shocked that the only DE the Bengals have met with has been Emmanuel Ogbah. Especially with Gilberry going to DET.

(04-21-2016, 02:10 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I'd guess they want Hardison to fill Gilberry's role. Not sure I agree w/ that.

I think that is the plan, but I'm sure we've met with more DE's than just ogbah. This is only a list of the meetings we know about.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 02:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I think that is the plan, but I'm sure we've met with more DE's than just ogbah. This is only a list of the meetings we know about.

Right. This is stuff they usually want kept secret. The ones that do get out could be intentional. Or because the prospect has a blabber mouth on social media
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 07:24 PM)Shady Wrote: I wouldn't be mad if we took Karl Joseph at 24. 

I've seen Joseph mocked to the Steelers plenty of times. It very well could be due diligence on our part to see what we'll be going up against.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 04:12 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I've seen Joseph mocked to the Steelers plenty of times. It very well could be due diligence on our part to see what we'll be going up against.

I hate the thought of that. Him being a Steeler, that is. The call at #24 this year has been the hardest for me to get a handle on. In Duke We Trust, though. Right. Rock On
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 06:18 PM)Shady Wrote: I hate the thought of that. Him being a Steeler, that is. The call at #24 this year has been the hardest for me to get a handle on. In Duke We Trust, though. Right. Rock On

Yeah I don't want to see that, Joseph will be a steal wherever he ends up 
Reply/Quote

Same way i feel, would be a huge mistake to ignore the DE or DT position this draft. Especially for us.
Reply/Quote