Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Right up yours Tennessee...F U!'
(11-28-2022, 08:13 PM)Leon Wrote: nothing to do with high ground, everything to do with excusing one fella and condeming the other when they were both wrong. you can say its just biased and being a fan in your case. if true thats great. but that dont apply to everyone an the fact you dont think theres ant element of it at all seems naive an unrealistic, but your free to believe theres zero of it

They are 2 different situations. I know you want there to be a racist element because it makes it easier for you to believe that your opinion is the right one. But everything is nuanced, and believe it or not, not everything has to be about race. I would hold the same opinion if it was Lamar, Brady, Burrow, or you. Especially if they played for Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:55 PM)Leon Wrote: terrible an biased take buddy. 

both guys got ticked off an both went on to throw childish tirades. the only differnce is you like of of them so you like it

I like them both, and it's not even close to being the same thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:16 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: They are 2 different situations. I know you want there to be a racist element because it makes it easier for you to believe that your opinion is the right one. But everything is nuanced, and believe it or not, not everything has to be about race. I would hold the same opinion if it was Lamar, Brady, Burrow, or you. Especially if they played for Baltimore.

like i said, if you choose to think theres zero element of it involved in this, then good on you. its naive in my opinion but if it makes you feel better to feel it doesnt then thats your right. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I like them both, and it's not even close to being the same thing.

youre correct. one guy said it to one fan on social media. one said it to a stadium of fans in public. not the same at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:20 PM)Leon Wrote: like i said, if you choose to think theres zero element of it involved in this, then good on you. its naive in my opinion but if it makes you feel better to feel it doesnt then thats your right. 

It’s just interesting that you don’t think someone should say f’ you after being threatened harm (from what’s been said) and being cheap shotted, but you think it’s completely okay to throw around accusations of racism to people who you don’t know, and never said anything to provoke you.

Something’s not adding up with your algorithm here.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:00 PM)Leon Wrote: i think theres an element of in play for sure. but thts just my opinion. 

If you have to attempt to READ MINDS in order to make your point... you've LOST THE ARGUMENT.

Karras had a legitimate reason to be angry.
Lamar Jackson did not... he was just butt-hurt.

People are calling out Jackson for being a whiny, butt-hurt, b!tch - nothing more.
The fact that you keep trying to insinuate "racism" into it is... concerning.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:22 PM)Leon Wrote: youre correct. one guy said it to one fan on social media. one said it to a stadium of fans in public. not the same at all.

Stop having wrong opinions.  Log off and reflect on how you can be better.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It’s just interesting that you don’t think someone should say f’ you after being threatened harm (from what’s been said) and being cheap shotted, but you think it’s completely okay to throw around accusations of racism to people who you don’t know, and never said anything to provoke you.

Something’s not adding up with your algorithm here.

im just sharing my take. my opinion. same as you an others. correct? yet you are offended when i share my opinion because you dont like it, but its ok for you to share yours.

something not adding up here
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:22 PM)Leon Wrote: youre correct. one guy said it to one fan on social media. one said it to a stadium of fans in public. not the same at all.

It must be really sad going through life looking for racism in everything.... or sexism, or whatever other victimhood people think is out there in everything.
Reply/Quote

Do you live in some fantasy world where nobody in the stands heard those words until Karras belted them out? And whether you like it or not, it's guys that have that mentality that excel in the trenches. 

Maybe you're right . . . we should now give them a new name to warn people of possibly rude comments. I think we should refer to them from this day forward as "the offensive line" due to their propensity to blurt out offensive remarks to opposing fans after victories.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:32 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If you have to attempt to READ MINDS in order to make your point... you've LOST THE ARGUMENT.

Karras had a legitimate reason to be angry.
Lamar Jackson did not... he was just butt-hurt.

People are calling out Jackson for being a whiny, butt-hurt, b!tch - nothing more.
The fact that you keep trying to insinuate "racism" into it is... concerning.

so any time you have an opinion or feeling about something, youre attempting to read minds? 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:35 PM)Leon Wrote: im just sharing my take. my opinion. same as you an others. correct? yet you are offended when i share my opinion because you dont like it, but its ok for you to share yours.

something not adding up here

Our takes an opinions aren’t labeling you a bigot or equivalent. It’s just disagreeing with your thoughts. I don’t think you understand how serious labeling a take racist or someone a racist is. If you were to do that in the real world, you would do way more damage than saying F’ you, or even what Lamar said.

Like Bfine’s take is fine even though we disagree because he’s not throwing around outrageous accusations about those who disagree.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:38 PM)Leon Wrote: so any time you have an opinion or feeling about something, youre attempting to read minds? 

When you are trying to insinuate their reasoning without having any concrete evidence other than your “gut feeling,” yes, you are.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:38 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Do you live in some fantasy world where nobody in the stands heard those words until Karras belted them out? And whether you like it or not, it's guys that have that mentality that excel in the trenches. 

Maybe you're right . . . we should now give them a new name to warn people of possibly rude comments. I think we should refer to them from this day forward as "the offensive line" due to their propensity to blurt out offensive remarks to opposing fans after victories.

notice that cappa, collins, volson or jonah didnt act like fools leaving the field. they walked off like men who had just won a game
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:42 PM)Leon Wrote: notice that cappa, collins, volson or jonah didnt act like fools leaving the field. they walked off like men who had just won a game

Were they in the exact situation Karras was? Were fans harassing them, and players taking their knees out? I know you don’t like context, but context matters.

If they were in the exact situation, good for them, but it doesn’t all of a sudden make what Karras did worse.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:42 PM)Leon Wrote: notice that cappa, collins, volson or jonah didnt act like fools leaving the field. they walked off like men who had just won a game

Didn't see that video but they weren't the one getting hit with cheap shots at the end, Karras was.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:56 PM)Leon Wrote: i think i made it pretty clear in post 44 so why are you pretending i didnt

So you think if a black Bengal player, Collins for example, did this, we’d be lambasting him? The obvious answer is we defend ours and go after theirs. Fans constantly look the other way when it’s their own team, but that doesn’t get you any virtue points. Btw…who has been the most hated player over the last twenty years?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:41 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: When you are trying to insinuate their reasoning without having any concrete evidence other than your “gut feeling,” yes, you are.

folks form opinions based on there observations. if they could read minds, there would be no need for opinions. lol
Reply/Quote
GOOD GRACIOUS! Why is he so furious? Did the TITANS compare him to ex-Center Billy Price? ha!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:48 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Didn't see that video but they weren't the one getting hit with cheap shots at the end, Karras was.

you dont think they took any cheap shots during the game. theyt play off line. come on
Reply/Quote