Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-12-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First half of the year everyone was considering Jackson for MVP. Miami exposed him and he hasn't been the same since. In the Miamo game and the following 2. Lamar has been sacked 13 times, thrown 3 TDs and 6 INTs

I think we exposed him, Miami replicated it, and everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon once they realized it was a random outlier. 

Miami used basically the same defense we did to shut him down. 
Reply/Quote
Lol ravens getting handled
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Bengals contained him before Miami did. 

(12-12-2021, 04:25 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think we exposed him, Miami replicated it, and everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon once they realized it was a random outlier. 

Miami used basically the same defense we did to shut him down. 

We may have started folks looking at something, but we didn't shut him down. He had over 350 yards of offense against us. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:25 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Lol ravens getting handled

Browns handled us too if you recall, and they injured lamar. We need Ravens to lose but CLE looks like they'd spank us again, hopefully that game doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Same. Jock-loving mofo’s of certain teams and players. Can’t stand ESPN. They sold out a decade ago. Can’t stomach them anymore.

They seem to REALLY love Lamar and Wilson. It's annoying. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I...haven't heard a single person say he's anywhere near an MVP candidate this year. More "what's wrong with Lamar?".

What's wrong is, without a running game, he's not a good QB. 

Keyshawn, J. Will, and Max hype him every chance they get when I listen in on the radio.
Reply/Quote
^ Wilson is humble, classy and has earned his keep IMHO.
But man - get off Jackson’s Junk!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First half of the year everyone was considering Jackson for MVP. Miami exposed him and he hasn't been the same since. In the Miamo game and the following 2. Lamar has been sacked 13 times, thrown 3 TDs and 6 INTs

Espn and fs1 skip and Stephen a, all those guys still saying it.... 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns handled us too if you recall, and they injured lamar. We need Ravens to lose but CLE looks like they'd spank us again, hopefully that game doesn't matter.

I feel like we can beat that team if we don’t give up pick 6s and tackle Chubb. That game didn’t feel right at all.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:32 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Keyshawn, J. Will, and Max hype him every chance they get when I listen in on the radio.

Everyone has been... It's ridiculous. Even NFL network I heard Nate Burleson saying it
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They seem to REALLY love Lamar and Wilson. It's annoying. 

It probably started when he went 30-7 to start his career, got an MVP and was 36 TD to 6 INT with 1200 yards rushing  (7 TDs) in 2019.

36-6 and 1200 yards rushing. Bengals fans sure love to hate anyone other than Burrow lol.

Mayfield is 11 TD 6 int all season, let's hate on that fool for having 2 starting RBs.

I think Wilson won at least 1 bowl, don't remember. If you're asking for attention we won't get any until we get to the AFC championship someday.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They seem to REALLY love Lamar and Wilson. It's annoying. 

That's the world we live in today...
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Everyone has been... It's ridiculous. Even NFL network I heard Nate Burleson saying it

I'd understand if they would say Lamar is keeping the Ravens in the season because of the other injuries, but his play hasn't been special. To label him the MVP is just lame.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It probably started when he went 30-7 to start his career, got an MVP and was 36 TD to 6 INT with 1200 yards rushing  (7 TDs) in 2019.

36-6 and 1200 yards rushing. Bengals fans sure love to hate anyone other than Burrow lol.

Mayfield is 11 TD 6 int all season, let's hate on that fool for having 2 starting RBs.

Your logic doesn't make sense to me. I know Lamar was already an MVP and was awesome. We're talking the present, 12/12/2021. Lamar isn't playing MVP ball.

Your "Bengals fans sure love to hate anyone..." comment is ***** dumb. Nobody said they hated the guy. We're discussing he shouldn't be considered an MVP this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:58 PM)pally Wrote: Vulvas are tough...have you ever witnessed what childbirth does to that part of the anatomy?  Find a better insult

Truth.

Better to call something a testicle, where a quick kick leaves someone doubled over in pain.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:34 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I feel like we can beat that team if we don’t give up pick 6s and tackle Chubb. That game didn’t feel right at all.

I heard a lot of people say this, that pick 6 ended it. That pick 6 was our first drive, wasn't it? I believe in momentum also, but I'd chime PhilHos in this case, we were down only 9-0 or 10-0 at that point in the 1Q. 

We got smoked the rest of the game too. If we lose after that kind of singular misstep we won't make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
If Cleveland wins then today is a must win game or we fall out of playoff seeding at this point.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Your logic doesn't make sense to me. I know Lamar was already an MVP and was awesome. We're talking the present, 12/12/2021. Lamar isn't playing MVP ball.

Your "Bengals fans sure love to hate anyone..." comment is ***** dumb. Nobody said they hated the guy. We're discussing he shouldn't be considered an MVP this season.

I don't think your reply dignifies a response, but there's a reason they focus on someone who is 36-6 and 1200 yard rushing "just a short while ago". Your definition of present is different. Lamar isn't even Burrow's age yet lol.

He started 30-7 what more are you going to ask. Curry still got attention when they fumbled and miss the playoffs, once you're a superstar, that's all.

If we win 4 games in a row nobody is going to give you attention. By the way their record is better than ours, so what is your point? Lol.

After today we may be tied even after getting smoked by Cleveland, they've also had more injuries than us (88 people on their roster), not giving the Bengals excuses but there is more to just saying "why do they focus on the raven s so much". They're still leading the DIV. (AT PRESENT- using your words) - why shouldn't they?
Reply/Quote
Boy, Boomer is really homering today lol... He hates the niners still. He said I pick the bengals for reasons I won't talk about lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Your logic doesn't make sense to me. I know Lamar was already an MVP and was awesome. We're talking the present, 12/12/2021. Lamar isn't playing MVP ball.

I don't get how anyone thinks he is an MVP.. It's not what have you done 2 years ago. It's about now... He's not even a top 20 QB
Reply/Quote