Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape by illegals at Maryland HS
A 14 year old girl was dragged into a boys restroom, forcibly raped and sodomized by two illegal aliens, last week at a Maryland  HS. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/03/20/two-illegal-aliens-charges-with-raping-a-14yearold-girl-at-a-maryland-high-school-n2301516

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/md-high-school-students-charged-raping-female-classmate-article-1.3002084

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/maryland-news/242719805-story

Quote:Court documents released Friday describe a brutal attack. They say the victim knew Montano, but she did not know Sanchez. She told police she was walking with Montano in a school hallway on Thursday morning when he asked her for a hug, and then slapped her buttocks and asked her to come with him and Sanchez. The documents say when the three were walking near the gym, the two suspects forced her into a boys’ bathroom.

Despite repeatedly telling the suspects to stop and her attempts to fight them off, court documents say the victim told police the suspects took turns raping and sodomizing her, and forcing her to perform oral sex on them. The charging documents say there was a noise at the bathroom door at one point, and shortly after that the suspects threw one of their jackets over the victim’s head, walked her out of the bathroom and left. The victim then reported the rape to school administrators, and police were contacted. The documents say blood and other DNA were found in the bathroom.

Illegal aliens, doing harm to people.  Build that wall!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
What you have done here is no better than that BS Gino posted last night and you should be ashamed that I can draw such a correlation. The fact that these suspected criminals are here illegally trivializes the atrocities they committed.

Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed; as my main issue is the message it sends to those trying to immigrate here legally, but this seems like just 2 sick *****.

Now the whole grown men sharing classrooms with children and the MS13 connections are much more a systemic problem.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-20-2017, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What you have done here is no better than that BS Gino posted last night and you should be ashamed that I can draw such a correlation. The fact that these suspected criminals are here illegally trivializes the atrocities  they committed.

Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed; as my main issue is the message it sends to those trying to immigrate here legally, but this seems like just 2 sick *****.

Now the whole grown men sharing classrooms with  children and the MS13 connections are much more a systemic problem.

Our public schools have enough problems keeping the natural born deviants in line, we don't need imported ones complicating the matter.  Let alone the whole issue of illegals cluttering up the educational system, in general.  A lot of tax dollars down the tubes, because our educators are trying to teach kids that have no desire to get in touch with American culture. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-20-2017, 09:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Our public schools have enough problems keeping the natural born deviants in line, we don't need imported ones complicating the matter.  Let alone the whole issue of illegals cluttering up the educational system, in general.  A lot of tax dollars down the tubes, because our educators are trying to teach kids that have no desire to get in touch with American culture. 

I do not disagree with any of this and you know you're my boy Blue; however, painting this instance as an immigration problem is a position I cannot get  behind. 

(03-20-2017, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do not disagree with any of this and you know you're my boy Blue; however, painting this instance as an immigration problem is a position I cannot get  behind. 

Not trying to paint this as the problem, just an example of the problem.  If my son would have done something like this, they would have been putting me in prison, for how I handled the matter.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
The billions we spend on the wall will be well worth it. It will take thousands of years before people south of Texas figure out how to dig tunnels and use boats. Fool proof plan totally worth the money. Totally awesome idea. Some people say the best idea ever thunk up.
There's no guarantee that they are here illegally, as an alien removal case can be brought against someone here legally if they commit a crime like this, so instead of using this heinous crime as a rallying cry for your political agenda, let's just hope that she recovers, both mentally and physically, and the school finds a way to prevent something like this from ever occurring again in a place that should be a safe haven for kids.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Sounds like the leakage Dino alluded to in a previous racially motivated thread.

Maybe an alt troll will start a thread about the republican 'family values' bible basher that was caught with an underage male prostitute recently. Sounds like that individual is a bigger problem given their ability to affect policy with their twisted sick mind and propensity to get votes from said sheltered dolts.

Not hard to separate the chaff from the chaff.
(03-21-2017, 01:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Sounds like the leakage Dino alluded to in a previous racially motivated thread.

Maybe an alt troll will start a thread about the republican 'family values' bible basher that was caught with an underage male prostitute recently.   Sounds like that individual is a bigger problem given their ability to affect policy with their twisted sick mind and propensity to get votes from said sheltered dolts.

Not hard to separate the chaff from the chaff.

I just read about that today. Anti-gay, pro family values, tried to increase penalties for drug crimes if they were near churches. 

caught with a 17 year old boy

(03-21-2017, 09:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just read about that today. Anti-gay, pro family values, tried to increase penalties for drug crimes if they were near churches. 

caught with a 17 year old boy

Odd how our resident VPN troll didn't bring that one to bear.
(03-21-2017, 01:47 PM)Griever Wrote: just in case this got glossed over
Ok, I seen it......and I laughed.
(03-21-2017, 02:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok, I seen it......and I laughed.

[Image: jedi-mindtrick-you-saw-nothing.jpg]
(03-21-2017, 02:55 PM)Benton Wrote: [Image: jedi-mindtrick-you-saw-nothing.jpg]

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I really hope they put a moat all around the wall.  That'll make it even harder to cross.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(03-21-2017, 03:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I really hope they put a moat all around the wall.  That'll make it even harder to cross.

and sharks with frickin laser beams
[Image: bb4.jpg]

(03-21-2017, 03:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I really hope they put a moat all around the wall.  That'll make it even harder to cross.

Given it is hard to stop someone who is intent on breaking the law; however, I see no problem with a deterrent.  

When I lived in Hawaii I slept with my front door open; conversely my wife will not go to the mailbox without ensuring all doors are dead-bolted and the alarm system set. I realize a locked door cannot stop someone who really wants to break into our house, but I don't poke fun at her just because it makes her feel better.

(03-21-2017, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Given it is hard to stop someone who is intent on breaking the law; however, I see no problem with a deterrent.  

When I lived in Hawaii I slept with my front door open; conversely my wife will not go to the mailbox without ensuring all doors are dead-bolted and the alarm system set. I realize a locked door cannot stop someone who really wants to break into our house, but I don't poke fun at her just because it makes her feel better.

I always just assumed having the door locked told people to go find an easier target and/or give me some time to grab the shotgun.  Every second counts, no?
The issue here isnt building the wall, but people ignoring laws in place as one of the accused should have been deported back to Guatemala before this happened
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

So, I see that many of the usual suspects are claiming that this was a racially motivated thread, amiright?

Who cares what their race is, I never even brought up their race.  Only the fact that they were both illegal aliens.  I don't care if they're Norwegian, and look as lily White as they can get, if they aren't supposed to even be in this Country, what are they doing in that school building?  We are a Nation of laws, we write laws for good reason.  Let's just allow enforcement of the laws we have established to protect our people.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Call me harsh, but I think anyone who paid these guys to do anything since they got here should be held accountable in addition. Maybe if "law-abiding" citizens start getting punished for the actions of the dangerous illegals they incentivize and support we would actually see the motivation to come here illegally decrease.

Am I insane because I think the answer is holding people accountable rather than building gigantic and expensive walls?

EDIT: Of course I am insane. We just elected a man who brought a bunch of illegals here and proposed the answer was not to punish people like him, but to build a giant ass wall. God help us all. For a country that can't decide if being gay is wrong or not we sure like getting pounded from behind.