Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens fired their OC
(10-10-2016, 07:57 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I wouldn't hate it. Who do you want to see replace Marv?

Mike Zimmer
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:57 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I wouldn't hate it. Who do you want to see replace Marv?

Jim Harbaugh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mike Zimmer

That ship has already sailed, but I've been crying about it since he left..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mike Zimmer

Well of course, my first choice as well. But realistically who would you want? I liked the idea of Vance last year and wouldn't hate it now. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:15 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I would pay to be in attendance to lob personal insults and heckle him about being barf at coaching.

Kidding, but slightly.  I'm just pissed

Don't let him fool you.  That article most certainly IS NOT a feature on dumbass Piano Man.  It IS about the COOL clinic itself....and with it being held in Cincy....dumbass is there every year.  It's location...nothing more....nothing less. There's one little paragraph and a couple quotes from Meathead....that's it. I've linked that article numerous times....and every time I do....Piano Man's lover vanishes from the thread. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year Sports Illustrated did a feature story about Paul Alexander and how well he was respected around the eleague.

This is a bold faced lie.  Why do you keep spreading such bullshit as the gospel ? Anyone can link the article and tell it is more about Mudd....McNally....Scarnecchia and the COOL clinic itself.....ffs man.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote