Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-29-2016, 08:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You really wanna get into a flawed justice system what with all the police murdering of unarmed black men and children in recent memory? But that's for P&R.

Rice got axed because the NFL lied and got caught and had to protect the shield. Too bad the damage was done.

It's amazing the world view you have when your actually open your eyes and read all the reports. Watch all the videos. Do actual research into a matter without being blinded by the colors on the player's helmet.

But given your inability to take responsibility for your own actions, I'm not surprised by your inability to see something without bias.

That'll do sparky.

You keep sounding dumber and dumber, which it was entertaining at first, but now it's just so sad that it's uncomfortable to watch you keep trying.

I've done all the research and countered everything you've posted.  You can't counter anything, so you just keep throwing out insults like it makes you credible........  hilariously ironic.

And when have I ever not taken responsibility for my own actions?  

This should be entertaining, Sparky  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 09:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This keeps getting better and better!!!!

I call you out and you take personal shots to only further the point I was making!!!!!  You're horrible at debating and have no argument!!!!

By the way, cute little shot at my legs, like you have any ability to hurt me in any way, but you're kind of making yourself look even more stupid because go here and watch my legs work running on a treadmill!!

This is the most incredible thread of all-time!!!!  He has nothing to debate, so he spends the last few pages hurling what he thinks are insults and just makes himself look stupid!!!

And here's a video of me giving a shit.

But no it's the video of Ray Rice's fiancé actually provoking him.

But Pacman was way more justified - that's why he got off so light.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 09:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And here's a video of me giving a shit.

But no it's the video of Ray Rice's fiancé actually provoking him.

But Pacman was way more justified - that's why he got off so light.

Keep on digging yourself deeper and deeper!!!  

The good news is that I don't think you could possibly look any dumber!!!!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 10:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Keep on digging yourself deeper and deeper!!!  

The good news is that I don't think you could possibly look any dumber!!!!

Yeah you've said that before. It's that rapier wit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Back to the OP, where Lucy is incapable of keeping anything, rice is a POS. Jones is a POS that's gone through POS rehab. Unfortunately for Rice, he's not going to get a chance to show his physical abilities off again like Jones has. Timing is a *****.

Kind of like how some individuals aren't able to speak their mind in portions of the internet because they can't follow rules. You can only feel so sorry for them before you just give up and realize they're too dumb for thier opinions to matter at all. Sad how the education system fails them. Sadder to think some of them were once part of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 10:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah you've said that before. It's that rapier wit.

Another post that offers no substance to anything and just avoids the topic.  

Kudos.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 12:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another post that offers no substance to anything and just avoids the topic.  

Kudos.

Hypocrite.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 12:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another post that offers no substance to anything and just avoids the topic.  

Kudos.

Substantive comments roll off you like water off a duck's back.  That's why people eventually give them up with you: you're impervious to any rational thought that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.  After discovering this, most people just stop trying. 
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 08:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Y
You really wanna get into a flawed justice system what with all the police murdering of unarmed black men and children in recent memory? But that's for P&R.

Rice got axed because the NFL lied and got caught and had to protect the shield. Too bad the damage was done.

It's amazing the world view you have when your actually open your eyes and read all the reports. Watch all the videos. Do actual research into a matter without being blinded by the colors on the player's helmet.

But given your inability to take responsibility for your own actions, I'm not surprised by your inability to see something without bias.

That'll do sparky.

i am going to allow you the chance to say that you posted in error .... Maybe blame drinking .....  Because this was easily the dumbest post I have seen on these boards.    And that includes pats moronic posts about transgendered.   

Have a word with yourself because we are all having a good laugh at your expense.   
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 12:22 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Back to the OP, where Lucy is incapable of keeping anything, rice is a POS.  Jones is a POS that's gone through POS rehab.  Unfortunately for Rice, he's not going to get a chance to show his physical abilities off again like Jones has.  Timing is a *****.

Kind of like how some individuals aren't able to speak their mind in portions of the internet because they can't follow rules.  You can only feel so sorry for them before you just give up and realize they're too dumb for thier opinions to matter at all.  Sad how the education system fails them.  Sadder to think some of them were once part of it.

lol 

Bang on que .... Make every thread about me.     That's your roll on these boards.    

If im so dumb then what are you for focusing. Your board life on me?    

I hope you are not going to say you are a crusader.....  
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 08:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol 

Bang on que .... Make every thread about me.     That's your roll on these boards.    

I think he was just making a comparison about following rules and paying the consequences.

His point on the timing between Jones and Rice is actually spot on.  If Rice was still a viable player he would have been picked up and had time to make people forget what he did or was accused of (Ben, Manning, Ray Lewis, etc.).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 07:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Substantive comments roll off you like water off a duck's back.  That's why people eventually give them up with you: you're impervious to any rational thought that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.  After discovering this, most people just stop trying. 

That might be true except I countered everything he had to post, which none of it made any sense, and you'll probably say "that's exactly what I'm talking about," but go back and look and see that his posts lacked logic.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 07:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Substantive comments roll off you like water off a duck's back.  That's why people eventually give them up with you: you're impervious to any rational thought that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.  After discovering this, most people just stop trying. 

He's the embodiment of a Trump supporter. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 08:31 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: i am going to allow you the chance to say that you posted in error .... Maybe blame drinking .....  Because this was easily the dumbest post I have seen on these boards.    And that includes pats moronic posts about transgendered.   

Have a word with yourself because we are all having a good laugh at your expense.   

As if I'd take the word of someone whose name is constantly showing their suspended status a to what is and isn't dumb.

Don't you have someone to accuse of making threats against children?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 08:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol 

If you want to take that as being about you, so be it.  

Please stay on the topic of the thread.  
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But I have learned what integrity means and discovered I don't enough of it to ridicule a fellow fan about being handicapped. It must be the proper thing to do as no one has "called him out" for doing so.  

Yeah I never claimed to have integrity or be a good person.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 09:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think he was just making a comparison about following rules and paying the consequences.

His point on the timing between Jones and Rice is actually spot on.  If Rice was still a viable player he would have been picked up and had time to make people forget what he did or was accused of (Ben, Manning, Ray Lewis, etc.).

No he wasn't but that's beyond the point.    The examples you used above tell us one thing..... When you are innocent you get to continue your life.   When you are not there are consequences.   

Ray rice would still be the RB for the Ravens had he decided to not use his lady as a heavy bag.   
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 11:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's because multiple Bengals fans here do not want 2 morons who support men hitting women to define who they are as a fanbase. It's kind of funny that you're trying to call out Bengals fans for siding with fans of other teams and not calling out Bengals fans who are supporting a man slugging a woman in the face.

Relax Francis not one Bengal fan is worried about anyone defining anything.   And we certainly don't need you grandstanding.   Just worry about your own "fanbase".... You can worry about the definition there.... 

And if we are defining the Ravens fanbase off of a grandstanding fan that you may be familiar ..... then it's packed full of cowards and thin skinned mental weaklings.   But Bmoreblitz doesn't deserve that ... 
Reply/Quote
Integrity...in a smack thread....you people have no idea how smack is supposed to work. Or that it is supposed to be all in fun and not taken seriously anyway. Anybody claiming the moral high ground in a smack thread doesn't belong in a smack thread in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 07:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: Integrity...in a smack thread....you people have no idea how smack is supposed to work. Or that it is supposed to be all in fun and not taken seriously anyway. Anybody claiming the moral high ground in a smack thread doesn't belong in a smack thread in the first place.

Double PURP these bitches!
Reply/Quote