Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rey Maulugua in town for a visit
(12-15-2017, 05:08 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: You and me both  Wink

I am glad they did the right thing. Is it going to be painful? Yup. But man it brings at least a little bit of excitement! Rey M is like  Yawn

Yeah it is much nicer being able to see an unknown young player.

Bell atleast has some speed, giving him and Evans more snaps can only help.

Need a new LB'er coach after this season that puts these guys in good position. It wasn't just Billings not showing
up this year after his injury why we are like the worst team against the run. The Linebackers were all bad besides
Burfict tackling and being in position to make a tackle.

Clean sweep would get me extremely excited. The most i have been excited in about 5 years lol
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah it is much nicer being able to see an unknown young player.

Bell atleast has some speed, giving him and Evans more snaps can only help.

Need a new LB'er coach after this season that puts these guys in good position. It wasn't just Billings not showing
up this year after his injury why we are like the worst team against the run. The Linebackers were all bad besides
Burfict tackling and being in position to make a tackle.

Clean sweep would get me extremely excited. The most i have been excited in about 5 years lol

1/2/2018 could be the start of a big offseason for our beloved bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 07:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 1/2/2018 could be the start of a big offseason for our beloved bengals.

You know it brother. I know a lot of guys on here want to caution themselves with all we have been through but Marv
will be gone, it is very obvious to me. This is a great start and with all the other coach's contracts up we could see that
major overhaul.

Sunset had that thread where he also thought MB would step aside and hand over the keys to Katie after the season.

I think if this happened she would hire a real GM.

Just imagine that. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 05:06 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They did the right thing and signed Bell of practice squad. This is me eating crow...

Oh thank you sweet baby Jesus 
Reply/Quote
We do need a linebacker

Rey would fit that need for the rest of the season
Reply/Quote