Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rey Maulugua in town for a visit
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/rey-maualuga-visits-bengals/

Are you f***ing kidding me??  Whatever

Scumbag gets cut by Miami after getting arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct (again), so of course! We can get him for a bargain. I swear to god if we sign him... What a crock of shit Bang Head
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:10 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/rey-maualuga-visits-bengals/

Scumbag gets cut by Miami after getting arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct (again), so of course! We can get him for a bargain. I swear to god if we sign him... What a crock of shit Bang Head

Hell, I'd love to see them sign him. Season's over anyway. might as well make some news. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hahahaha. That'd be the most Bengalized thing imaginable. Teams have people in for visits/workouts all the time, and mostly we never hear about it. Still, Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:10 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/rey-maualuga-visits-bengals/

I’d pass, Burfict with a concussion in a wheelchair is still 100 times the LB Maualuga ever was...what are the odds he shows up wasted and puking to his visit and they still sign him lol sad but probably over 50% knowing the clowns that are running this show
Reply/Quote
Apparently they only had three linebackers available today, so they are probably going to need to add someone...
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure I made a thread about how bringing this guy back would push me over the edge.

Hoping they pass on this one.
Reply/Quote
wtf
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
even though it's been said many times......many waaayyyyssss......can't make this shit upppp....can't make this shit uppp. anny yeaarrrr.
Reply/Quote
Didn't some people say this guy got a bad rap here?

The guy can't even make it a season somewhere else.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals love Bengals retreads soooooo much.
Reply/Quote
Ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
Just when you think the Bengals couldn't make matters worse... Wait... I'm not that surprised... Never mind.
Reply/Quote
It's like getting a bad tooth pulled and then asking the dentist if he can re-implant it because you miss the pain!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Apparently they only had three linebackers available today, so they are probably going to need to add someone...

Now don't go tryin' to make sense.....
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:02 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Now don't go tryin' to make sense.....

But why Maualuga? Surely there's someone else available. 

I don't care if they "know him" or not the bengals are notorious enablers and this guy is a repeat offender. He can't lay off the sauce and it's a guarantee he'll do something stupid again. But of course, the team doesn't give two shits about character. Whatever 

He's a repeat offender, he hasn't been good for many years (some would argue ever), the season is essentially over so there's nothing to "salvage"... There is no good reason to bring this guy back. None.

I sometimes wonder if the team is aware that they are allowed to sign other free agents besides former bengals. Are they really that lazy? 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:28 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: But why Maualuga? Surely there's someone else available. 

I don't care if they "know him" or not the bengals are notorious enablers and this guy is a repeat offender. He can't lay off the sauce and it's a guarantee he'll do something stupid again. But of course, the team doesn't give two shits about character. Whatever 

He's a repeat offender, he hasn't been good for many years (some would argue ever), the season is essentially over so there's nothing to "salvage"... There is no good reason to bring this guy back. None.

I sometimes wonder if the team is aware that they are allowed to sign other free agents besides former bengals. Are they really that lazy? 

yeah, pretty much. Now is the time to take flyers out on guys and see what they've got. can it really get much worse than a drubbing from the Bears? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:28 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: But why Maualuga? Surely there's someone else available. 

Because there are 3 games left. Anyone else would need those three games to learn the defense. Rey knows it. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it....
Reply/Quote

Honestly, I don't care if he came back for the remaining three games.
The season is over (really was doomed from the start), many of the LBs have been hurt, and Maualuga knows this defense.
Besides, he obviously wouldn't play on passing downs and the Bengals are last in rush defense, so it's not like Maualuga could really make this defense worse when it comes to ranking.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Other savvy front offices are looking at practice squads for up and coming young talent with potential. Our 1 scout just can't do everything so our Front Office goes back to the Rey's and Winstons of the world instead of finding gems like other teams do.

This organization gets everything it deserves.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote