Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
The NFL is investigating a claim that a New England Patriots employee was videotaping the now 1-12 Cincinnati Bengals play calls at their last game, ESPN's Dianna Russini reports.

As hard as it may be to believe. Lol
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Holy shit they're desperate to break this losing streak.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28261318/bengals-nfl-looking-patriots-taped-sideline
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 05:45 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: The NFL is investigating a claim that a New England Patriots employee was videotaping the now 1-12 Cincinnati Bengals play calls at their last game, ESPN's Dianna Russini reports.

BB Prescribes to the Any Sunday rule...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did they really need to?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 05:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did they really need to?

If I were the Pats I would bench Brady and start everyone i could find from the practice squad to avoid any injuries. Take the win and give your starters two weeks off (or most of them).
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 05:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did they really need to?

Point is if the Bengals caught them how many times have they done it this year and not been caught.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 05:55 PM)R3stangs Wrote: If I were the Pats I would bench Brady and start everyone i could find from the practice squad to avoid any injuries. Take the win and give your starters two weeks off (or most of them).

The Patriots have taken full advantage of having as many home playoff games as possible as well as having a first-round bye.
The Patriots basically need to win out to guarantee that 2nd seed.
They are currently 2nd in the AFC record-wise but the Chiefs have the tiebreaker over them if they end up tied.
Buffalo is also just a game behind them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Thank you Bill, I needed a good laugh today...and if you have to cheat against this team you should not be employed in the NFL. This just confirms they cheat every week for his entire career
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 05:45 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: The NFL is investigating a claim that a New England Patriots employee was videotaping the now 1-12 Cincinnati Bengals play calls at their last game, ESPN's Dianna Russini reports.

Apparently, the Patriots were filming as part of their "do your job" documentary. They released several parts to this documentary on the internet before.

I'm guessing they were filming Taylor and his staff to show guys not getting it done.

Reply/Quote
Apparently, they asked Taylor and he said only that he's aware there was an incident and the NFL is investigating the matter.

The Patriots did confirm that an advance scout did attend Sunday's game between the Bengals and Browns, but he was being filmed for a team-produced feature titled "Do Your Job."

Cincinnati did, however, alert the league about the presence of a Patriots employee filming and the NFL apparently did confiscate the video, according to Schefter.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Resorting to cheating to beat this team, WOW
Reply/Quote
I sincerely hope that one day the patriots organization are discovered to have cheated multiple times for the past 20 years (like several times each year) and all of their Super Bowls wins are disqualified.
Reply/Quote
If you're The New England Patriots, and you feel the need to film a 1-win team's sideline gestures, in order to gain a competitive advantage?

Then you have much bigger problems that Tom Brady finally being forced to submit to "Father Time". LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

well they watched the game tape and were as confused as us fans... so they had to look deeper...

doubt they learned much
Reply/Quote
It's a drinking game for the Pats. They film the game and then you must take a shot every time they did something you wouldn't do.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I sincerely hope that one day the patriots organization are discovered to have cheated multiple times for the past 20 years (like several times each year) and all of their Super Bowls wins are disqualified.

That would be an absolute nightmare, because I assure you 95% of Steelers fans dream every night about that happening.  Thank you Patriots for cheating hard enough that I don't have to listen to Steeler fans  say they are 11-Burgh, or have a 12-pack or something.
Reply/Quote
Belicheat.
Reply/Quote
Model Model II - We're the model that the league is copying!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That would be an absolute nightmare, because I assure you 95% of Steelers fans dream every night about that happening.  Thank you Patriots for cheating hard enough that I don't have to listen to Steeler fans  say they are 11-Burgh, or have a 12-pack or something.

With amount of ref calls going their way, other cheating occurring too. Who was in 3rd place those years? Lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's a drinking game for the Pats. They film the game and then you must take a shot every time they did something you wouldn't do.

They'd be blind, stinking, staggering, falling down drunk before halftime.
Reply/Quote