Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
(12-23-2021, 02:54 PM)pally Wrote:

That’s big talk from someone whose defense gave up 41 points to the Bengals earlier this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 03:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s big talk from someone whose defense gave up 41 points to the Bengals earlier this season.

Just what I was thinking.
Hopefully Wink will use the same coverage that he did the last time they played…when Chase “only” went for 200 yards including an 82 yard TD.
Reply/Quote
I say Bengals 24, Ravens 17.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Ravens secondary is decimated between COVID and injuries, they don't have the bodies to double and triple-team right now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 02:54 PM)pally Wrote:

USE IT!!! Whatever
Reply/Quote
Eili and Wink doing their level best to turn this into a blood feud. Well, as much of a blood feud as you can have involving people named Eli and Wink.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 05:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Eili and Wink doing their level best to turn this into a blood feud.  Well, as much of a blood feud as you can have involving people named Eli and Wink.

Hopefully another Ravens player says it is going to be a blood bath... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Ravens Covid situation makes me think this is going to end up being a Tuesday game.
That would be great going against KC on a short week.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 06:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Ravens Covid situation makes me think this is going to end up being a Tuesday game.

I actually think the fact few people made it off the list last week when they moved the games will keep the league from moving games going forward except for very very weird situations.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 06:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Ravens Covid situation makes me think this is going to end up being a Tuesday game.

NFL says they aren't considering it but they didn't last week either until they did

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 06:53 PM)Au165 Wrote: I actually think the fact few people made it off the list last week when they moved the games will keep the league from moving games going forward except for very very weird situations.

Hope this is the case.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 07:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope this is the case.

Tuesday afternoon football would suck.  The crowd would probably be half its normal size (if that) and we'd lose two days prepping for a KC team that will be difficult enough to beat.  No thanks.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals win. No idea what the score will be but I don’t expect another blowout. Don’t really care. No style points in the NFL. Just win baby!

I'm completely expecting a blowout. They know how much this game means...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:08 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm completely expecting a blowout. They know how much this game means...

...and if they don't blow out the rats just how many hours have you reserved in advanced to complain about how terrible the team and Zac are?  Inquiring minds wanna know..  Mellow  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Between Covid and injuries,Ravens can barely field a team which of course means we lose by 20.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I looked at the Denver thread, and we were picking us to lose by an almost 2-1 margin. This week, by about 5-1, we're picking us to win. What a difference one week can make.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Tuesday afternoon football would suck.  The crowd would probably be half its normal size (if that) and we'd lose two days prepping for a KC team that will be difficult enough to beat.  No thanks.  

Spot on. It would hurt us on so many levels. It would pretty much give the Ravens a chance and give the Chiefs a win.

We would pretty much HAVE to beat the Ratbirds to have a chance at the Playoffs and we would need to Browns to lose 
and for us to beat them in the last game and we couldn't rest our starters. But it IS Friday, I doubt they move the game 
this late.

(12-24-2021, 01:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I looked at the Denver thread, and we were picking us to lose by an almost 2-1 margin.  This week, by about 5-1, we're picking us to win.  What a difference one week can make.

Good play from Fred Johnson at RT sure gave me back my optimism, hope he is over his illness come Sunday.

I about gave up on us after the Reiff injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We would pretty much HAVE to beat the Ratbirds to have a chance at the Playoffs and we would need to Browns to lose 
and for us to beat them in the last game and we couldn't rest our starters. But it IS Friday, I doubt they move the game 
this late.

I checked and the announcement for moving the Browns game was made on Friday afternoon, just a little over 24 hours from the Saturday kickoff.  I read somewhere  that the NFL supposedly have no plans to move the game, but I'm sure the Ravens aren't done whining to the league yet.   Maybe once we get to 1:00 tomorrow we'll be out of the woods?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I checked and the announcement for moving the Browns game was made on Friday afternoon, just a little over 24 hours from the Saturday kickoff.  I read somewhere  that the NFL supposedly have no plans to move the game, but I'm sure the Ravens aren't done whining to the league yet.   Maybe once we get to 1:00 tomorrow we'll be out of the woods?

Man, I forgot it was THAT late before they moved the Browns game. Damn, really hoping they don't move this one.

Could ruin our season. Hope we are prepared either way. Thanks for the Awful info Llama lol
Reply/Quote
Huntley missed the Ravens practice today due to non-COVID illness

Reply/Quote