Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relentlessly Gay
(06-21-2015, 12:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If they were red, white, and blue mason jars I assume Sarah Palin would be calling for dissenting neighbors to be "targeted!"

[Image: IMG_8056.jpg]

GASP!!!  My property value!!!!

Depends on if it were the 4th of July. I don't care for tacky decor ... The theme doesn't matter .... But for holidays it's ok..... But there is an end.
Just by looking at the photos posted in this thread, that doesn't look much like a neighborhood that would have a HOA/POA.  So, unless there is some sort of local ordinance that forbids tasteless decoration, she seems free to do so as she wishes.  And, if it resulted in that letter being left to her, I would suspect that the neighbors would have already checked with City Hall, only to find it of no avail.

If the neighbors are truly concerned about those tacky decorations, perhaps they should move to one of those Yankee/Nazi rule Subdivisions, where they tell you what color your fence can be, what size and style your back yard shed can be, what shade of paint you can put on your house, etc. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-21-2015, 06:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha that was supposed to say looks.   Damn autocorrect

Soooo...what are you trying to say about people that live in trailer parks?
(06-21-2015, 07:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Soooo...what are you trying to say about people that live in trailer parks?

They over utilize cheap and tacky decorations.

Which she decorates like one
(06-21-2015, 09:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They over utilize cheap and tacky decorations.  

Well I guess they're just making do with what they have or what can afford or what they can make.
(06-21-2015, 09:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They over utilize cheap and tacky decorations.  

This post is relentlessly gay.
(06-21-2015, 10:26 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well I guess they're just making do with what they have or what can afford or what they can make.

Making due is totally different than an explosion of tacky
(06-21-2015, 10:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This post is relentlessly gay.

Lol yup
(06-21-2015, 10:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Making due is totally different than an explosion of tacky

I know exactly what you mean.  My neighbor makes it look like Christmas threw up on his front lawn every year.
(06-21-2015, 10:49 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I know exactly what you mean.  My neighbor makes it look like Christmas threw up on his front lawn every year.

so we agree.
(06-21-2015, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: so we agree.

Doubt it.
(06-22-2015, 12:28 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Doubt it.

Don't fight it.... Welcome ))
(06-22-2015, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't fight it.... Welcome ))

Sick
(06-22-2015, 01:07 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Sick

Lmao. If your ever in Florida let me know.
(06-22-2015, 01:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lmao.   If your ever in Florida let me know.

Actually funny thing, and I'm not even kidding here.

The last time I was in Florida was for a good friends wedding in Ft Lauderdale.  Ironically the girl he was marrying was Russian, well second generation anyway (she wasn't mail order lol Ninja ).  Anywho it was quite the scene with a bunch of white bred suburbanites from Cinci on the grooms side, and an entire horde of Russians on the bides side.  I'm pretty sure her aunt was trying to get me to go home with her, though I couldn't understand a word she said, and it also might've been the vodka talking to me. LOL

This was with my close circle of friends, and we all aren't able to get together often, but when we do....holy shit.  Took me a solid week to recover from that one.  It was one for the ages.
(06-22-2015, 01:47 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Actually funny thing, and I'm not even kidding here.

The last time I was in Florida was for a good friends wedding in Ft Lauderdale.  Ironically the girl he was marrying was Russian, well second generation anyway (she wasn't mail order lol Ninja ).  Anywho it was quite the scene with a bunch of white bred suburbanites from Cinci on the grooms side, and an entire horde of Russians on the bides side.  I'm pretty sure her aunt was trying to get me to go home with her, though I couldn't understand a word she said, and it also might've been the vodka talking to me. LOL

This was with my close circle of friends, and we all aren't able to get together often, but when we do....holy shit.  Took me a solid week to recover from that one.  It was one for the ages.

Omg I bet. My gf side of the family is like that too.... They treat you like your in the family and they treat my friends the same way. Not surprising you were in FLL lots of russians down here from orlando to Miami. We actually have a group we attend events with.... All russian speakers.... It's pretty awesome and no one realizes how many russians we have down here... And before someone gets technical i am counting Ukrainians, Belarussians, Georgians, And any other former soviet nation. ... They are all very close group.
(06-22-2015, 02:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Omg I bet.   My gf side of the family is like that too.... They treat you like your in the family and they treat my friends the same way.    Not surprising you were in FLL lots of russians down here from orlando to Miami.   We actually have a group we attend events with....  All russian speakers....   It's pretty awesome and no one realizes how many russians we have down here...  And before someone gets technical i am counting Ukrainians, Belarussians, Georgians, And any other former soviet nation. ... They are all very close group.

This is interesting to me to be sure...but I need to go to bed now.  I look forward to picking this up tomorrow.

peace man
I need to start a GoFundMe. At least I'd use the money for something good.

http://baltimorehustlerclub.com
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-21-2015, 07:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the neighbors are truly concerned about those tacky decorations, perhaps they should move to one of those Yankee/Nazi rule Subdivisions, where they tell you what color your fence can be, what size and style your back yard shed can be, what shade of paint you can put on your house, etc. Wink

Hey that sounds like my neighborhood :angry:
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(06-22-2015, 01:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lmao.   If your ever in Florida let me know.

(06-22-2015, 01:47 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Actually funny thing, and I'm not even kidding here.

(06-22-2015, 02:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Omg I bet.   My gf side of the family is like that too.... They treat you like your in the family and they treat my friends the same way.    Not surprising you were in FLL lots of russians down here from orlando to Miami.   We actually have a group we attend events with....  All russian speakers....   It's pretty awesome and no one realizes how many russians we have down here...  And before someone gets technical i am counting Ukrainians, Belarussians, Georgians, And any other former soviet nation. ... They are all very close group.

(06-22-2015, 04:11 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: This is interesting to me to be sure...but I need to go to bed now.  I look forward to picking this up tomorrow.

peace man

[Image: did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]