Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RESTORE THE REP I GOT FROM THE GUY CRYING TO GET HIS ACCOUNT DELETED THREAD MODS!
This message board is quickly falling apart. Sad.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 10:54 AM)Mer Wrote: This message board is quickly falling apart. Sad.

Lighten up, Francis.

There's only so much offseaon and Covid talk that can be had.  There's no harm in a weird thread going a bit off the rails.  This is the internet afterall.

Reply/Quote
LOL

Sigh, I miss football.

Rep given.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everyone = Rep point/upvotes/likes are fake internet points. They are meaningless and have no value.

Also, everyone upon receiving them =

Reply/Quote
If your repped in a thread and the thread is deleted, I don't think you lose the rep given to you once it's been given. I could be wrong, but if you look into your alerts, those rep msgs should still be there. However, when you click it will not take you to the thread. I think I'm right, but not 100% sure. With that said, it's refreshing to read all of you having a good time. I seriously mean that.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 10:54 AM)Mer Wrote: This message board is quickly falling apart. Sad.

Handy to help turn your frown upside squirt squirt.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 11:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If your repped in a thread and the thread is deleted, I don't think you lose the rep given to you once it's been given. I could be wrong, but if you look into your alerts, those rep msgs should still be there. However, when you click it will not take you to the thread. I think I'm right, but not 100% sure. With that said, it's refreshing to read all of you having a good time. I seriously mean that.

Handy for the clarification mr moderator man. But I can’t see the comment these posters made either. And one of them sends me some real personal notes that encourage me and help relieve stress that builds up in my lower lumbar.

That why I’m asking you, mr moderator man, to reinstate that mans account so I can get on with my day.

Can someone at least sign up an alt and post the same trite crap as he would so I can jump in with a couple of poignant zingers and get me some cos-play handy?
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:33 PM)jason Wrote: Just know that it's raining rep in this thread.

Let it rain!    

I'm strumming my Stratocaster, channeling Bill Starbuck and waiting...
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 11:35 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Handy to help turn your frown upside squirt squirt.

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 08:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So I made an extremely salient point that many of my peers thought was so incredibly insightful they took the time out of their busy day to click the rep button and write me what I can only presume was a well crafted, touching note.

Just because some guy looses it and begs to have his account deleted because of the single ply tin foil he bought, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to connect with my fellow board members!

REINSTATE HIS ACCOUNT SO I GET MY REP BACK!

I gave you some rep Vas.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I gave you some rep Vas.  Cool

I say we run him for President.  Handies for everyone.  Pervert
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 01:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I say we run him for President.  Handies for everyone.  Pervert

Eh, I prefer the handies from pretty ladies Tiger Teeth lol
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I gave you some rep Vas.  Cool

Thanks for the handy.  Gave you a reachback handy.

(07-29-2020, 02:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, I prefer the handies from pretty ladies Tiger Teeth lol

You play the handies you're dealt Nate.  They don't all look good, but you gotta turn a blind eye to a couple of flops now and then.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 11:35 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Handy to help turn your frown upside squirt squirt.

When a guy named "vas deferens" says "squirt squirt" you better pay attention.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 02:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thanks for the handy.  Gave you a reachback handy.

You play the handies you're dealt Nate.  They don't all look good, but you gotta turn a blind eye to a couple of flops now and then.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 02:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, I prefer the handies from pretty ladies Tiger Teeth lol

Well, me too.  I meant...oh nevermind.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
On a serious, perhaps less handy, note. We should all rep the mods for leaving this thread go. I for one am blowing off a lot of steam. And handily other stuff.
Reply/Quote
I gave every post in this thread maximum rep! I am spent and feel drained!
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 03:43 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I gave every post in this threat maximum rep! I am spent and feel drained!

Oh gawd, you guys gotta' stop!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna' start a campaign for vas. We'll win for sure! Handies For Every Man! VOTE vas/2020
Reply/Quote