Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombs mailed to Hillary, Obama
(10-26-2018, 11:29 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: NPR was reporting his mother is Italian and father Filipino. He went through a phase where he had a different van covered in Native American stickers and decorations and told everybody he was a Seminole. So, the guy seems to have a pattern.

Yep, a pattern of being mentally unstable.  From what I heard on the radio, sounds like he's got quite the lengthy police record, as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-26-2018, 07:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is this based on something? First it seems he is at least half Filipino so no not white.  But either way, did we sweep the Colorado theater shootings under the rug? Bet you know his name. How about the guy who murdered all that black people in church?  Know his name?  Know the name of the Sandy Hook killer?  How about the guy who shot the congresswoman?  The Virginia Tech shooter? Las Vegas? The Miami night club shooter?  I’m thinking there are four or five that you know or would easily recognize and two that you wouldn’t.

This guy may end up in a Supermax with other terrorists if that’s sweeping it under the rug.

No not really. An attempted joke based on our reality tv show host prez and his administration's remarkable ability to continuously fill the news cycle with massive amounts of shit.

I am unsure of the timeline. But to have a group in the white house chanting some of his devisive themes in the days following this weeks events just reeks of a man with no moral decency. So i am sure they have something in the works to get the radicalized trumpet out of the news cycle.

Honestly im not good with names. I cant think of any of those guys. I could pick out some of the mug shots though.
(10-26-2018, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So his real name is Caesar Warren.

As to the bigger picture; if this dude did what they claim he did and is what early report claim he is; this will kill/should be a huge hit to Trump and his rhetoric.  

Mellow

"tone it up"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-26-2018, 11:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

"tone it up"

Great job of posting tweets that occurred before my post. As I've said numerous times: You ability to predict the past is amazing. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]