Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey opens up on AJ dispute
Shots fired!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874114/article/jalen-ramsey-on-aj-green-i-told-him-he-was-soft%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%253Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%253Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%253Daround-the-league%253Bteam%253Djax%253Bteam%253Dcin%253Bconf%253Dafc%253Bdvsn%253Dacs%253Bdvsn%253Dacn%253Bplyr%253Djalen_ramsey%253Bplyr%253Dmichael_jordan&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%2523fff&p.bgc1m=%25230964bf&p.bgc2m=%2523053a74&sr=amp
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry Ramsey all I hear is this:

[Image: 636455820969787459-AJ-Green-Jalen-Ramsey-fight.jpg]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I saw someone post ramsey said he was gonna rape AJs wife...

hes lucky he didn't catch 2 in the chest ifs that's true
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I saw someone post ramsey said he was gonna rape AJs wife...

hes lucky he didn't catch 2 in the chest ifs that's true

Yeah he went over that in that article, even tho I don't believe what he said. I do think all the emotions of a crappy line, losing season and the way that game was going that led to this going nuclear. I imagine all sorts of shit is said on the football field, so it wouldn't really surprise me to hear someone say this.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Sorry Ramsey all I hear is this:

Or this:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:18 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Shots fired!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874114/article/jalen-ramsey-on-aj-green-i-told-him-he-was-soft%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%253Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%253Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%253Daround-the-league%253Bteam%253Djax%253Bteam%253Dcin%253Bconf%253Dafc%253Bdvsn%253Dacs%253Bdvsn%253Dacn%253Bplyr%253Djalen_ramsey%253Bplyr%253Dmichael_jordan&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%2523fff&p.bgc1m=%25230964bf&p.bgc2m=%2523053a74&sr=amp

Ramsey said AJ was soft and that set him off? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Does Ramsey actually think people (outside of Jacksonville)  will believe his bull?  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:47 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yeah he went over that in that article, even tho I don't believe what he said. I do think all the emotions of a crappy line, losing season and the way that game was going that led to this going nuclear. I imagine all sorts of shit is said on the football field, so it wouldn't really surprise me to hear someone say this.

If Ramsey actually said anything about AJ's wife, AJ would have said something about that by now. It would have helped his cause. He hasn't.
Trash talk has always been part of the game and guys like Ramsey elevate it to an art form. It can be an effective arrow in the quiver.
You don't think Adam Jones talks sh*t?  

I remember waaaaaayy back when I played in high school, if an opponent was trash talking you, coach told us to just laugh and get back to the huddle. If we were winning,  point to the scoreboard, then laugh and get back to the huddle. That always shut them up.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ramsey said AJ was soft and that set him off? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Does Ramsey actually think people (outside of Jacksonville)  will believe his bull?  Whatever

Actually, I believe whatever he said did lend a hand to it.  AJ has been in a slump last  3 weeks (to his standards, at least):

16 Targets

7 Receptions
74 yards
1 TD

You can also see AJ talking trash to him during the game, and I don't usually see that from him. AJ is the ultimate competitor and I can guarantee you that he's been under a lot of stress and this was just something that set him off. But yeah, Ramseys a dumb ass to say that. Dude is an all-pro WR. It was almost certainly a combination of things and this little turd just got the brunt of his anger.
Reply/Quote
"I told him almost every play that he was weak, that he was soft," Ramsey said. "Them is straight facts.

So we now know that along with being AJs *****, he's a moron.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:23 PM)BMK Wrote: If Ramsey actually said anything about AJ's wife, AJ would have said something about that by now. It would have helped his cause. He hasn't.
Trash talk has always been part of the game and guys like Ramsey elevate it to an art form. It can be an effective arrow in the quiver.

I remember waaaaaayy back when I played in high school, if an opponent was trash talking you, coach told us to just laugh and get back to the huddle. If we were winning,  point to the scoreboard, then laugh and get back to the huddle. That always shut them up.

He did say something about it. Ragdolling a grown man and raining blows to his head and neck area was all that needed said.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "I told him almost every play that he was weak, that he was soft," Ramsey said. "Them is straight facts.

So we now know that along with being AJs *****, he's a moron.

There is a LOT of blind hate here on Ramsey. 

He locked AJ Down. Now, Dalton messed up by missing him wide open for what would've been a touchdown, but Ramsey is an ELITE corner. He's a freak, and likes to talk. AJ was hitting his helmet, it's not like he hurt Ramsey.

I get that people want to side with AJ, I do too. But he got beat. Ramsey got him ejected, and that basically sealed the W for the team. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

People also tend to forget we have a corner who slammed Amari Cooper's head into his helmet during his rookie year.. I don't think he's any better.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:46 PM)thillan Wrote: There is a LOT of blind hate here on Ramsey. 

He locked AJ Down. Now, Dalton messed up by missing him wide open for what would've been a touchdown, but Ramsey is an ELITE corner. He's a freak, and likes to talk. AJ was hitting his helmet, it's not like he hurt Ramsey.

I get that people want to side with AJ, I do too. But he got beat. Ramsey got him ejected, and that basically sealed the W for the team. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

People also tend to forget we have a corner who slammed Amari Cooper's head into his helmet during his rookie year.. I don't think he's any better.

You don't really shut someone down on 2 targets. AJ was 1/1 in my book. The missed shot AJ toasted Ramsey and Dalton did Dalton things and threw it out of bounds. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:59 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: You don't really shut someone down on 2 targets. AJ was 1/1 in my book. The missed shot AJ toasted Ramsey and Dalton did Dalton things and threw it out of bounds. 

Lol, if your top WR is only getting 2 targets, then that means that the corner is not giving you an open pass. A lot of that is because Dalton can't throw there due to good coverage. 

Ramsey won the war man. I love AJ and don't think any less of him after this, but elite corners get the job done. I actually believe we have a potential one in WJIII, but somehow our own coaches can't see it.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:06 PM)thillan Wrote: Lol, if your top WR is only getting 2 targets, then that means that the corner is not giving you an open pass. A lot of that is because Dalton can't throw there due to good coverage. 

Ramsey won the war man. I love AJ and don't think any less of him after this, but elite corners get the job done. I actually believe we have a potential one in WJIII, but somehow our own coaches can't see it.

I am not debating that AJ wasn't beaten (he was), but the offense was putrid...up until the point he got ejected they only ran 15 plays. It's not like they even had the opportunity to attack him even more.
Reply/Quote
Marvin to AJ:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4997397]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ramsey is a joke. AJ would beat the hell out of him in the alley with ease and he knows it. This is why he's talking crap. I like it though. It will fire AJ up for the next meeting. Now, if only AJ would fire off on Mike Brown the way he did on Ramsey? If you picture the above photo with AJ whaling on Ramsey, picture MB's face on Ramseys body. Now thats some temporary satisfying stuff right there. Not that I think beating up an old man is cool, but, it does make me feel a little better.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Sorry Ramsey all I hear is this:

A top-tier WR punching another player in the helmet of all places...brilliant.  AJ is lucky he didn't break his hand.  I realize I'm supposed to pull for the Bengals over all else, but AJ got played like a fiddle on this one.  Just my 2 cents.

Imagine if Pac Man trash talked Antonio Brown until Antonio snapped, threw punches into his helmet, and then got ejected and the Steelers' offense collapsed like ours did in that game. We'd be praising Pac Man for winning the psychology game and getting a soft-minded WR to take himself right out of the equation and possibly end his own season with ill-advised punches. Again, that's just my take.
Reply/Quote
I think this video answers any questions about Jalen Ramsey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moxuL8ssClk
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:46 PM)thillan Wrote: There is a LOT of blind hate here on Ramsey. 

Lock him down how?  He caught a pass and beat him on another one that Andy threw horribly on how many pass attempts?  How many of those pass attempts did Andy have to get rid of the ball in half a second as well?

And AJ is weak and soft?  You're agreeing with that as well because that's the part I quoted.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:23 PM)BMK Wrote: If Ramsey actually said anything about AJ's wife, AJ would have said something about that by now. It would have helped his cause. He hasn't.

What cause? He didn't get suspended and they weren't going to un-eject him.

Really, there's no reason for him to go public with it and bring his wife into it. As soon as he does, someone would be calling her for a comment, discussing her in the media, etc.
Reply/Quote