Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Right up yours Tennessee...F U!'
(11-28-2022, 07:01 PM)Leon Wrote: how is acting like a child throwing a vulgar temper tantrum funny. is that was passes for funny nowdays? thats sad. hes suppose to be a grown man an a leader. act like it

If that is a temper tantrum in your eyes that is sad.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:59 PM)Leon Wrote: somethin tells me if karras had cussed out a fan on twitter and jackson had walked off field telling jags fans to f themselfs, the same folkswould still be defending karras

Nope. If Karras had made that same vulgar tweet over someone merely suggesting the money spent on them would be better spent building a balanced team Bengals fans would have been against him and if Lamar had the outburst immediately following a game where the opposing team deliberately tried to injure him and fans were calling from the stands for injuries to his teammates we would have understood.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't think Ted would do what Lamar did at all. Go out of his way to tell a fan on social media that he eats dick 
because he isn't playing up to his big money status? Nah, I don't see that happening.

my point isnt that he would, its that even if the situations was reversed guys like you would still be defending him overjackson. i have a notion why but i aint gonna say. i think what karaas did was way more embarrasing than what jackson did. you realize the vwas still kids in titans jerseys in the stands when karras was telling them to f themselfs?
Reply/Quote
The situations are not the same. If you think they are, then you’re really just reaching.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: Nope. If Karras had made that same vulgar tweet over someone merely suggesting the money spent on them would be better spent building a balanced team Bengals fans would have been against him and if Lamar had the outburst immediately following a game where the opposing team deliberately tried to injure him and fans were calling from the stands for injuries to his teammates we would have understood.  

mhmm
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The situations are not the same. If you think they are, then you’re really just reaching.

you right one guy said vulgar stuff to one fan. one guy said vulgar stuff to many many fans
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:05 PM)Leon Wrote: my point isnt that he would, its that even if the situations was reversed guys like you would still be defending him overjackson. i have a notion why but i aint gonna say. i think what karaas did was way more embarrasing than what jackson did. you realize the vwas still kids in titans jerseys in the stands when karras was telling them to f themselfs?

And you don’t think those kids didn’t just sit through a game where there were cuss words flying around them the entire time? Have you ever been to a game?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:06 PM)Leon Wrote: explain then

It’s been explained, you’re just choosing not to believe the explanation. I know you want to think it’s a race thing, but if anything it’s a my team vs the team I don’t like thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:06 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: And you don’t think those kids didn’t just sit through a game where there were cuss words flying around them the entire time? Have you ever been to a game?

one wrong dont make another wrong right
Reply/Quote
[Image: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-childr...ildren.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: Nope. If Karras had made that same vulgar tweet over someone merely suggesting the money spent on them would be better spent building a balanced team Bengals fans would have been against him and if Lamar had the outburst immediately following a game where the opposing team deliberately tried to injure him and fans were calling from the stands for injuries to his teammates we would have understood.  

This.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-childr...ildren.gif]

if a kc player walks off the field screaming f you to our fans next week, we;ll see how many will be defending that kc player
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spain agrees. LOL

Spain had a similar issue after the Titans playoff game. I like Jeffery Simmons but apparently he likes to say some nasty stuff during games. Karras got caught on camera but he was just feeling the adrenaline from all the shit he probably heard.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:11 PM)Leon Wrote: if a kc player walks off the field screaming f you to our fans next week, we;ll see how many will be defending that kc player

Do we ever defend the opposing team for anything?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:11 PM)Leon Wrote: if a kc player walks off the field screaming f you to our fans next week, we;ll see how many will be defending that kc player

No one would like it because it'd be a KC player.  But if fans are yelling about hoping Mahomes gets hurt and DJ takes a cheap shot at the end of the game, I guarantee you there are people would say said KC player would be justified coming right off the field a little hot and salty about it.  

That said, thankfully we don't have to worry about it because KC is leaving the stadium with their tails between their legs after 3 straight Bengal losses  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:14 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: No one would like it because it'd be a KC player.  But if fans are yelling about hoping Mahomes gets hurt and DJ takes a cheap shot at the end of the game, I guarantee you there are people would say said KC player would be justified coming right off the field a little hot and salty about it.  

That said, thankfully we don't have to worry about it because KC is leaving the stadium with their tails between their legs after 3 straight Bengal losses  Cool

That's right MHG. Plus, we don't like dirty play either even by our own players. When Burfict was doing his stuff I didn't
like it either unless it was against the stealers lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:08 PM)Leon Wrote: one wrong dont make another wrong right

I’m much more understandable of a player who just grinded out a victory and had players taking shots at him being mad and cussing then fans who are drunk usually not knowing anything they are talking about wishing harm on another player. If we are looking at moral high ground, I think Karras probably has it even if he said a potty word.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:14 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: No one would like it because it'd be a KC player.  But if fans are yelling about hoping Mahomes gets hurt and DJ takes a cheap shot at the end of the game, I guarantee you there are people would say said KC player would be justified coming right off the field a little hot and salty about it.  

i disagrre on the first part but sure hope your right on the second 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:18 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I’m much more understandable of a player who just grinded out a victory and had players taking shots at him being mad and cussing then fans who are drunk usually not knowing anything they are talking about wishing harm on another player. If we are looking at moral high ground, I think Karras probably has it even if he said a potty word.

have you ever heard the term shining up a turd. thats what your doing here. trying your best to justify what the guy you like did
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:06 PM)Leon Wrote: you right one guy said vulgar stuff to one fan. one guy said vulgar stuff to many many fans

one was in response to being cut at and fans wishing him and his teammates harm, one was for saying he may need to walk this offseason.

Let’s put this in the real world. Karras is a man who just got blindsided, and then his self and family threatened. Lamar is a man who got told he may not be great at his job and need to be let go.

Now you tell me which situation more so justifies that response from either of them?
Reply/Quote