Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
I kind of feel like the Ravens defense will bottle us up and we'll turn the ball over. It's happened in the past. They have a really good defense. Hoping we're good enough to break through and play our game. We'll see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Hart plays like he did again Suggs is going to have Dalton sitting in the fetal position after every step. Hope they prove me wrong but I have no faith in a Marvin Lewis leas team in prime time. 28-17 Ravens
Reply/Quote
In the past, I think we'd be screwed, mainly because of our offensive line and the primetime game, but I really think that this team finally showed and identity last game and in the locker room after the game.

I feel like Pollack and Austin will have a plan to counter the weakness of the offensive line. I saw that in week 1 where they had Mixon up near the line with Dalton in shotgun. I don't think they'll be that obvious all the time, but even having Mixon check before he releases or maybe sliding protection for double teams doesn't seem out of the question.

I think their offensive line is weak, so we can just score early, force them to play catchup, and just feast on them trying to throw the ball on us. Force them to make mistakes and just capitalize. Establish Mixon on the ground and open up the deep ball with AJ and Ross. Get the crowd fired up and excited....... make it difficult on the Ravens to communicate.

This team will come fired up to play!

BRING THE NOISE!

Bengals- 27
Ravens- 14
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat them last year without Eifert or Ross. Also had Bodine and Ced in the game. All the Ravens had to do was win and they were in the playoffs. Don't forget our head coach basically quit the week before. I'm not saying the Bengals will win but it's not a lock for the Ravens just because they destroyed the Bills.

23-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Looks like good conditions, and I think some/all of the linemen will still be pretty sore from their first game so the offenses might have the advantage.

We match up well against the Ratbirds, and this week is no exception.

Bengals 27
Ravens 24
Reply/Quote
Fake-o isn't the boy wonder. He's fighting for his career life right now and playing well SO FAR . IF our D can rattle him good and they have before numerous times he might just have a terrible game and Andy does just enough for the win... A million to nuthin! 

Over exaggerating just a tad?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We played a tougher team on the road which means they had it easier coming into a short week.

Should be close, i think we lose this one early and we get them in Baltimore the next time around.

Ravens - 20
Bengals - 16

I think we are going to start out a bit slow this season and get much better as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In the past, I think we'd be screwed, mainly because of our offensive line and the primetime game, but I really think that this team finally showed and identity last game and in the locker room after the game.

I feel like Pollack and Austin will have a plan to counter the weakness of the offensive line.  I saw that in week 1 where they had Mixon up near the line with Dalton in shotgun.  I don't think they'll be that obvious all the time, but even having Mixon check before he releases or maybe sliding protection for double teams doesn't seem out of the question.  

I think their offensive line is weak, so we can just score early, force them to play catchup, and just feast on them trying to throw the ball on us.  Force them to make mistakes and just capitalize.  Establish Mixon on the ground and open up the deep ball with AJ and Ross.  Get the crowd fired up and excited.......  make it difficult on the Ravens to communicate.

This team will come fired up to play!

BRING THE NOISE!

Bengals- 27
Ravens- 14

They did adjust well in the 2nd half and that scene in the locker room after the game looked different than Marv
in the past. He just seems more fired up this season, the entire team does. Could be something special and you
could be right and we beat on the Ravens. I think it will be close though.

Both teams are much better than last season, but the Ravens aren't playing against Peterman this game either.

(09-11-2018, 09:21 AM)whodey365 Wrote: Bengals beat them last year without Eifert or Ross. Also had Bodine and Ced in the game. All the Ravens had to do was win and they were in the playoffs. Don't forget our head coach basically quit the week before. I'm not saying the Bengals will win but it's not a lock for the Ravens just because they destroyed the Bills.

23-17 Bengals

This very well could happen too, we always match up good against the Ravens.

I just need to see us win in Primetime before i believe we can do it.

It definately is not a lock for the Ravens to win though. Great points about Eifert, Ross and moving on from our shitty
Lineman. Hart is still our big weakness though and the Ravens have much better pass rushers than the Colts.

I think it will depend on the pressure both D-line's create and turnovers. Should be a close game but if our guys can
protect, namely Hart i think we win. Just don't trust Hart.
Reply/Quote
Disappointed with a lot of these predictions. We play the Ravens well, I think we'll do the same thursday night.

Bengals-27
Ravens-20
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 03:52 PM)tBengal Wrote: Disappointed with a lot of these predictions. We play the Ravens well, I think we'll do the same tomorrow night.

Bengals-27
Ravens-20

These are predictions, how can you possibly be 'disappointed" in them? Just because they don't predict what you do?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 03:52 PM)tBengal Wrote: Disappointed with a lot of these predictions. We play the Ravens well, I think we'll do the same tomorrow night.

Bengals-27
Ravens-20

Man, if Hart wasn't so bad i would definately pick us in this one.
Reply/Quote

Bengals-27
Ravens-20

I guarantee the Bengals don’t beat the Ravens tomorrow night....maybe they will Thursday night but definitely not tomorrow.
Reply/Quote

Bengals-27
Ravens-20

To be fair, in primetime games, this team hasn't earned much optimism. Let's hope that all begins to change Thursday
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: Fake-o isn't the boy wonder. 

Games against the Ravens have become exponentially more enjoyable since I started casually referring to their QB as, "Joe Flaccid", or simply, "Flaccid."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 04:08 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: These are predictions, how can you possibly be 'disappointed" in them? Just because they don't predict what you do?

Nothing to take offense to, I just hate seeing the chicken little mentality from our fans. The Ravens may whoop us as some of the predictions hint at but I think this team will surprise us.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 01:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis is 18-12 against the Ravens.  I like our odds.

Yea but what is Marv in Prime Time games 
Reply/Quote
X-Factor?
We knocked them out of the playoffs last year completely unexpectedly.
They come in for revenge AND have zero answer for Suggs.
Rat Skanks 34-17
Reply/Quote
Remember, we are not the Bills starting Peterman. We have a sounder OL, better run game, better QB and actual threats at TE and WR. We are also MUCH better defensively than Buffalo. Had we played them we would have hung a similar score on them that the Rats did; as our preseason matchup evidenced (our ones schooled their ones).
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 03:52 PM)tBengal Wrote: Disappointed with a lot of these predictions. We play the Ravens well, I think we'll do the same thursday night.

Bengals-27
Ravens-20

You should be disappointed in Marvin, not us. He's the one who has lost 30 prime time games and only won 8. Now I'm not great at math and percentages but that's really bad. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 05:53 PM)tBengal Wrote: Nothing to take offense to, I just hate seeing the chicken little mentality from our fans. The Ravens may whoop us as some of the predictions hint at but I think this team will surprise us.

So we should predict our team to win every game or else we're little bitches? Got it. Makes sense.
Reply/Quote