Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
If a transgender female is elected, are they the first woman as President?

If a man runs for President, is elected, and then, the day of the election, says "I'm a woman," have they suddenly become the first woman President?

Either way, isn't that a slap in the face to women?
Alexa ? What is an obsession ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

So typically this level of obsession is usually just projection coming out in the most toxic way possible.

Brad, if you're afraid of admitting to anyone what you feel you are - I'm here for you buddy. I'll be your safe space.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Brad I can’t complain about posts on this forum when you make posts like this lol…
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-25-2023, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If a transgender female is elected, are they the first woman as President?

If a man runs for President, is elected, and then, the day of the election, says "I'm a woman," have they suddenly become the first woman President?

Either way, isn't that a slap in the face to women?

According to the Politically Correct Crowd yes.
But there is alot of angst amongst Women as well about this issue.
It's best to just avoid it and let it play out.

(08-25-2023, 10:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Now you know how we feel about 3/4 of your posts
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-25-2023, 09:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Alexa ? What is an obsession ?

lol. 

That's what the left does- they just expect us to buy into everything without asking any questions!
(08-26-2023, 12:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol. 
That's what the left does- they just expect us to buy into everything without asking any questions!

Those 50 million people who bought Trump's Big Lie with no proof--

they didn't do it without asking questions--"Why is 'the left' picking on Trump???  Is it because they hate him??" 
What conservatives think the trans conversation is:

Liberal: "YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT TRANS WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS CIS WOMEN AND THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE AND IF YOU SAY THERE IS, YOU'RE A BIGOT AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING."

Conservative: "Chromosomes (walk away from an explosion in the background, super cool)."
*Liberals heads explode*

What the trans conversation actually is:
Liberal: "Hey everyone, can we please accept trans people for the identity that they hold? There is a lot of nuance about sex and gender in society and there are some people who feel their genetic sex and their social gender/societal expectations are not aligned. If they want to alter their bodies via drugs, clothing, presentation and surgery and be seen in society as the way they truly feel, can everyone just work with them on this?"

Conservatives: "No. We will make their lives as difficult as we are legally allowed to. And we will change the laws so that we can make them even more difficult where possible."

Liberal: "...why though?"

Conservatives: "OH MY GOD, STOP SHOVING YOUR PEDOPHILIC IDEOLOGY DOWN OUR THROATS! WE'RE THE VICTIMS HERE!"
(08-26-2023, 01:37 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What conservatives think the trans conversation is:

Liberal: "YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT TRANS WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS CIS WOMEN AND THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE AND IF YOU SAY THERE IS, YOU'RE A BIGOT AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING."

Conservative: "Chromosomes (walk away from an explosion in the background, super cool)."
*Liberals heads explode*

What the trans conversation actually is:
Liberal: "Hey everyone, can we please accept trans people for the identity that they hold? There is a lot of nuance about sex and gender in society and there are some people who feel their genetic sex and their social gender/societal expectations are not aligned. If they want to alter their bodies via drugs, clothing, presentation and surgery and be seen in society as the way they truly feel, can everyone just work with them on this?"

Conservatives: "No. We will make their lives as difficult as we are legally allowed to. And we will change the laws so that we can make them even more difficult where possible."

Liberal: "...why though?"

Conservatives: "OH MY GOD, STOP SHOVING YOUR PEDOPHILIC IDEOLOGY DOWN OUR THROATS! WE'RE THE VICTIMS HERE!"

Funny, but you are missing a whole group of Liberal women who are against Trans women competing against Biological Females in sports.
What was the quote? Women's sports is not for failed Male athletes? 
(08-26-2023, 02:41 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Funny, but you are missing a whole group of Liberal women who are against Trans women competing against Biological Females in sports.

Are you saying there are people out there who believe there are men who want to be athletes but are not good enough to succeed in male athletics, so they say "oh, I know. I'll claim I'm trans. That way I can compete against women!"

There's many layers to this absurd idea, but I can't get past the idea that someone would put their body through a plethora of hormonal changes (as there are rules in the NCAA about minimum time spent on HRT before you are allowed to participate in the opposite gender sports), take on huge social stigma and expose themselves to the hatred of half of the country all to win...like, best case realistic scenario a school scholarship? It's not like there's a ton of money in women's sports, and there's, what, only 1 trans woman in the WNBA? And she's not even that successful.

So if this theoretical man did exist (one pretending to be trans to compete against women), he's doing a terrible job at achieving...whatever goal he set out to achieve.
(08-26-2023, 02:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are you saying there are people out there who believe there are men who want to be athletes but are not good enough to succeed in male athletics, so they say "oh, I know. I'll claim I'm trans. That way I can compete against women!"

There's many layers to this absurd idea, but I can't get past the idea that someone would put their body through a plethora of hormonal changes (as there are rules in the NCAA about minimum time spent on HRT before you are allowed to participate in the opposite gender sports), take on huge social stigma and expose themselves to the hatred of half of the country all to win...like, best case realistic scenario a school scholarship? It's not like there's a ton of money in women's sports, and there's, what, only 1 trans woman in the WNBA? And she's not even that successful.

So if this theoretical man did exist (one pretending to be trans to compete against women), he's doing a terrible job at achieving...whatever goal he set out to achieve.

Might want to take that up with that Martina Navratilova. She's the biological female that said it.
I was merely pointing out that there is more than just conservatives against Trans Women competing against Biological Females in Female only sports.
(08-26-2023, 12:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol. 

Like if you care about the answers ... 

How many threads did you start on trans people ? 20 ? 30 ? 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

When and if a trans person ever runs for President, we can discuss it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(08-26-2023, 02:41 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Funny, but you are missing a whole group of Liberal women who are against Trans women competing against Biological Females in sports.

0.00000001%.

Thats how many trans women there are competing in women's sports. 

As if you actually give a shit about women's sports. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(08-25-2023, 11:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: According to the Politically Correct Crowd yes.
But there is alot of angst amongst Women as well about this issue.
It's best to just avoid it and let it play out.

Now you know how we feel about 3/4 of your posts

So "we" feel 1/4 of them are worthwhile?  

(08-26-2023, 08:24 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 0.00000001%.

Thats how many trans women there are competing in women's sports. 

As if you actually give a shit about women's sports. 

With so few, odd how they are dominating the biological females... wonder why?

And to back that up.  Here's a small list of Trans Women competing at a professional level against biological females.

https://www.outsports.com/trans/2022/3/1/22948400/transgender-trans-athlete-championship-national-world-title

If that's not a good enough start for you, then google it for College and HS levels where they are also dominating.

As if you actually give a shit about biological women.
(08-26-2023, 09:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: So "we" feel 1/4 of them are worthwhile?  

You sound like a certain former POTUS.   Tongue
(08-26-2023, 09:48 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You sound like a certain former POTUS.   Tongue

1135809 would love to have won a quarter of the time but I'll let you know in two weeks.  Mellow

(08-26-2023, 03:43 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Might want to take that up with that Martina Navratilova. She's the biological female that said it.
I was merely pointing out that there is more than just conservatives against Trans Women competing against Biological Females in Female only sports.

Oh okay. 

Yea, TERFs do exist, unfortunately.