Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-30-2016, 07:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: Integrity...in a smack thread....you people have no idea how smack is supposed to work. Or that it is supposed to be all in fun and not taken seriously anyway. Anybody claiming the moral high ground in a smack thread doesn't belong in a smack thread in the first place.

Pretty  much what I was saying; as I seen "Bengal on Bengal" hate. The forum is to "talk smack about other teams and their fans". All sides are bringing stuff in here that nobody wants to see in this forum. I too found the integrity slant to be funny.

We have lost focus on the fact that the thread was designed to talk smack about Ray Rice being brought in to mentor rookies. I can see it now:

Rookie: "Mr Rice what should I do if I am out drinking with my girlfriend and she starts acting up?"

Ike: 'You let her taste the backside of your hand"

Rookie:  "Dang we were told in an earlier seminar that we should separate ourselves until we sober up, calm down,  and can make rational decisions".

Ike: " Hook ain't gonna learn nothing with that approach. Quick question for you rookies: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?"

Rookies: Silence

Ike: "Nothing. She already been told twice."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bad PR move by the Ravens. lmfao
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope. My views of Pacman are known and they are not good. I have spoken on him numerous times in threads about him. I was just making an observation and question the narrative that stating what he did was not as bad as what Rice did equals "supporting" him. 

But I have learned what integrity means and discovered I don't enough of it to ridicule a fellow fan about being handicapped. It must be the proper thing to do as no one has "called him out" for doing so.  

Arguing that what Pacman did wasn't as bad as what Rice did isn't inherently supporting him.

Unfortunately for these two, they're arguing that Pacman was justified in hitting the woman. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Did anyone bring up Jim Brown and/or James Harrison yet? May as well get all the AFC North involved in the battle of "who hits women the least wrong way."
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 10:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That might be true except I countered everything he had to post, which none of it made any sense, and you'll probably say "that's exactly what I'm talking about," but go back and look and see that his posts lacked logic.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  Your idea of 'lacking logic' is anything that doesn't fit what you already believe. You don't know what true logic is.  You employ this and call it logic.  
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 12:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Arguing that what Pacman did wasn't as bad as what Rice did isn't inherently supporting him.

Unfortunately for these two, they're arguing that Pacman was justified in hitting the woman. 

…and one of them seriously asked "what happened to gender equality?" to further justify it.  He's about as f****d in the head as the guy that smacks a woman.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 06:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: K

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  Your idea of 'lacking logic' is anything that doesn't fit what you already believe. You don't know what true logic is.  You employ this and call it logic.  

And you keep arguing with him and calling it logic.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 09:57 AM)Beaker Wrote: And you keep arguing with him and calling it logic.

I never once said that the decision to argue with him was logical.  LOL

Besides what's the bigger waste of time - arguing with him or arguing about arguing with him?  I'd say we're tied.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 06:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is exactly what I'm talking about.  Your idea of 'lacking logic' is anything that doesn't fit what you already believe. You don't know what true logic is.  You employ this and call it logic.  

Except if he countered it with anything that made any sense, it would be logical.

You can't just ignore everything that makes any sense with things that don't make any sense and claim that it's because the things you're ignoring don't make sense.

Actually, Steelers fans can because they lack logic in pretty much any debate they've ever had, but normal people don't normally do that.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I never once said that the decision to argue with him was logical.  LOL

Besides what's the bigger waste of time - arguing with him or arguing about arguing with him?  I'd say we're tied.  LOL

No, I'm pretty sure youre winning. Keep up the good fight.
Reply/Quote
Ugh...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Notice BigPapaKain is a Bengals fan. He knows that he has no obligation to defend players on the Bengals when they attack women. He doesn't let being a fan of a sports team compromise his integrity as a man.

Remember kids,

Put women on a pedestal.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:30 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Remember kids,

Put women on a pedestal.

or just don't support men who beat women because they play for your favorite team.

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:30 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Remember kids,

Put women on a pedestal.

You're damn right.  The woman that I will celebrate my twentieth anniversary next week is absolutely on the top of my pedestal.  
Reply/Quote
If momma ain't happy , no ones happy
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 08:21 AM)Harmening Wrote: …and one of them seriously asked "what happened to gender equality?" to further justify it.  He's about as f****d in the head as the guy that smacks a woman.
I said gender equality in the sense that, you're at a bar and people have been drinking, if someone raises a bottle to your head, they're not offered the same protection from a knee-jerk reaction that a woman who was acting in a normal manner and not offering any threat.

Keep taking it out-of-context though and in black-and-white to build your case  ThumbsUp
(06-21-2016, 02:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: or just don't support men who beat women because they play for your favorite team.

Hilarious

Like you did when you defended the Ravens for not suspending Rice before the video came out?!
Reply/Quote
Saying that a team probably wanted to wait for visual evidence before acting (but personally calling for them to cut him for months because he hit a woman) isn't the same thing as saying "a man can hit a woman".

I said men should not hit women and those who do shouldn't have a place in the NFL. You said men should hit women and should have a place in the NFL after they do. You see the difference?

Good job reviving a dead thread to remind us that you supporter men who hit women. It had been a few weeks so we all forgot...

Reply/Quote
ahhhh, your suspension just ended. Now I understand why you're suddenly reminding us that you're not a real man.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 02:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Saying that a team probably wanted to wait for visual evidence before acting (but personally calling for them to cut him for months because he hit a woman) isn't the same thing as saying "a man can hit a woman".

I said men should not hit women and those who do shouldn't have a place in the NFL. You said men should hit women and should have a place in the NFL after they do. You see the difference?

Good job reviving a dead thread to remind us that you supporter men who hit women. It had been a few weeks so we all forgot...
So many lies in one post!

YOU DIDN'T CALL FOR HIM TO BE CUT AND DIDN'T EVEN CALL HIM A D BAG UNTIL AFTER THE VIDEO BECAME PUBLIC, AND I EVEN CALLED YOU OUT ON IT AND YOU HAD NO ANSWER SO YOU JUST DEFLECTED ATTENTION.

I never said men SHOULD hit women, I simply said that trying to avoid a situation and being constantly harassed, which then a woman bringing a drink up towards his eye is a knee-jerk reaction that shouldn't damage the rest of a man's life.

(07-06-2016, 02:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ahhhh, your suspension just ended. Now I understand why you're suddenly reminding us that you're not a real man.

Coming from the guy that defended Ray Rice and then keeps lying about it!

If I'm wrong, why won't you answer the question about why would you wait to make a thread called "Ray Rice is a D Bag" until after the video became public if he was a d bag all-along for hitting a woman?!  About the 5th time I've asked you.  Weird.
Reply/Quote
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Reply/Quote