Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
i voted ratbirds to win. i want to eat crow after the game if bengals pull it off and sweep. Andrews is a tight end/wide rec and the bengals can't cover this type of player. huntley starts and we make him look good like we always do. hope i'm wrong!

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 04:55 PM)RASCAL Wrote: i voted ratbirds to win. i want to eat crow after the game if bengals pull it off and sweep. Andrews is a tight end/wide rec and the bengals can't cover this type of player. huntley starts and we make him look good like we always do. hope i'm wrong!

Could be right, never know. I just hope we are chipping and hitting Andrews all game long, we handled him the last time we
played them. We do seem to always struggle against QB's we know nothing about like we did in the Jets game this year.

Huntley is a lot like Lamar though, just play him the same as we did Lamar the last time. If he beats us through the air so be it.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 04:45 PM)pally Wrote: Huntley missed the Ravens practice today due to non-COVID illness

[Image: 2ehzp4.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Bengals should WIN if they don't run the ball all day.

The Ravens like to put all there Defense up on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB, but Bengals burned them on passes to Uzomah and Chase. Other teams have passed and burned The Ravens Defense.

I am not talking 3rd and long. I'm talking how Ravens over play the run on 1st down.

Most National Media is rooting for Ravens, Steelers or Browns to win the AFC North. Let's face it, Cincinnati is NOT a National popular choice. Sorry about their luck, because Bengals are going to win the AFC North.

Bengals Defense is very good. Ravens Lemar Jackson is injured and this Huntley or whatever did not practice all week due to illness, so is that covid ? The Bengals Defense is very good.

I'm hoping Packers beat Browns, Chiefs beat Steelers, Bengals beat Ravens. That makes a cushion in case Bengals can't beat Chiefs, who are AFC Champs in Super Bowl last 2 years. I'm not sure Bengals can beat the Chiefs, but Bengals can beat Ravens and Browns. Bengals can go 5-1 against AFC North. Bengals have a very good Defense, and the best QB in the AFC North.

However if Bengals go conservative and run Mixon and Perine into the Ravens over playing their run defense, The Bengals will lose. Bengals beat the Ravens by burning that defense by throwing to Uzomah and Chase and others who could go all the way because Ravens had everybody up on the D Line.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:27 AM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals should WIN if they don't run the ball all day.  

The Ravens like to put all there Defense up on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB, but Bengals burned them on passes to Uzomah and Chase.  Other teams have passed and burned The Ravens Defense.  

I am not talking 3rd and long.  I'm talking how Ravens over play the run on 1st down.

Most National Media is rooting for Ravens, Steelers or Browns to win the AFC North.  Let's face it, Cincinnati is NOT a National popular choice. Sorry about their luck, because Bengals are going to win the AFC North.

Bengals Defense is very good.   Ravens Lemar Jackson is injured and this Huntley or whatever did not practice all week due to illness, so is that covid ?  The Bengals Defense is very good.  

I'm hoping Packers beat Browns, Chiefs beat Steelers, Bengals beat Ravens.  That makes a cushion in case Bengals can't beat Chiefs, who are AFC Champs in Super Bowl last 2 years. I'm not sure Bengals can beat the Chiefs, but Bengals can beat Ravens and Browns.  Bengals can go 5-1 against AFC North.  Bengals have a very good Defense, and the best QB in the AFC North.  

However if Bengals go conservative and run Mixon and Perine into the Ravens over playing their run defense, The Bengals will lose.  Bengals beat the Ravens by burning that defense by throwing to Uzomah and Chase and others who could go all the way because Ravens had everybody up on the D Line.

Actually, if you go on youtube and type in "Bengals" you can find scores of clips from many different shows that call the Bengals the most complete team and one they pick to win the division. It's been like that since around the first Ravens game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I swear we’re the only fans who have to get more worried when opponents starting qbs are out.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 04:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I swear we’re the only fans who have to get more worried when opponents starting qbs are out.

If the Ravens started someone they found in the Walmart parking lot we'd be worried because we have no tape on the guy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals take control of the division. 31-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Josh Johnson becomes an Ohio legend in the worst way.

Ravens win 34-30.
Reply/Quote
And I make a thread about our chances against KC.

Here’s a trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30-17

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Opponent starting 3rd string QB
Divisional game
Home Game
Lots of playoff implications
Should be a large national audience (luckily not TNF/SNF/MNF)

This is the recipe.

I cannot pick this team to win. Can’t do it.

I won’t pick anyone. Bet you can guess which way I’m leaning, though.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think we win today really confident. The bummer is the chiefs n browns are still on our schedule I'm not too confident against those teams .... lets go
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Opponent starting 3rd string QB
Divisional game
Home Game
Lots of playoff implications
Should be a large national audience (luckily not TNF/SNF/MNF)

This is the recipe.

I cannot pick this team to win. Can’t do it.

I won’t pick anyone. Bet you can guess which way I’m leaning, though.

All the ingredients are there... Huh?

The 1 pm eastern kickoff saves us, and we win today... But by the skin of our teeth.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If Tyler Boyd has himself a game today... Bengals win
No doubt in my mind
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:41 PM)jason Wrote: All the ingredients are there... Huh?

To make a rippin thin crust pizza.

Obviously I’m talking about a letdown/choke
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Ravens - 10
Bengals - 34
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If the Ravens started someone they found in the Walmart parking lot we'd be worried because we have no tape on the guy.

That’s a big bingo there. We cannot adjust on the fly, and defense will have no clue on this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 05:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: 2ehzp4.jpg]

I knew it was covid immediately.. They hid it so we couldn't prepare for Josh Johnson..
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:55 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: That’s a big bingo there. We cannot adjust on the fly, and defense will have no clue on this guy.

There is tape on Josh Johnson. He has been around for ever. Even a Bengal for a year.. He's not good...
Reply/Quote