Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Sign Pacman
Lol I've never seen so many people defend Pacman. He was still in the wrong. And I usually defend Pacman. The guy was on the ground and he started hitting him. That right there is far from "defending yourself."

Pacman Jones career, as we know it is over. As it should be. With his age, durability, liability, and stupidity.

Btw, I honestly thought he would be able to fight better.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:27 PM)motoarch Wrote: His experience is limited to punching woman.

Doh!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:27 PM)motoarch Wrote: His experience is limited to punching woman.

Zing! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So this has to beg the question - who is the dude you would least want to tangle with (current or former), and what is the basis for your answer? Bottom line - who is the best bad ass the Bengals ever had?
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:59 PM)BengalD Wrote: So this has to beg the question - who is the dude you would least want to tangle with (current or former), and what is the basis for your answer? Bottom line - who is the best bad ass the Bengals ever had?

Burfict, for one. Whitworth for another. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:59 PM)BengalD Wrote: So this has to beg the question - who is the dude you would least want to tangle with (current or former), and what is the basis for your answer? Bottom line - who is the best bad ass the Bengals ever had?

Aj green throws a pretty mean hook. Ask the jags cornerback
Reply/Quote

Jim LeClair.  Had a Dick Butkus mean streak to him.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Guys I knew were nasty - Whit, Burfict, Thurman, Montoya, Leclair and Odwyer
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: True, but if what was reported in the MSN article is true then Jones could have decided to ignore the "gesture" made towards him and the situation likely would not have escalated like it did. People need to learn to ignore things.

The guy was constantly baiting him and spoiling for a fight.  Then he shoved the woman Jones was with out of the way and threw the first punch.  He was twice Pacman's size.  I think he thought he had Pacman in the bag.

The guy had it coming.  I'm with Jones on this one
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:30 PM)BengalD Wrote: Guys I knew were nasty - Whit, Burfict, Thurman, Montoya, Leclair and Odwyer

All good ones....Bergey....Fulcher.....this one may seem odd, but Corey Dillon.

Reply/Quote
Any dude shoves my wife - I'll be on him like stink on she-it! I'll beat him to death with my replaced knee and torn tight rotator cuff!
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:32 PM)3wt Wrote: The guy was constantly baiting him and spoiling for a fight.  Then he shoved the woman Jones was with out of the way and threw the first punch.  He was twice Pacman's size.  I think he thought he had Pacman in the bag.

I finally got to see the full minute long video on TMZ....after watching that, I gotta say ol dude had that, and then some, coming.  He shoved the lady, shoved Jones into the screen/door of the closed store, had bern badgering him all the way up until the shoving ensued, then threw a punch.  That guy was definitely asking for it.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: All good ones....Bergey....Fulcher.....this one may seem odd, but Corey Dillon.

Ah, forgot about Bill Bergey.  He was a tough sumbitch too.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: All good ones....Bergey....Fulcher.....this one may seem odd, but Corey Dillon.

Those are great ones - forgot about Bergey! Even TJ didn't take any crap from anybody.
Reply/Quote
Mrs. Jones did a hell of a job holding pac back. Could have made our Oline last yr.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 01:41 PM)Gohards Wrote: Lol I've never seen so many people defend Pacman. He was still in the wrong. And I usually defend Pacman. The guy was on the ground and he started hitting him. That right there is far from "defending yourself."

Pacman Jones career, as we know it is over. As it should be. With his age, durability, liability, and stupidity.

Btw, I honestly thought he would be able to fight better.

No you attack me and my defense is making sure you can never attack me again... This dude got his 15 minutes like he wanted...
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:32 PM)3wt Wrote: The guy was constantly baiting him and spoiling for a fight.  Then he shoved the woman Jones was with out of the way and threw the first punch.  He was twice Pacman's size.  I think he thought he had Pacman in the bag.

Perhaps. I'm interested to know what the "gesture" was and what all happened before the video started.

From what I saw, Jones stopped walking away at 7 seconds into the video and started to engage the guy in a verbal argument. At 17 seconds the guy shoved Jones into the metal door/gate.  Jones then took a swing at the guy and then they were separated by Jones's friend. At 25 seconds, Jones moved around the woman to get closer to the guy after more verbal argument, squared up, then threw a haymaker. After the punch, he got the guy on the ground then hit in the head at least one more time before it was broken up. I count at least 3 times (prior to stopping, after being shoved into metal gate/door, once the guy went to the ground) where Jones could have made the decision to walk away but instead decided to engage.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Adam Jones was involved in an altercation, the police were called, and the other guy was arrested. Jones was not even cited. That tells me all I need to know. Dude probably thought he could incite Adam to do something so he could sue him, but someone filmed it. And no, when you are iin a street fight and you knock a guy down, there are no standing 8 counts, as the guy is likely to get up and kill you. You finish him off and make sure he doesn't get up. Thinking otherwise is ludicrous. And, now we know who will defend their wives and who won't..... and as for which Bengal I would least want to tangle with..... Tim Krumrie.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 02:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: I finally got to see the full minute long video on TMZ....after watching that, I gotta say ol dude had that, and then some, coming.  He shoved the lady, shoved Jones into the screen/door of the closed store, had bern badgering him all the way up until the shoving ensued, then threw a punch.  That guy was definitely asking for it.

I just saw it also and Jones was 100% the party who was assaulted. Anyone putting this on Jones is only a hater.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 04:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just saw it also and Jones was 100% the party who was assaulted. Anyone putting this on Jones is only a hater.

I firmly believe the guy was looking to exploit Jones, and bring a lawsuit.
Reply/Quote