Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Right up yours Tennessee...F U!'
T-minus 1 day till the league decides to fine him for his "use of vulgar language" while on field antics from that shit team up the river in PA will still get no fines.

Should be FU TN followed by FU Commish.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I imagine Cincy Shirts will have something printed up with this very soon.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Remember what just happened before - in victory formation the Titans dove at Karras knees. And just a couple plays before they submarined Cal Adomitis (which is why the Bengals were in victory formation).
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's ornery just like his great uncle.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr9r474tQ91qz4rgp.gif]

Any Blazing Saddles reference gets rep...
Reply/Quote
Karras gives me Donald Gibb from Bloodsport vibes, and I'm here for it.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man I love this dude. LOL

I hope he's with us long enough to make the Bengals Ring of Honor just because of moments like this.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Tell us how you really feel Ted  Hilarious

That's great

I'm just glad he sugar coated it.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think every player shared this video on their Instagram

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:13 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: T-minus 1 day till the league decides to fine him for his "use of vulgar language" while on field antics from that shit team up the river in PA will still get no fines.

Should be FU TN followed by FU Commish.

I was thinking the same thing

Karras will get fined and Pickens will go on spearing people unpunished
Reply/Quote
There's currently a thread in this forum for LaMar using similar language in a tweet. It seems not everyone on this board loves what LaMar did when heckled. But we love what Karras did.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's currently a thread in this forum for LaMar using similar language in a tweet. It seems not everyone on this board loves what LaMar did when heckled. But we love what Karras did.

I could care less what Lamar said in a tweet. People here acting self righteous more so because he is a Raven rather than anything else
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's currently a thread in this forum for LaMar using similar language in a tweet. It seems not everyone on this board loves what LaMar did when heckled. But we love what Karras did.

Could be because Karras did it on the field in the heat of the moment while Lamar ran to social media to defend himself from a random fan making a comment.
Reply/Quote
Welp, guess Frank was right, dude's a glass eater for sure.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:21 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Could be because Karras did it on the field in the heat of the moment while Lamar ran to social media to defend himself from a random fan making a comment.

And part of the heat was a Titan trying to injure him. I have lost a ton of respect for Vrabel and the Titans.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:58 PM)SladeX Wrote: And part of the heat was a Titan trying to injure him. I have lost a ton of respect for Vrabel and the Titans.

Yeah, that is BS alright.... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:21 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Could be because Karras did it on the field in the heat of the moment while Lamar ran to social media to defend himself from a random fan making a comment.

The random fan made the comment on social media, and that's where it was answered. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:58 PM)SladeX Wrote: And part of the heat was a Titan trying to injure him. I have lost a ton of respect for Vrabel and the Titans.

Yeah, who do they think they are, the Stealers???
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The random fan made the comment on social media, and that's where it was answered. 

Yea and that doesn't change the fact that it's a bad look for a player to let fans get under his skin like that, and it's also almost never a good look to argue with fans after the game on social media.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea and that doesn't change the fact that it's a bad look for a player to let fans get under his skin like that, and it's also almost never a good look to argue with fans after the game on social media.

No argument. It was a stupid thing to do. It's also not the worst thing I've seen an NFL QB do....
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No argument. It was a stupid thing to do. It's also not the worst thing I've seen an NFL QB do....

For sure, not a big deal by any means just not the best look for a young QB.
Reply/Quote