Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-14-2018, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict for Raiders Coach?

Sold ThumbsUp

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't buy it but if they did that I would be incredibly pissed.
Reply/Quote
im a huge burfict fan, but this could be a move to get rid of personality issues on the team. especially with jones now gone

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:33 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You mean Joe Arrigo? He RT'd the guy I was talking about. That is his "source". A guy who, again, has no ties to either team in any way.

Dirty rotten bastid to boot. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 04:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: they need to create ~10M of roller cap space to never use.

I guess you've never heard of injury settlements.   Wink
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Someone will die
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:25 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The source came from an unverified account who has no ties to either football team.

I have more followers than that person who tweeted it for crying out loud.

And numerous Cincy sports guys (including Jim O) have said this is simply false.

Yeah, this small-time reporter might be pulling this rumor out of his ass, but I'm not sure that 'amount of followers' is always the best barometer to determine whether something might be true or not. 

Adam Schefter has a shit load of followers and he said Marvin was leaving.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Jim O, Katherine Terrell, and Paul Dehner are all saying it's not happening. I'm inclined to believe them.
Reply/Quote
Part of me feels like I could exhale from not waiting for the next suspension or injury, but nah. I still want him here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:43 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Jim O, Katherine Terrell, and Paul Dehner are all saying it's not happening. I'm inclined to believe them.

thats an awful strange rumor for someone to make up

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What's Rivers have anything to do with this?

Just a reminder for all the people saying we could draft Burficts replacement in the first round.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, this small-time reporter is pulling this rumor out of his ass, but I'm not sure that 'amount of followers' is always the best barometer to determine whether something might be true or not.

Adam Schefter has a shit load of followers and he said Marvin was leaving. Ninja

Truth. Multiple sources said that Marvin was probably gone, hence the shock that he resigned what he did. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:45 PM)Okeana Wrote: thats an awful strange rumor for someone to make up

Agree, and there is a Guenther connection, but for now I'm assuming it isn't true. 

Also read the Patriots haven't been connected to McCarron either, so who knows. It's the Wild Wild West at this point.
Reply/Quote
So this appears to be a fake rumor. However, I was hoping it was true. While I'm in the minority, I'd like to see Burfict get shipped out. Due to injuries and suspensions, Burfict has only played 36 out of 64 games since the start of the 2014 season. With his history of suspensions, concussions, and penalties, I don't have a problem with it if the Bengals do trade him. I'm sure if he played for another team that his suspensions would lower because the Steelers wouldn't be crying about him non-stop.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:45 PM)Okeana Wrote: thats an awful strange rumor for someone to make up

The power of suggestion...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Honestly... We should be lookin for burficts replacement anyway. He's one more concussion or suspension away from being done in the NFL.

Yeah, I know, our defense sucks without him and all that. But let's be real: Burfict isn't reliable. He's fast approaching the point of being more trouble than he's worth. If Oakland is indeed interested in trading for him, I say strike while the iron is hot.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:43 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Jim O, Katherine Terrell, and Paul Dehner are all saying it's not happening. I'm inclined to believe them.

Do you have Katherine's number? I would like to double check your thoughts.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 06:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do you have Katherine's number? I would like to double check your thoughts.

Or Katherine Webb.  Either Katherine will do.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 05:39 PM)Okeana Wrote: im a huge burfict fan, but this could be a move to get rid of personality issues on the team.  especially with jones now gone

Bingo.

As much as Marvin loved Burfict in the past, I think he's grown tired of his antics.
Reply/Quote
Hobslob sezz the rumor is NOT true.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Reports-Huber-re-ups-Report-of-Tez-trade-talk-dubious/5e82aa05-5c2e-4226-b2b1-7e21f15193f2
Reply/Quote