Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Right up yours Tennessee...F U!'
We ****** them over last year and we ****** them over again. We''ll **** them over again in the playoffs. It's not a rivalry.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know he was pissed at the end of the game when Tenn tried to blow up our first Victory Formation

Yep, that's dirty shit.  The steelers think that is bush league.  Assbags.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's currently a thread in this forum for LaMar using similar language in a tweet. It seems not everyone on this board loves what LaMar did when heckled. But we love what Karras did.

spot on sir. karras cusses out fans and is publicly vulger and folks love. an african american does it an hes destroyed for it. they were both wrong. they were both childish acting an both were embarrasing displays in my mind
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:49 PM)Leon Wrote: spot on sir. karras cusses out fans and is publicly vulger and folks love. an african american does it an hes destroyed for it. they were both wrong. they were both childish acting an both were embarrasing displays in my mind

The fact you think they're comparable should be embarrassing.

One guy posts a reply to a fan(random fan? sports writer? YouTuber?) and suggests that he eats dick simply because he recommended that the Ravens let him walk and get the big payday he thinks he's deserved from someone else.

Another is filmed and posted by someone else. His reaction was to dirty play by his opponents and comments of "I hope you break your leg, Burrow" and I'm sure a bunch more that were probably worse. If they were chanting "Don't re-sign Burrow. Let him walk." and he had that reaction, childish for sure, but to say they are both comparable is quite a stretch.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:02 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The fact you think they're comparable should be embarrassing.

One guy posts a reply to a fan(random fan? sports writer? YouTuber?) and suggests that he eats dick simply because he recommended that the Ravens let him walk and get the big payday he thinks he's deserved from someone else.

Another is filmed and posted by someone else. His reaction was to dirty play by his opponents and comments of "I hope you break your leg, Burrow" and I'm sure a bunch more that were probably worse. If they were chanting "Don't re-sign Burrow. Let him walk." and he had that reaction, childish for sure, but to say they are both comparable is quite a stretch.

they were both vulgar an childish, period. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:33 PM)pally Wrote:

very sad to see zac condoning that. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:02 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The fact you think they're comparable should be embarrassing.

I really don't care about either, but IMO we cannot clutch our pearls at one and applaud the other. In fact, I find that embarrassing.

Some are saying Lamar's was worse because it included a "homophobic" message. Yet the last time I saw where a male can put it "up his" would also require a homosexual act. 

Then we have those saying Lamar's were worse because of venue. Any idea if there were any children of Karras when he shouted his profane, homosexual request. 

Then we have those saying Lamar's are worse because a Titan player tried to hurt him. He didn't cuss out said player, he cussed out fans. At least Lamar returned his comments directly to the dude that tried to hurt him. 

I'm not ready to make the leap others have and suggest the hypocrisy is due to skin color; I think it's more we love one person and hate the other. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Karras was fired up, responding to verbal harassment by the Tennessee fans, and attempted physical harm (cheap shot) by the Tennessee players.

Lamar Jackson got his feelings hurt because some fan suggested the Ravens let him walk.

They are not even in the same ballpark.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Karras was fired up, responding to verbal harassment by the Tennessee fans, and attempted physical harm (cheap shot) by the Tennessee players.

Lamar Jackson got his feelings hurt because some fan suggested the Ravens let him walk.

They are not even in the same ballpark.

Was Lamar responding to verbal harassment? And no Titan fan attempted to physically harm Karras

Suddenly, back in the same ballpark 

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:05 PM)Leon Wrote: they were both vulgar an childish, period. 

When you completely take them out context, sure.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was Lamar responding to verbal harassment?

NOPE.  Merely suggesting the Ravens let him walk is NOT verbal harassment.

So, because none of the fans attempted to physically assault Karras... they get off the hook for the verbal harrassment?
Did you hurt yourself trying to twist things around, so much?

Sorry, still not in the same ballparck.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: NOPE.  Merely suggesting the Ravens let him walk is NOT verbal harassment.

So, because none of the fans attempted to physically assault Karras... they get off the hook for the verbal harrassment?
Did you hurt yourself trying to twist things around, so much?

Sorry, still not in the same ballparck.

I not the one clutching my pearls at one and applauding another. I do see folks trying to "twist" these similar responses to support their hypocrisy.

I'm cool with both. Titan fans want to talk about the opponent then I'm all for cussing them out. Dude wants to get in Lamar's business I'm all for Lamar cussing him out. He did verbally attack Lamar once he put his contract demands out there. 

The biggest difference is. Lamar replied directly to the guy who came at him. Karras just threw a shotgun blast out to a group of paying fans that most likely included women, children, and folks that applauded the opponent's efforts.   

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:26 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: When you completely take them out context, sure.

heres some context. jackson said it to one fan on social media. karras said to a many many fans on the field. sure you wanna keep going with context?
Reply/Quote
Have to agree with Tomkat here. Completely different situations. What Lamar said was something I would
never expect from a so called professional. The Titans were trying to take Ted out at the knees and the fans
were booing him, it was entertaining in my eyes. Ted has a blast out there, that is all.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to agree with Tomkat here. Completely different situations. What Lamar said was something I would
never expect from a so called professional. The Titans were trying to take Ted out at the knees and the fans
were booing him, it was entertaining in my eyes. Ted has a blast out there, that is all.

terrible an biased take buddy. 

both guys got ticked off an both went on to throw childish tirades. the only differnce is you like of of them so you like it
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:55 PM)Leon Wrote: terrible an biased take buddy. 

both guys got ticked off an both went on to throw childish tirades. the only differnce is you like of of them so you like it

Well one was funny and the other wasn't as well lol

Yeah, I like Ted a lot, great Center and he gets crazy hyped. Maybe he went a little far and I am biased but hey...

At least I admit it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
somethin tells me if karras had cussed out a fan on twitter and jackson had walked off field telling jags fans to f themselfs, the same folkswould still be defending karras
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:59 PM)Leon Wrote: somethin tells me if karras had cussed out a fan on twitter and jackson had walked off field telling jags fans to f themselfs, the same folkswould still be defending karras.

I don't think Ted would do what Lamar did at all. Go out of his way to tell a fan on social media that he eats dick 
because he isn't playing up to his big money status? Nah, I don't see that happening.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well one was funny and the other wasn't as well lol

Yeah, I like Ted a lot, great Center and he gets crazy hyped. Maybe he went a little far and I am biased but hey...

At least I admit it. Smirk

how is acting like a child throwing a vulgar temper tantrum funny. is that was passes for funny nowdays? thats sad. hes suppose to be a grown man an a leader. act like it
Reply/Quote