Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapesburger retiring??
(01-27-2017, 07:21 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ben is mad about the types of plays that Haley calls more than anything. They should fire Haley and let Ben call his own plays. He is a master at dissecting defenses. He would be unstoppable. The league would have to pass some rule to try and stop him.
As a side note, if Ben were to retire the HOF would forgo the 5 year waiting period and put him in the HOF right away. His bust is already made and waiting to be put on display.
Brad ?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2017, 07:21 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ben is mad about the types of plays that Haley calls more than anything. They should fire Haley and let Ben call his own plays. He is a master at dissecting defenses. He would be unstoppable. The league would have to pass some rule to try and stop him.
As a side note, if Ben were to retire the HOF would forgo the 5 year waiting period and put him in the HOF right away. His bust is already made and waiting to be put on display.

And it looks like this:

[Image: 72b3f14acc0d19615c94fe4cd0cb2510.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2017, 01:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: ballsofsteel's face as he's being defiled from the rear by ben.

That is your face after walking in on your mother and see her peeing standing up. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2017, 08:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And it looks like this:

[Image: 72b3f14acc0d19615c94fe4cd0cb2510.jpg]

NiHomo, the only rapist ever discussed on this board was the one who raped a 15 year old girl then later on committed suicide by jumping out of a moving pick up truck.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 07:37 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: NiHomo, the only rapist ever discussed on this board was the one who raped a 15 year old girl then later on committed suicide by jumping out of a moving pick up truck.

Revisionist history. Everyone knows ben is the real rapist. Your sorry attempt at deflection is almost as weak as your "no it's not me it's you" reply to my last post.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 07:37 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: NiHomo, the only rapist ever discussed on this board was the one who raped a 15 year old girl then later on committed suicide by jumping out of a moving pick up truck.

Then 2 weeks later miraculously was back behind center in Pittsburgh. Man, nothing keeps this guy down.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 11:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: Revisionist history. Everyone knows ben is the real rapist. Your sorry attempt at deflection is almost as weak as your "no it's not me it's you" reply to my last post.

I state facts. The only deflection is you not denying that your mama Pees standing up muppit.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 11:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Then 2 weeks later miraculously was back behind center in Pittsburgh. Man, nothing keeps this guy down.
NiHomo, the only rapist ever discussed on this board was the one who raped a 15 year old girl then later on committed suicide by jumping out of a moving pick up truck.

Then two weeks later was laying in a box 6 feet down in Cintucky.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 06:43 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I state facts.

Not true, as evidenced by the cut and paste job below:.

(01-30-2017, 06:45 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: NiHomo, the only rapist ever discussed on this board was the one who raped a 15 year old girl then later on committed suicide by jumping out of a moving pick up truck.

ben's rape of the innocent girl in a restroom has been discussed on these boards at great length.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 06:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not true, as evidenced by the cut and paste job below:.

ben's rape of the innocent girl in a restroom has been discussed on these boards at great length.
Good morning.
Are we talking about the same thing? By innocent girl are you referring to the girl that followed Ben around to three clubs proudly displaying a DTF button on her chest to advertised what kind of action she was looking for, the same girl who the police and prosecutor told to get lost? That innocent girl? If any thing that girl should of thanked Ben for accommodating her.
Now on the other hand, taking a 15 year old girl to a motel room and getting arrested for it speaks for itself. Was that discussed on these boards at great length? One was never charged, the other was arrested and paid off the young Cintuckian toothless girl.
As far as " been discussed on these boards at great length", I agree. Some of your fellow Bungaloid members keep bringing it up.  Its called Jealousy.
Next.
Reply/Quote

I know it's hard to think when there is a lack of oxygen to the brain due to sucking the **** of every steeler player you can find right on down your throat...but seriously...there is a thing called "Google" shit is completely amazing. If you type in a person's name you'll actually get these amazing facts and not look like a total ***** fanboy going full ******.

Here...allow me help.

"One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report."

The bold parts are important...since you have the wrong age....and more importantly, she unlike the women in the rapists that wears 7 in pitts case, was charged criminally for filing a false police report. Piggy boy is the one who actually did the settling out of court. 

And now you know, and yes knowing is half the battle.

The other half is avoiding bathrooms in places where ben likes to hang. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 02:52 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I know it's hard to think when there is a lack of oxygen to the brain due to sucking the **** of every steeler player you can find right on down your throat...but seriously...there is a thing called "Google" shit is completely amazing. If you type in a person's name you'll actually get these amazing facts and not look like a total ***** fanboy going full ******.

Here...allow me help.

"One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report."

The bold parts are important...since you have the wrong age....and more importantly, she unlike the women in the rapists that wears 7 in pitts case, was charged criminally for filing a false police report. Piggy boy is the one who actually did the settling out of court. 

And now you know, and yes knowing is half the battle.

The other half is avoiding bathrooms in places where ben likes to hang. 
didnt rey maualuga like giving alcohol to underage girls?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 12:01 PM)Griever Wrote: didnt rey maualuga like giving alcohol to underage girls?

If someone could prove it and have him kicked out of the league, that would be great.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 12:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If someone could prove it and have him kicked out of the league, that would be great.

if pacman is still in the league, i dont think they'll seriously kick anyone out
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 12:01 PM)Griever Wrote: didnt rey maualuga like giving alcohol to underage girls?

No, that was all with the Chris Henry situation. Not to speak ill of the dead, but he accounted for a good chunk of the issues this team had in the early 2000's. He gave alcohol to 3 girls, all of them minors two of them very young and then the 18 year old accused him off sexual assault.

Rey was arrested for DUI, after crashing his car into a parked car and having his blood alcohol level around twice the legal limit. Since then he hasn't been heard of off the field.....or on it. Whatever

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 03:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: No, that was all with the Chris Henry situation. Not to speak ill of the dead, but he accounted for a good chunk of the issues this team had in the early 2000's. He gave alcohol to 3 girls, all of them minors two of them very young and then the 18 year old accused him off sexual assault.

Rey was arrested for DUI, after crashing his car into a parked car and having his blood alcohol level around twice the legal limit. Since then he hasn't been heard of off the field.....or on it. Whatever

ok my mistake, thought it was rey ThumbsUp
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 08:08 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote:
As far as " been discussed on these boards at great length", I agree. 

Glad you agree I was right and that you lied.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 08:08 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning.
Are we talking about the same thing? By innocent girl are you referring to the girl that followed Ben around to three clubs proudly displaying a DTF button on her chest to advertised what kind of action she was looking for, the same girl who the police and prosecutor told to get lost? That innocent girl? If any thing that girl should of thanked Ben for accommodating her.
Now on the other hand, taking a 15 year old girl to a motel room and getting arrested for it speaks for itself. Was that discussed on these boards at great length? One was never charged, the other was arrested and paid off the young Cintuckian toothless girl.
As far as " been discussed on these boards at great length", I agree. Some of your fellow Bungaloid members keep bringing it up.  Its called Jealousy.
Next.

Ah. I guess having a DTF pin means she was actually DTFBR and "was asking for it". Curiously you don't mention the girl that Ben paid off. Didn't the NFL suspend Ben? Poor innocent fella. I'm sure the league was just bullying him.

As to Henry, what Murdock said...and Henry wasn't suspended by the league for anything related to that. So in short, the league found your boy guilty, and Chris Henry innocent, based on the facts presented to them (which I'm sure they were privy to more than the general 
public).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 08:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ah. I guess having a DTF pin means she was actually DTFBR and "was asking for it". Curiously you don't mention the girl that Ben paid off. Didn't the NFL suspend Ben? Poor innocent fella. I'm sure the league was just bullying him.

As to Henry, what Murdock said...and Henry wasn't suspended by the league for anything related to that. So in short, the league found your boy guilty, and Chris Henry innocent, based on the facts presented to them (which I'm sure they were privy to more than the general 
public).

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see the big deal about the "DTF" pin.

If you are having sex with a girl and she says stop at any point, you either stop or you are now committing rape. 

Her past, the way she was dressed, any of that nonsense is victim shaming. How many girls go to clubs dressed kinda sexy and slutty? By some steeler fans logic they can't be raped because they are dressed that way and drinking.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 08:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ah. I guess having a DTF pin means she was actually DTFBR and "was asking for it". Curiously you don't mention the girl that Ben paid off. Didn't the NFL suspend Ben? Poor innocent fella. I'm sure the league was just bullying him.

public).

Good morning. I will mention the girl that Ben paid off. Just to get our facts straight, are you talking about the desk clerk who when receiving a phone request about a tv not working in one of the guest room's , knowing who was registered to that room, instead of having maintenance personal check into the problem as would be the normal case, had another girl fill in for her and took it upon herself to "fix" the problem with the tv. Then upon returning to the front desk told the fill in person that she was going to have BR baby. Are you talking about that fine young lady? Of course he paid her off to make it go away. He wasn't arrested for anything. In a civil case you don't know how a jury is going to respond. Its still his word against hers.
She got what she looking for, $$$.

As far as Henry, that nitwit was arrested for sexual assault with a 15 year old girl. Henry paid her off to keep from going to prison. The league didn't bother with Henry cause he was a nobody. If BR would of sued Goodall for imposing those bogus suspension's he would of won.

BR was a dumb ash back then for getting involved in the first place and not seeing through two opportunistic whores.

You Bungal fans smack talking keeps smacking yourselves in the face. Just saying.
Reply/Quote