Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapesburger retiring??
Classic victim blaming. But keep brining up a dead ex-Bengal as a way to deflect from admitting your QB is a total scumbag. Whatever works for you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Classic victim blaming. But keep brining up a dead ex-Bengal as a way to deflect from admitting your QB is a total scumbag. Whatever works for you.

...and I like how he accepts these rumors and gossip as facts. She bragged about sleeping with Ben? According to who? If that were really rock solid evidence that Ben is innocent, then why pay her off and accept a suspension and tarnished image? Why not fight it?

...and yes, how classy to lie about the dead guy that had CTE.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 02:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and I like how he accepts these rumors and gossip as facts. She bragged about sleeping with Ben? According to who? If that were really rock solid evidence that Ben is innocent, then why pay her off and accept a suspension and tarnished image? Why not fight it?

...and yes, how classy to lie about the dead guy that had CTE.

who needs sworn affidavites, when you can just believe what you want
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2009/08/08/Woman-s-affidavit-supports-Roethlisberger-s-denial-of-sexual-assault/stories/200908080109

he settled when he was settling down with his now wife as a way to just get past it, and im sure the team told him not to do anything and just accept it since he was a dumbass who put himself in that situation to begin with
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 02:43 PM)Griever Wrote: who needs sworn affidavites, when you can just believe what you want
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2009/08/08/Woman-s-affidavit-supports-Roethlisberger-s-denial-of-sexual-assault/stories/200908080109

he settled when he was settling down with his now wife as a way to just get past it, and im sure the team told him not to do anything and just accept it since he was a dumbass who put himself in that situation to begin with

Right. So one girl is a lying skank, while her supposed friend that narced her out is totally trustworthy. Like I said, if he had an ironclad case, why not discourage future lawsuit seekers by defending your honor?

Btw, Ben cared so much about his girlfriend that he cheated on her twice (that's documented anyways), yet I'm supposed to believe that he wanted to save his GF from being subjected to a drawn out legal battle? Ok. They weren't even living together prior to marriage, supposedly, and their relationship was hardly public. So how would a legal battle have negatively affected her?

As for the Steelers, why would they tell Ben to "just accept it" and in turn accept a 4 game suspension when he was clearly innocent? Luckily for them, they won the SB that year, which got most to shut up about the rape stuff, but prior to that, they were getting a lot of bad press. Why accept that when Ben was so clearly innocent?

Certainly seems like it would've been less trouble to just fight it, with such a reliable witness in tow.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 03:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. So one girl is a lying skank, while her supposed friend that narced her out is totally trustworthy. Like I said, if he had an ironclad case, why not discourage future lawsuit seekers by defending your honor?

Btw, Ben cared so much about his girlfriend that he cheated on her twice (that's documented anyways), yet I'm supposed to believe that he wanted to save his GF from being subjected to a drawn out legal battle? Ok. They weren't even living together prior to marriage, supposedly, and their relationship was hardly public. So how would a legal battle have negatively affected her?

As for the Steelers, why would they tell Ben to "just accept it" and in turn accept a 4 game suspension when he was clearly innocent? Luckily for them, they won the SB that year, which got most to shut up about the rape stuff, but prior to that, they were getting a lot of bad press. Why accept that when Ben was so clearly innocent?

Certainly seems like it would've been less trouble to just fight it, with such a reliable witness in tow.

im not 100% certain, but im pretty sure he started to dating with his wife (then gf) after the 2nd alegation (checked, looks like they started dating in 2011, met her in 2005)

they beat green bay in the super bowl the year he was suspended? (they won in 05, and 08, lost in '10)

seems like you are fuzzy on details, no big deal though Ninja
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Griever Wrote: im not 100% certain, but im pretty sure he started to dating with his wife (then gf) after the 2nd alegation (checked, looks like they started dating in 2011, met her in 2005)

they beat green bay in the super bowl the year he was suspended? (they won in 05, and 08, lost in '10)

seems like you are fuzzy on details, no big deal though Ninja

I looked for maybe 20 minutes and couldn't find anything ironclad on when they started dating. Just saw that they married in 2011 after "6 years of talking". To me that's dating or close enough. It'd be kinda odd to know a guy for 6 years then suddenly decide he's marriage material after a couple rape accusations. So I just assumed he probably cheated on at least one of those.

Yeah they lost the SB the year of the suspension. Big difference. I guess.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 03:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. So one girl is a lying skank, while her supposed friend that narced her out is totally trustworthy. Like I said, if he had an ironclad case, why not discourage future lawsuit seekers by defending your honor?

Now you got it.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Classic victim blaming. But keep brining up a dead ex-Bengal as a way to deflect from admitting your QB is a total scumbag. Whatever works for you.

They know he's a scumbag.  Everybody does.  Difference is, Steeler fans will never admit it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2017, 04:47 PM)McC Wrote: They know he's a scumbag.  Everybody does.  Difference is, Steeler fans will never admit it.

Yup....neither will the national press that slobbers all over his nutsack.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 10:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup....neither will the national press that slobbers all over his nutsack.

That 15 year old toothless girl was all over the pickup jumper's nutsack. The charges were dropped because in Cinntucky its legal to have sex with children over ten.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 08:41 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote:

That 15 year old toothless girl was all over the pickup jumper's nutsack. The charges were dropped because in Cinntucky its legal to have sex with children over ten.

[Image: 6e67ec394bd583fb3038bdf1a957098d.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2sn42f0m1gq2e2v6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Double burn. Keep bringing that fire smack bro. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I was wondering how long the troll was going to troll before the hammer smashed him into nothing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I heard his retirement plan included owning a porta potty company. Something about "That way there will always be a bathroom nearby."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 01:39 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I was wondering how long the troll was going to troll before the hammer smashed him into nothing.

Anyone who smacks you around is a troll huh? I stink you might be the troll here. I joined the original forum back in 2005. How about you?
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 07:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I heard his retirement plan included owning a porta potty company. Something about "That way there will always be a bathroom nearby."

How old are you 10?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 10:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup....neither will the national press that slobbers all over his nutsack.

Hey Einstein, why does the national press " slobbers all over his nutsack" as you claim if he is such a scumbag? Could it have anything to do with his play? Nervous
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 06:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Anyone who smacks you around is a troll huh? I stink you might be the troll here. I joined the original forum back in 2005. How about you?

Smack?? Lol.. never seen any of that from you. Just mindless ramblings from a guy who makes Trump seem totally level headed and same.

I joined in 2003 or 04 when Cobra was still active. You have never once smacked anyone at all.

You can't even quote accurate facts, just spout off stupid shit and dig in your heels like you think that gets to people.

The only thing about you that gets to board members is that you are still allowed to pollute the boards with your garbage. 

Oh, and if you are from the old boards, then you would know SteelyJ, you know a guy who was respected and smacked with intelligence....not your 5th grade style.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 02:24 PM)McC Wrote: Not gonna happen.  Just more drama from the Drama Queen.  Now he will have the whole of Steeler Nation begging him to come back.

I echo this. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote