Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
(12-21-2021, 04:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The series will be even.

No I actually think we need to win the next 3 vs Baltimore to even the series ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 04:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Taylor's not a good coach, but I think Harbaugh is also dog shit.

I think our offense is way too much for them and they just get swallowed up by The Jungle!

Even without Mixon, Perine has a solid game and we play dink-and-dunk!

Ball control!

Taylor said Mixon is gonna be fine for Sunday...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 40 - Ravens 16
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 03:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, we beat the Ravens, then lose to the Chiefs and Browns, then win the WC and Division round playoff games?  Sounds good to me.

I'd certainly take it!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Outsiders are beginning to jump on the bandwagon again. That doesn't bode very well for us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 04:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Taylor's not a good coach, but I think Harbaugh is also dog shit.

I think our offense is way too much for them and they just get swallowed up by The Jungle!

Even without Mixon, Perine has a solid game and we play dink-and-dunk!

Ball control!

Taylor not a good coach The Bengals have the 4th best record in the AFC. If he wins Sunday he will be 4-0 this year versus Harbaugh and Tomlin both highly respected tenured coaches. He not anybody else has brought a drafting and FA strategy of looking at leaders to build this roster. If you look at almost all have been captains on their teams or played on title winning or teams that had a very strong winning culture. This transformation didn’t just magically happen. Obviously some on here don’t know any of the players or listen to them about the difference in the culture that Taylor has brought not anybody else. The turnaround is real. This is just the beginning. Look how some of these free agents are having their best years. They love it here. Certainly Duke Tobin has had his part but he didn’t do this previous to Zac. Duke bought into Zac’s vision. This year I expect they will finally target the OL in the draft and upgrades. They are building a championship team.

Taylor has been holding back some of the offense for the end of the year. You saw it with the brilliant call on the Tyler Boyd TD versus Denver. They’ve been setting that up.

The Bengals are going to play a desperate Ravens team. They can’t protect the QB and can’t run. This is the game the secondary rises up with big interceptions. Bengals 31-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Broken record but again:

If the right team shows up I believe we can win fairly easily, couple scores or so.

If the bad news Bengals show up it could go right down to the wire.

Flip a coin
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There's been a lot of good Ravens discussion today, but let's get everyone's prediction on the record.  

The Ravens are coming off three losses in a row, but do they have a fourth loss in them?   l know we rolled them the last time out, in their house no less, but can we do it again?  I've been going back and forth on this, and I just can't get a good feel for it.  A home game against a back-up QB, but against a team we beat before?  Put me down as 'beats me.'  

What say you?

I voted beats me too. I have no idea, we just start out so slow a lot of the time which keeps every team in the game early.

The Ravens have lost 3 in a row but Hunley played good against the Packers who are one of the best teams in the NFL right
now. This is why it beats me, let alone the fact that for some reason when we play backup QB's they play well against us. I do 
think Burrow can have a big game with that beat up secondary of the Ravens we will see. I really like our Defense right now 
too so I am leaning a bit our way but we are at Home where we haven't been playing well as of late.
Reply/Quote
27-13 Bengals. Write it down.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Broken record but again:

If the right team shows up I believe we can win fairly easily, couple scores or so.

If the bad news Bengals show up it could go right down to the wire.

Flip a coin

Broken record but your right. Yet, I think if the bad Bengals show up, we are F'd. Hopefully the stadium is full and that place is rockin. Going to need 12th man.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Broken record but your right. Yet, I think if the bad Bengals show up, we are F'd. Hopefully the stadium is full and that place is rockin. Going to need 12th man.

So Good Andy/Bad Andy has been replaced with Good Bengals/Bad Bengals?  I can't believe that's good LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It appears to me that the Bengals just have the Ravens figured out,as to how to win against them.Ravens are a very good football team,but Joe Burrow just knows that defense of the Ravens really well.He makes really good reads against them.I think Joe Burrow will be the game changer in this game.That is,unless Zac Taylor decides to take the game out of his hands,again,and go with another plan.Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

I would turn Burrow loose in this game.Bengals win 27-23
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:13 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ravens win 17-15 in an ugly offensive game. McPherson is the Bengals only bright spot.

The following Monday on The Bengals Board is filled with "fire Taylor" threads, homers overly defending Zac, and pretentious posters acting as if they are better than those who made the hot takes.

Who Dey?

lol. I hate to agree….but ….I do.

This team will drive you batty and brings out some bad emotions too. lol
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So Good Andy/Bad Andy has been replaced with Good Bengals/Bad Bengals?  I can't believe that's good LOL

Bad huh ?

If they could just get to a place where they don't start out a game with three 3 and outs.
Reply/Quote
Eli trolls. Lamar plays. Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:20 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: It appears to me that the Bengals just have the Ravens figured out,as to how to win against them.Ravens are a very good football team,but Joe Burrow just knows that defense of the Ravens really well.He makes really good reads against them.I think Joe Burrow will be the game changer in this game.That is,unless Zac Taylor decides to take the game out of his hands,again,and go with another plan.Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

I would turn Burrow loose in this game.Bengals win 27-23

Lets hope your right on the first point, but as for the second, if Burrow is taking it into his own hands, he can audible. I think he has the confidence and attitude to do so. Also, I think he always has that green light to do so.

(12-21-2021, 09:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Bad huh ?

If they could just get to a place where they don't start out a game with three 3 and outs.

That has killed us. It kills the defense. They don't have time to rest or regroup. 

(12-21-2021, 09:32 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Eli trolls. Lamar plays. Bengals lose.

An Apple a day gives you a flipping toothache. Seriously though, He's been playing a lot better. Dude's up in the air for me. I don't have a lot of confidence in him week to week. As for Lamar, we aint skeeeered.

Reply/Quote
I see it being a lot tighter. The Bengals coming off a road game in altitude, and the Ravens backs against the wall. I could see the Rats doing a lot of runs and really short passes to set up third and short and Huntley (I doubt Lamar plays?) scrambles for a first down. Very demoralizing for a defense and will eat clock and minimize possessions.

In the end, the Rats can't overcome the defensive issues and Burrow pulls it out.

Bengals 20
Ravens 17
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:02 PM)EatonFan Wrote: 27-13 Bengals.  Write it down.

You're not saying to "Mark your words" are you?  Nervous
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I see it being a lot tighter.  The Bengals coming off a road game in altitude, and the Ravens backs against the wall.  I could see the Rats doing a lot of runs and really short passes to set up third and short and Huntley (I doubt Lamar plays?) scrambles for a first down.  Very demoralizing for a defense and will eat clock and minimize possessions.  

In the end, the Rats can't overcome the defensive issues and Burrow pulls it out.

Bengals 20
Ravens 17

I made a similar prediction, it's going to be a relatively low scoring game and it will be close. I was, I suppose, lame and went with the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:04 PM)Waite Hoyt Wrote: Time for Joe to let the league no he has arrived.  Bengals beat the Ravens 24-17.

The league will only know he's arrived if know is spelled know instead of no.. Otherwise it's in denial..  Smirk
I predict someone gets a bruise in the game and someone else runs out of breath at some point. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote