Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-12-2021, 03:48 PM)Tony Wrote: Lamar carted off.. he's done

He’s been done for weeks lol
Reply/Quote
Soooo if the Clowns win and we don’t show up today and get an L, the Stains edge us out of the playoffs
if the season ended today.

Just sayin
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: He’s been done for weeks lol

Their backup is complete garbage too!
Reply/Quote
Shit! Bad Baker has shown up
Reply/Quote
Total. Lol.

Something tells me Jackson will be back.

They will still lose though lol.

Anyone else worried about the last game of the year? I am.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:06 PM)Tony Wrote: Their backup is complete garbage too!

I don't want to see an injury but there is a part of me who would love to see the 39-year-old emergency QB/punter play 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
**** Tucker.. He ain't saving them today
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: He’s been done for weeks lol

Truth and it drives me crazy how ESPN touts he's still an MVP candidate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 03:58 PM)pally Wrote: Vulvas are tough...have you ever witnessed what childbirth does to that part of the anatomy?  Find a better insult

(12-12-2021, 04:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn. 

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm not afraid of either one of these teams. Our offense is superior by far..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and it drives me crazy how ESPN touts he's still an MVP candidate.

Same. Jock-loving mofo’s of certain teams and players. Can’t stand ESPN. They sold out a decade ago. Can’t stomach them anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:10 PM)pally Wrote: I don't want to see an injury but there is a part of me who would love to see the 39-year-old emergency QB/punter play 

Our luck. He would come in and go off for 4 tds lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and it drives me crazy how ESPN touts he's still an MVP candidate.

I...haven't heard a single person say he's anywhere near an MVP candidate this year. More "what's wrong with Lamar?".

What's wrong is, without a running game, he's not a good QB. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Same. Jock-loving mofo’s of certain teams and players. Can’t stand ESPN. They sold out a decade ago. Can’t stomach them anymore.

For real he's got like 15 passing tds and 13 ints.. His yardage is Hella low too.. He literally a bottom 10 passing QB..
Reply/Quote
Well. The Raiders are getting a shalacking. They are out of the race.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Our luck. He would come in and go off for 4 tds lol

Here comes the 39 year old now lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I...haven't heard a single person say he's anywhere near an MVP candidate this year. More "what's wrong with Lamar?".

Touchdown Brownies!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I...haven't heard a single person say he's anywhere near an MVP candidate this year. More "what's wrong with Lamar?".

He's just not a good QB at all... I don't care what he has around him. The Bengals and Dolphins put the blueprint out. Keep him in the pocket and 0 blitz..
Reply/Quote

First half of the year everyone was considering Jackson for MVP. Miami exposed him and he hasn't been the same since. In the Miamo game and the following 2. Lamar has been sacked 13 times, thrown 3 TDs and 6 INTs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First half of the year everyone was considering Jackson for MVP. Miami exposed him and he hasn't been the same since. In the Miamo game and the following 2. Lamar has been sacked 13 times, thrown 3 TDs and 6 INTs

The Bengals contained him before Miami did. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote