Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record Chasers....... CountDown
Since their birth in 1996, the Ravens have never started 0-3

Cincinnati record breakers on their way.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 08:55 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I understand the passing yards for Dalton, but not the wins. It's a team game.

Why not tell us how many wins AJ Green has for first 5 years compared to other WRs? Makes just as much sense.

Then why is Dalton 0-4 in the Playoffs? It's team game.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the list and any updates. Very interesting!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 07:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If you think about the time in which he played, the fact that Unitas had that many TDs in his first five season is astonishing.  And, he did it in shorter seasons, too.  

Unitas only threw 9 tds his rookie season ('56), but that was good enough to finish 7th in the league.  Tobin Rote finished first with 18 and he was the only player with more than 12.

Unitas then lead the league 4 straight years throwing 100 td passes in just 46 games (seasons were only 12 games).  That was 25 more than the next best QB (VanBrocklin), and Bobby Layne was the only QB who had as many as 50 tds over that 4 year span.

Over his first 12 seasons Unitas never finished lower than 7th in td passes and was in the top 5 nine times.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have not allowed an individual 100-yard rusher in 28-straight games.

Here comes Cincinnati.

Just noticed it says 'individual' rusher... go Hill!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:29 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Since their birth in 1996, the Ravens have never started 0-3

Cincinnati record breakers on their way.

Nailed that one!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 05:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2 - TD catches Green needs to pass Coach T.J. Houshmandzadeh (37) into fifth on the Bengals all-time list

Got that one today!
Reply/Quote
Dalton popped his passing yards up there. What's the Bengals record for passing yards in a season?

(Congrats to Green for going into 5th place).
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:47 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Dalton popped his passing yards up there.  What's the Bengals record for passing yards in a season?

(Congrats to Green for going into 5th place).

It's Dalton's record already.  His only 4k yard season.
Reply/Quote
Week 3 has been updated....

Dalton has 3 Passing TDs and another Road Victory. (Rushing TDs dont count for anything here i believe so not included)

AJ Green passes TJ Housh with 2 TD passes.

No sacks by Geno or Dunlap only 21 yards for hill...
Reply/Quote
well with 4 TDs by running backs Dalton Notches a Win and 1 TD pass Hill gets 40 yards and i dont have Genos or Dunlaps sack numbers yet...
Reply/Quote
Geno and Dunlap each had a sack.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 11:28 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Geno and Dunlap each had a sack.

okay ADDED they werent updated on the Bengals.com

So with that sack Geno passes Tim Krumrie.
Reply/Quote
Quote: 2 - TD passes Dalton needs to pass Johnny Unitas and Matthew Stafford into fifth place on the list of NFL QBs who have thrown the most TD passes in their first five seasons, as compiled by Elias. With 108 , Dalton also has Jeff Garcia (113) and Matt Ryan (127) in his sights.

Looking for this to be the next one to fall this Sunday against Seattle.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 05:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2  - TD passes Dalton needs to pass Johnny Unitas and Matthew Stafford into fifth place on the list of NFL QBs who have thrown the most TD passes in their first five seasons, as compiled by Elias.  With 108 , Dalton also has Jeff Garcia (113) and Matt Ryan (127) in his sights.

There's that one accomplished today!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:19 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: There's that one accomplished today!

Will Dalton be third on the list by seasons end?

Yes...yes he will.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Anyone have sack numbers for dunlap and geno?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Anyone have sack numbers for dunlap and geno?

I think Dunlap has 6 now (had 1.5 yesterday). I am going off memory as I looked at NFL.com last night.

Also, Dalton is leading the league in passing yards after 5 games right now. Brady leads in passing yards per game, but he had his bye.

I give AD a ton of credit, but as I said last year when we lost our weapons, how will AD do with a healthy group. He has answered and this group has been impressive. If not for penalties, this group has been mostly unstoppable. If we can clean up the penalties, we may have the best offense in the NFL.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think Dunlap has 6 now (had 1.5 yesterday). I am going off memory as I looked at NFL.com last night.

Also, Dalton is leading the league in passing yards after 5 games right now. Brady leads in passing yards per game, but he had his bye.

I give AD a ton of credit, but as I said last year when we lost our weapons, how will AD do with a healthy group. He has answered and this group has been impressive. If not for penalties, this group has been mostly unstoppable. If we can clean up the penalties, we may have the best offense in the NFL.

updated everything but dunlap ill go back and add him in

Next week Dalton &co can add another road win
Reply/Quote
Dalton surpassing Palmer's touchdowns is a big one.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote