Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-10-2021, 12:16 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I agree. When we make fun of the name “Browns” we’re making fun of our own founder. It makes us sound very ignorant.

Granted I tend to find all of Bengaldom’s choice nicknames pretty ridiculous and embarrassing. I would love it if all of these just ceased to be:

Stains
Turds
Clowns
“If it’s brown flush it down”
Ratbirds
Baltiwhore
Squealers
Stealers
Pukesburgh
Shitsburgh
etc the various others I haven’t included.

The problem isn’t that they’re “offensive”. Indeed they’re not offensive at all. They’re so unbelievably stupid that nobody could be offended. Is anyone here offended by “Cintucky”? I mean what are we, 7 years old? It’s so pathetic. Get better puns at the very least.

Is Pissburgh OK, my majesty?
Reply/Quote
Absolute BS PI call on Baltimore, but I'm not mad
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rat Turds look awful.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolute BS PI call on Baltimore, but I'm not mad

Agreed and ditto.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the stains today. Baltimore looks awful. This is a good thang!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Rooting for the stains today. Baltimore looks awful. This is a good thang!

TD Brownies!! 10-0........ I think I'm gonna be sick.....
Reply/Quote
I know a lot people don't like Baker, but this dude is playing through a lot of injuries. Tough as nails..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:39 PM)Tony Wrote: I know a lot people don't like Baker, but this dude is playing through a lot of injuries. Tough as nails..

Tough as nails? Always seemed like a vulva to me. His wife is cute tho.

Reply/Quote
Lamar is down. Hate to see that happen to a player. That's pretty much the final blow to that team if it's serious.
Reply/Quote
I’m seriously not celebrating Lamar coming out. Mellow

Reply/Quote
I like watching division rivals beat each other up. May the Bengals emerge from the North!

Edit: Not wishing injury on Lamar!! Bad timing by my post.
Reply/Quote
Lamar just went down!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Tough as nails? Always seemed like a vulva to me. His wife is cute tho.

I mean his playing with a torn labrum and injured groin lol.. I love the grit.. Probably because of guys like Trae "ouch both my Hammys" Waynes... 
Reply/Quote
Lamar carted off.. he's done
Reply/Quote
17-0 incoming!
Reply/Quote
Yup. Lol.

Rat Turds MIA today

Jackson out temporarily too.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. Lol.

Rat Turds MIA today

Jackson out temporarily too.

Their shit luck has ran out.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Tough as nails? Always seemed like a vulva to me. His wife is cute tho.

Vulvas are tough...have you ever witnessed what childbirth does to that part of the anatomy?  Find a better insult

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Their shit luck has ran out.. 

Lovin it !!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:58 PM)pally Wrote: Vulvas are tough...have you ever witnessed what childbirth does to that part of the anatomy?  Find a better insult

Damn. 

Reply/Quote