Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Dolezal
Rachel Dolezal is the head of the Washington state NAACP and teacher of Africana studies at Eastern Washington University. She's an outspoken member of the African American community. Only problem is, she's white. She's been lying about her race for years.

How do you get to the top of the NAACP without anyone realizing you're white?

I mean this sounds like an awful Waynes brothers movie.
(06-12-2015, 12:53 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Rachel Dolezal is the head of the Washington state NAACP and teacher of Africana studies at Eastern Washington University. She's an outspoken member of the African American community. Only problem is, she's white. She's been lying about her race for years.

Didn't the NAACP give a Image Award to the former owner of the Clippers Donald Sterling?  
LOL

And, hit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Haha so NAACP being ran by a white lady

Please tell me she is from south haha
So if she identifies as black do we have to treat her as such?

Since i guess you can identify as anything now these days.

If she can't then if she did put herself down as black anywhere would that be fraud?
(06-12-2015, 12:53 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Rachel Dolezal is the head of the Washington state NAACP and teacher of Africana studies at Eastern Washington University. She's an outspoken member of the African American community. Only problem is, she's white. She's been lying about her race for years.

Or Chapelle's black white supremacist.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

She posted this on facebook with the caption that her dad was coming to town and would possibly be speaking

[Image: 1908489_1559933930920295_614548229773624...e=55F0CE2E]

Her dad is white...

[Image: CHRAL2UWIAECedq.jpg]

[Image: CHRAL2cWcAAMOVX.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

This is hilarious.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-12-2015, 03:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is hilarious.

If a man can decide to be a woman, why can't a white woman decide to become black?

Hilarious indeed. 
(06-12-2015, 03:21 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: If a man can decide to be a woman, why can't a white woman decide to become black?

Hilarious indeed. 

There is so much funny in this situation...I wish I was a paid comedian...the jokes write themselves.

(06-12-2015, 01:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or Chapelle's black white supremacist.  

Well that was actually funny...but not in a sad way...like this
(06-12-2015, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So if she identifies as black do we have to treat her as such?  

Since i guess you can identify as anything now these days.    

If she can't then if she did put herself down as black anywhere would that be fraud?

You mean as another, equal human being and citizen?  Or as a savage?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2015, 01:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or Chapelle's black white supremacist.  

The top rated comment on the CNN article about this was that this sounds like a Chappelle skit.  LOL 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Read this this morning.

What she did was stupid and awful.

However she never did anything to hinder the group or their cause as far as I read.  So if the members want to get rid of her so be it.
(06-12-2015, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Read this this morning.

However she never did anything to hinder the group or their cause as far as I read.  So if the members want to get rid of her so be it.

Go back to the beach, or if you are at the beach put your damn phone away.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-12-2015, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Read this this morning.

Well you could see committing fraud and basically making the group look like asses for not checking on their president's back story as kind of hindering...
(06-12-2015, 03:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Go back to the beach, or if you are at the beach put your damn phone away.

Ha!  Last day.  So friggin hot outside we're staying in so I got the wife's laptop out!   Smirk

It was nice not arguing with people for a week!  Rock On
(06-12-2015, 03:55 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Well you could see committing fraud and basically making the group look like asses for not checking on their president's back story as kind of hindering...

It that "legally" fraud though?  Like can the position only be held by an African- American for example?

If she lied to get the job I totally agree with you.  If she lied but earned the job anyway I don't think so.

Either way she's got some kind of issues to deal with.
(06-12-2015, 03:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ha!  Last day.  So friggin hot outside we're staying in so I got the wife's laptop out!   Smirk

It was nice not arguing with people for a week!  Rock On

Where are you?

So she's transracial...don't be a hater.

And why can't a white person run the NAACP?  It would be discrimination if they couldn't.