Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
(09-14-2018, 08:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is the NFL, eating crow is eating eating crow, it is not eating crow if you are throwing in negatives.

They did not try anything other to win that game, it did not work out but they had an exhausted Ravens defense on the field the last 2 minutes so they went for the knockout and missed. Proud of this team in 2018.

C'mon - bro.  You know that having been a fan of this team since day one in 68 I've been conditioned for the big let down (or in the 90's never getting out of the cellar to start with).  And when the raisins pulled within 5 (after being up 21) I'm sure there were more then a handful of folks that said to themselves - here we go again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:09 AM)BengalD Wrote: C'mon - bro.  You know that having been a fan of this team since day one in 68 I've been conditioned for the big let down (or in the 90's never getting out of the cellar to start with).  And when the raisins pulled within 5 (after being up 21) I'm sure there were more then a handful of folks that said to themselves - here we go again.

I know it happens, but not with all of us. Some of us in life and with our team focus on the present and the future having erased bad tapes from our minds a long time ago. For me, worry never solved one problem, negativity never solved one problem. But both sure cause a lot of problems.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:15 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know it happens, but not with all of us. Some of us in life and with our team focus on the present and the future having erased bad tapes from our minds a long time ago. For me, worry never solved one problem, negativity never solved one problem. But both sure cause a lot of problems.

We're all different - that's what makes this whole thing work.  I can say - I was delighted (and dare say it - almost happy) to see suggs on the sideline gassed several times.  Those guys looked like fish out of water several times.
Reply/Quote