Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ran Into Marvin
(10-13-2016, 07:37 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I talked to Paul Brown last night it was peaceful

Rep
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ok, for those who doubt the legitimacy of Marlon's claims and/or haven't seen the photographic evidence, if I may:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=277]

Photo Credit: Marlon23 studios
Reply/Quote
@JumboTron:

I was going to say that this photo was total BS, but then I noticed the Bengals "B" logo on Marv's jacket and coaching headset. That confirms it.

Btw...Marv's wife is a hottie. Love those lips.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 03:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: @JumboTron:

I was going to say that this photo was total BS, but then I noticed the Bengals "B" logo on Marv's jacket and coaching headset. That confirms it.

That's Paul Guenther.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 04:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That's Paul Guenther.

1. Now I feel nauseous.
2. I would say Paul is gonna have a heart attack if he keeps eating like that, but I doubt his arteries can block anything.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 10:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Marvin apologizes to those who run into him.

Hear Bodine's the same way.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 02:00 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ok, for those who doubt the legitimacy of Marlon's claims and/or haven't seen the photographic evidence, if I may:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=277]

Photo Credit: Marlon23 studios

I love you for the credit that is the greatest Marlon23 Studios!  LOL!!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 03:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: @JumboTron:

LOL The devil is in the details please also note that Marvin had his headset on, so I knew it was him.  LOL!!  Rep. LOL.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 09:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why post a thread about "trying"?

Can't believe the number of rubes who fell for this.

My nickname is Rube!  Ninja   Cry
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for the 3rd thread about this.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 03:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't wait for the 3rd thread about this.

I can't wait for someone to post that freaking picture as an image, instead of a thumbnail cause i still haven't seen it!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you don't post a pic of you with that tuna on rye I'm never going to believe you had that sandwich!

[Image: funny_get_well_postcard_tuna_on_rye-r3d6...285%2C0%5D]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
was it a tuna on rye or a BigTuna513?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 03:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't wait for someone to post that freaking picture as an image, instead of a thumbnail cause i still haven't seen it!!
True story:  I once had a thumbnail in my tuna on rye.

Then I told Marlon to keep his damn dirty hands off of it.

[Image: dirty_hands_sammitch.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marvin's wife has some DSL's. Wub
Reply/Quote
True story: I ran into Paul Alexander one time. Equals parts funny and terrifying. And 100% true.

Ok, so I'm at Blockbuster, walking up and down the new release aisle. And out of the corner my eye I see this portly man decked out head to toe in Bengals gear. He was looking through the music dvd's. He accidentally drops his movies, turned to pick them up, and then knocked over a Meet the Fockers promotional display. I go to help the guy grab his movies (it was Mel Bay: How to Tickle the Ivory's, Dumbo, and Ace Ventura Pet Detective 2). Here's the exchange:

I hand them to him, and ask him if he's ok. No response, just a blank stare. I then recognize him. I'm helping our OL coach up off the floor! "Are you Paul Alexander?" I asked him. Still no response. I'm wondering if he can't hear me for some reason, or if he didn't want to bothered. It's at this point I see them. Earmuffs. He was wearing earmuffs! And of course he was, it was the dead of winter, it was cold as shit. That's why he can't hear me!

So anyhoo, I decided to just grab one of his ear muffs aside and to make sure he's alright and introduce myself. Things take a turn for the worse at this very moment. He proceeded to throw me around like a rag doll. He beat me mercilessly. Lucky a kind African-American gentleman and a couple women helped pull him off of me. Unfortunately, the damage had been done. I had a black eye, a fat lip, and of course bruised ego. This man just destroyed me with no warning.

While I lay on the ground, gasping for air, a mixture of blood and snot trickling down by face, he starts screaming. Louder and louder. He was completely unhinged. "Have you seen my weiner?!?!?!?! Have you seen my weiner?!?!??! HAVE YOU SEEN MY WEINER!!!!!"

I had no clue what he meant exactly. Maybe something similar to deez nuts, or suck my d#@$, or hows my d@#! taste, I don't know. All I knew was he was mocking me. No one did anything to stop him. This went on for what seemed like 10 minutes.

He then leans down, and whispers in my ear" "I'm a made man around here you little *****. Pick yourself off the floor when your balls drop." He dropped his earmuffs, let out a chuckle and proceeded to walk out of the store Kaizer Soze style. Gone were the muffs, and he developed a different walk, a strut even. While one employee was tending to the display he fell into and knocked over, another was tending to me, along with all of the other shocked customers.

The SOB turned back and winked at me while he walked out the store without checking out his movies. He even grabbed a handful of candy on the way out. We had all been had. Me most of all.

If you don't believe me, this was his mugshot the night of the attack. Notice that he's actually smiling. Sadistic piece of shit:

[Image: thTheresSomethingAboutMary_edited.jpg~c200]
Reply/Quote
Two things:

1.) I really think you should go to the same place this week at the same time. Maybe there's a chance you run him into again.

2.) If you do run into him, please ask him why his teams are so bad in the 2nd half in big games?

PS This thread, IMHO, has the chance to be maybe the funniest one ever. So much potential if it keeps going. I mean, if you just happen to run him into this week, and every week thereafter, it provides a great opportunity to post a weekly picture update. The thought of Marvin doing various things in MS Paint reenactments is absolutely hilarious. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 04:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok, So I was getting some lunch, and I look over and there is Marvin.  Looked tired so I wasn't even going to speak but I did..  I asked him how he was and he said Good.  I was like ok..  Then I said this is a disappointing season so far...  he was like we will get it together.  Then something came over me, and I said why don't you just quit?  I think it would be best for the Team and Cincinnati. With the talent we have had in this organization in the past 10 years and we still can't get it done the fault is on you guys, the coaching staff.  He looked shocked.  I then took a bite of my sandwich (Tuna on Rye) I might add, and he looked at me and Said this is my final season as Head Coach.  I said No way!  He said this is my last year.  I then took a drink of my coke and said, I am sorry.  He then looked like a defeated man.  I felt horrible.  He said I have done all I can, and I can't do much more with what the organization allows me to do.  I couldn't believe it.  Here he is pouring out his inner most feelings to a man eating Tuna on Rye.  I looked over and seen some lady with him almost in tears.  I felt horrible, So I said Good luck with the rest of the season, and asked him, are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

The longer the season goes on the less heartless this sounds. Sad

Reply/Quote