Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions
I hate doing this because I feel like I'm setting myself up for a failing but I have a feeling this team can overcome the curse and finally get on track.
The OL isn't great but it's held up enough for Burrow to do what he wants, and he seems really dialed in and in a groove. Oakland doesn't have the weapons to keep up if the offense gets rolling.

Bengals by 17.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am confident we will win, and that reason is Joey Franchise. Being a big LSU fan and having followed his entire career from the moment he stepped on to the LSU campus, when the pressure is on, Joe plays his best. From the moment it all clicked against UCF he was amazing. I don't think he threw a single INT against Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, in 2019 and he saved his best for the biggest of stages, so it might be a close one but i believe the Bengals will finally get that monkey of their back and win a playoff game

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The Raiders looked very impressive last night. They look to be playing a lot better than the last time we played them. We need to go into this game with a fresh mindset and hopefully we don't go in with the same strategy as last time.

Bengals 35
Raiders 28
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:33 AM)kevin Wrote: I'll start.  I'll predict, hope and pray Bengals finally get a Play-Off Win

GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

That same weekend I turn 67.  As a Bengal Fan since 1968, all I want for my Birthday is a BENGALS WIN.

On a corny note. Raiders have Crosby, I have Hope.  GO BENGALS

I can't help but like Derek Carr, and the story behind Waller and Crosby, but they simply are facing a buzzsaw offensively in the Bengals.  

I am not overconfident by any stretch, as we have seen in games against SF and LA Chargers that the Bengals are perfectly capable of beating themselves.  

Right now, however, coming off what was essentially a bye, heading against a team that just played OT heading on the road on a short week, it is too tall an order for the Raiders.

Bengals start the first of their "30 burger" run with a sound victory:

Bengals 35
Raiders 24
Reply/Quote
Early weather predictions for Saturday are low 30s and snow, which of course would favor the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I don’t want to guess.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bengals in a close one

Bengals 24
Raiders 21
Reply/Quote
Raiders get 5 days of rest, have to travel to Cincinnati, play in cold weather, against a man with something to prove. I don't like the Raiders chances this game. Crosby is worrisome no doubt, but I don't see Burrow hanging back in the pocket long enough for Max to be a game changer. Renfrow and Waller gotta be contained, Jacobs should get a lot of carries with the cold weather, but our run defense is legit. Watch out if we take a lead, I don't see the Raiders digging their way out in the Jungle.

Bengals 35
Raiders 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-17. I think it’ll be tough. The first game was a lot closer than people on here seem to remember. One score game in the 4th qtr with less than 150 passing yards. This could be a bad weather game which I think favors us. Shorter week for them and we rested our starters.

If COVID issues persist we could easily lose this one, but even if healthy their pass rushers could kill burrow. Philon or whatever his name was got carted off yesterday and he was killing it in the middle of their D line so him missing the game would be a boost.

I think/hope we get our first win but this game should be close and a tough out for the good guys even under the best circumstances.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 09:52 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals 24-17. I think it’ll be tough. The first game was a lot closer than people on here seem to remember. One score game in the 4th qtr with less than 150 passing yards. This could be a bad weather game which I think favors us. Shorter week for them and we rested our starters.

If COVID issues persist we could easily lose this one, but even if healthy their pass rushers could kill burrow. Philon or whatever his name was got carted off yesterday and he was killing it in the middle of their D line so him missing the game would be a boost.

I think/hope we get our first win but this game should be close and a tough out for the good guys even under the best circumstances.

Yeah, if this line cannot protect Burrow (something they've improved a bit but not perfected), then we are done. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Curse started with the Raiders.
Curse finally ends after 30 years with the Raiders.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It’s the play off. It’s going to be closer than people think.

One score game, field goal. Raiders pass rushers are real.
Reply/Quote
Find some way, any way, to contain Crosby. Him lining up against Prince literally petrifies me.

Do that and I'll take my chances with Burrow vs Carr.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Big time players make big time plays in big time games. The Bengals have more of them. Taylor has still held back some offensive plays that have been set up for the playoffs. It’s what good coaches do. Their offense is geared for a full season.

Bengals 27 Raiders 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
It isn't much of a contest and the Bengals get an easy win. The playoff winless drought ends.

Bengals 37
Raiders 10

Burrow throws 4 TDs & for over 400 yards.
Reply/Quote
Only pessimists would predict a loss in this game. We have the better offense, the better defense, the better QB, the home field advantage, the Raiders are coming off an extremely hard fought, emotionally and physically draining game against a division rival on Sunday night and need to play Saturday afternoon, they are traveling across 3 time zones to do it, the Bengals rested their starters and the Bengals have already beaten this team this season (and that was before Burrow turned on the after burners).

The only things we have to contend with is the scary pass rush (Crosby vs our RT is going to be a rough day) and the fact that the Raiders are potentially coming in on a high from two odds defying wins to make the playoffs when it looked like their season was dead in the water following the losses to Washington and KC and the barely win against the Browns' practice squad.

The voice in the back of my head is still convinced we'll lose, but I need to fight through that and realize that this team is really good and we should win on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 09:20 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don’t want to guess.

I'll join you on the sidelines.  Picking a winner for the regular season seems like no big deal, but this just feels different.  Maybe it's the scars from seven previous failures that gives me pause.  The head recognizes new coaches, a roster turn-over, passion, confidence, etc.  But the heart remembers the losses, and the bitter disappointment.  So, I can't get a good read on this.  

I'll walk into PBS on Saturday and hope for the best. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 10:26 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Only pessimists would predict a loss in this game. We have the better offense, the better defense, the better QB, the home field advantage, the Raiders are coming off an extremely hard fought, emotionally and physically draining game against a division rival on Sunday night and need to play Saturday afternoon, they are traveling across 3 time zones to do it, the Bengals rested their starters and the Bengals have already beaten this team this season (and that was before Burrow turned on the after burners).

The only things we have to contend with is the scary pass rush (Crosby vs our RT is going to be a rough day) and the fact that the Raiders are potentially coming in on a high from two odds defying wins to make the playoffs when it looked like their season was dead in the water following the losses to Washington and KC and the barely win against the Browns' practice squad.

The voice in the back of my head is still convinced we'll lose, but I need to fight through that and realize that this team is really good and we should win on Saturday.

Exactly, speak the dub into existence bro. I'll be bringing all positive vibes to the game Saturday. We are going to win this shit and its not even going to be close. You don't put Burrow on the big stage and see him lose. We're hot, it's gonna take something real special to stop this team.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is gone so being the Steelers ***** is gone. Folding up like a pup tent under the lights/playoffs is also gone.

Turn the page, it's a new day. We'll win.
Reply/Quote
As long as Marvin Lewis(or that crazy Staley guy from last night) doesn't walk onto the Bengals' sideline and start calling timeouts, I like the Bengals by two to three scores over the Oakland... I mean, Los Angeles... I mean, Las Vegas...  Raiders.   BO BLOWS!  WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote