Referee complaint thread
File them here Bengal fans...
Reply/Quote
Williams played 30 yards off Brown - it was a pick play. Dan Fouts lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So you noticed it too.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: File them here Bengal fans...

the stinkin bungles simply cannot beat the stoolers and never have.Its maddening and so sucks.I hate the bastards. they will win the division,if you cannot beat their ass in your house ,you deserve to lose.fire the stinkin coach,he so sucks,I am going crazy with this,i so want out of this division,they will never win anything with the steelers being in this division,they are just too damn tough and will ALWAYS owe the bungles.Now I have to go though another stinkin week with this shit hanging over me.they just ruin my life with this shit.I hate marvin lewis and this whole stinkin organization.they are always losers and you just know they will get killed in pissburg.I so hate this shit.
Reply/Quote
Good game. No complaints. For the first time in a long time a game like this was in the hands of the players and coaches - and not the refs.

Congrats.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hello. Official OHIO NFL final scores:

Chargers - 38
Cleveland North -14

Steelers  - 28
Cleveland South - 21

Sorry bout your luck.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: File them here Bengal fans...

b ungles are losers and always will be,they simply cannot beat the stoolers and its always going to be like that.the stoolers are in their heads and I have to go through another stinkin week with this shit hanging over me and watching all the stoolers idiots acting so damn stupid.I so so hate the stoolers more than any orgamizationg and I hate their coach and their city.I hate the stinkin stoolers and I always will.they are going to win the division and go to the super bowl again.mark it down.the stinkin bungles always have a ton of injuries and its every year.they need a complete overall,expeicailly the conditioning coach. these guys are hurt all the stinkin time,its unbelievealbe. these bungles are a joke and we have been told a pickiin lie they are terrible.to lose at home with the biggest game of the season to a qb that is over the hill. this defense is horrible.i hate the steelers and always have.now I am going to be sick all week or probably all year as the stoolers will win the division and just kill cincy at their place,they are so in their heads. you cannot lose to the stoolers at home. YOU SO SO SUCK,BUNGLES.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:27 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello. Official OHIO NFL final scores:

Chargers - 38
Cleveland North -14

Steelers  - 28
Cleveland South - 21

Sorry bout your luck.  Hilarious

Could you make the print a little bigger? Can’t read it from up here in 1st.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was following on twitter and it seems like a pretty clean game.  Thought the Bengals were gonna get another late game win thanks to our idiot coach who doesn't know how to challenge calls.  

Nice to have one without any controversy for a change!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I actually thought the Refs called a very good game. I wish more games were called like this one. They definitely let them play, which I think is the direction the NFL should trend towards.

It's nice not seeing a flag after every single run of 3+ yards.
Reply/Quote
It was one loss against a declining, irrelevant steelers team that's going nowhere this year or anytime in the future. 

Take a look at the standings. Sorry, but i can't even bother to be upset. 

On to KC.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nice to have one without any controversy for a change!

Just wait, Bradley hasn’t chimed in yet.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was one loss against a declining, irrelevant steelers team that's going nowhere this year or anytime in the future. 

On to KC.

Yeah, you’ve got a whole half game lead still. Insurmountable.

(And don’t even think about the fact that it was 15 seconds from being a 2-1/2 game lead)
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was one loss against a declining, irrelevant steelers team that's going nowhere this year or anytime in the future. 

On to KC.

I tend to agree that this is not the strongest Steelers team in recent history...but I disagree they are "declining".

They still have a good mix of youth and veterans.  The "D" just never recovered from Shazier injuring himself last year.

And the Steelers seemingly always win in Cincinnati, but it has to be a little disheartening to have it happen like it did.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Williams played 30 yards off Brown - it was a pick play. Dan Fouts lol

It didn't really matter, imo.  You don't deserve to win when you just decide to let Juju run wide open down the middle of the field into FG range.  
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, you’ve got a whole half game lead still. Insurmountable.

(And don’t even think about the fact that it was 15 seconds from being a 2-1/2 game lead)

Nope. Still don't care. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: I tend to agree that this is not the strongest Steelers team in recent history...but I disagree they are "declining".

They still have a good mix of youth and veterans.  The "D" just never recovered from Shazier injuring himself last year.

And the Steelers seemingly always win in Cincinnati, but it has to be a little disheartening to have it happen like it did.  

Not disheartening at all when it's the norm. 

Steelers D will keep them from doing anything great this year, again. Ben can't play forever.

Reply/Quote
Calls went both ways. Bengals got beat from lack of defense. Where was this fearsome pass rush I hear about?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not disheartening at all when it's the norm. 

Steelers D will keep them from doing anything great this year, again. Ben can't play forever.

Probably true, but the thing is - like you with the Bengals - we know that already. It’s not like we’ll be surprised when they get gouged by the Pats in the playoffs. The people who play it as if the team is pissing away Super Bowl-caliber talent totally ignore how one dimensional this team has become (offense only).
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: It didn't really matter, imo.  You don't deserve to win when you just decide to let Juju run wide open down the middle of the field into FG range.  

They were trying to let the Steelers score quickly to give them enough time to get the ball back.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote