Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-14-2018, 05:01 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: If we got their 1st round pick, I'd be happy, because we could pick his replacement.

You mean the next Keith Rivers.

Nervous
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 04:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Exactly, i understand that he is a suspension or concussion away from not playing but he is our Defense, without him we are not the same.

Please no, unless we get GREAT value... Sad

Don't they pick like 4th or 5th in RD 1 this year? If this is in the offering and another one next year, I'd do it. Love Burfict and you're right he is the passion on our D! It would suck but I'd still do it.
Reply/Quote
Mannnn, I don't care what value chart you guys pull out of your ass' ('scuse me French), but I'm not settling for anything less than their 1st round pick I don't care!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Burfict for Raiders Coach?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Saw it on twitter.  Hope we have a solid backup plan.  Can't remember, any backers there we could trade for....plus a draft pick.?  Hell....let's trade straight up for Khalil Mack..  LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean the next Keith Rivers.

Nervous

Yeah you're right... Why is it so hard for us to draft and develop linebackers?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 04:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Maybe get their spot in Rd 1 and get someone like Nelson or even Edmunds but that might be to high for him.

Or maybe a top 10 pick like Keith Rivers will fall to us.

Nervous
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Saw it on twitter.  Hope we have a solid backup plan.  Can't remember, any backers there we could trade for....plus a draft pick.?  Hell....let's trade straight up for Khalil Mack..  LOL

Someone said that to me, and I said deal. Mack makes more (I believe so, anyways). I'd do that in a heartbeat...otherwise I'm guessing our end goal would be a mid round pick (not a fan of) and off loading money (I guess that's fine, but what's the end game there).

Our LB core is not great, only made even reasonable by Burfict's play. Without him? I'm extremely worried. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
No way!?!? We CANNOT trade Burfict away. He is the heart of our defense WTF are we doing?!?..We can't do this he is the best LB in the Nfl. Don't trade him!!!!
Reply/Quote
I've seen two pundits that have said the same thing, nothing is confirmed outside of a rumor. I'm hoping it is Oakland reaching out and us not actively shopping him.

Reply/Quote
Im not a fan of Burfict, so I have no problem with him gone.

However, and its a big however, even I know that the defense is not as good when he isn't in there.

So if he does get traded, they cannot afford to whiff on who is replacing him and/or what they are getting in exchange.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Someone said that to me, and I said deal. Mack makes more (I believe so, anyways). I'd do that in a heartbeat...otherwise I'm guessing our end goal would be a mid round pick (not a fan of) and off loading money (I guess that's fine, but what's the end game there).

Our LB core is not great, only made even reasonable by Burfict's play. Without him? I'm extremely worried. 

All good points. I'd damn sure take Mack!

That prolly ain't happening....so it had better be multiple picks including a 1st....or a 1st and a good player.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Marvin is practically in love with Burfict, so it wouldn't shock me if this turns out to BS.

But if true, wowzers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: All good points. I'd damn sure take Mack!

That prolly ain't happening....so it had better be multiple picks including a 1st....or a 1st and a good player.  

First or a second I guess I could be okay with but at best I don't see anything more than a 4th and maybe a 7th. 

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:06 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Yeah you're right... Why is it so hard for us to draft and develop linebackers?

we don't draft them until day 3 typically or at all.

Burfict is an interesting character its a risk to keep him or to trade him.

I doubt t Austin would be very happy
Reply/Quote
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Marvin is practically in love with Burfict, so it wouldn't shock me if this turns out to BS.

But if true, wowzers.

I'm in love with Burfict. I'll shout it from the mountains. I would be crushed.

Reply/Quote
There's no way the Linebacker Whisperer lets one of his lucky draws get traded away.
Reply/Quote
Better Fn not.

Errrrr i will be super pissed
Reply/Quote