Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEELERS at BENGALS PREDICTIONS
Might as well get it going. OK, it is the morning after win over Browns. In 2017, who doesn't beat the Browns ? All this talk about Bengals play-off hopes still alive IF THEY BEAT STEELERS. So if they beat Steelers, they can beat anybody and are at 6-6 and very much in Wild Card picture.....IF THEY BEAT STEELERS who look like a Super Bowl Team. .....On Any Given Sunday.....IF THEY BEAT STEELERS, we can start pounding down the play-off hunt Kool Aid.

We heard the first Steelers game was a key game to get back to .500. We lost. We heard Jacksonville was a key game. We lost. So Bengals have beat Browns twice. Beat Indy without Luck. Nice win over Bills who were playing good at the time. A win in Denver is a good win any season. So 5-6 on the season. Team started 0-3, so team is 5-3 since that rocky start. A win over Steelers makes that 6-3 since 0-3 start and means Bengals have turned their season around and the AFC Wild Card is up for grabs. IF THEY BEAT STEELERS. ....THIS IS A KEY GAME. Do we stay in THE HUNT or NOT ???

OK, your Game Predictions....I would LOVE a win over Steelers and Bengals playing good enough ball to get to play-offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Uhhhh....well....if we can just......maybe....but if they.....yeah it's going to be a blowout.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pain and disappointment. We could win, but we would have to have our run game go off like they did last time, and our defense play really well. It's going to take the team to start playing with fire the rest of the season. IF we do beat the Steelers I will be super hyped up and will be drinking the shit out of the playoff kool-aid. Shit, if we win out I will think we will win in the post season... Such a turn around in mindset from the start of the year, lol. I just can't let my hopes up for the Bengals, because they always let me down, but I can't help but get my hopes up.
Reply/Quote
Prediction 1.. Zebras 100-Bengals 0..
Prediction 2.. Nothing good coming next Sunday 
Prediction 3... Marvin: We have to do better..duh! Or The refs are just doing their jobs..or both..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Maybe we should all pitch in to the Referee Benevolence Fund aka a bribe..  

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Don't get excited. Just go about your normal business next Monday. It will be a blowout. The Steelers will be doing endzone celebrations all night that will be on Sportscenter all week. Burfict will do something stupid and blame it on someone else. Our line will get manhandled on both sides of the ball. The Steelers defense will be mocking Mixon all game about how he cant hold Bell's jockstrap. So next Monday you might as well Netflix and chill. I wont fall into the ol excitement trap again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:28 AM)grampahol Wrote: Prediction 1.. Zebras 100-Bengals 0..
Prediction 2.. Nothing good coming next Sunday
Prediction 3... Marvin: We have to do better..duh! Or The refs are just doing their jobs..or both..

What about Monday?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's a prime time game, Marvin Lewis is still out coach, and it's against the Steelers...Yea we're probably going to lose. The worst part is they honestly even that much more talented then us. At this point Andy and Ben are probably pretty comparable.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:42 AM)Sweetness Wrote: It's a prime time game, Marvin Lewis is still out coach, and it's against the Steelers...Yea we're probably going to lose. The worst part is they honestly even that much more talented then us. At this point Andy and Ben are probably pretty comparable.

On offense they are way more talented than us.  Their backup right tackle is better than either of our tackles.  Ben is better than Andy.  Brown and Bell are the best in the league.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: On offense they are way more talented than us.  Their backup right tackle is better than either of our tackles.  Ben is better than Andy.  Brown and Bell are the best in the league.

I wouldn't say way more talented. Obviously the line is the difference. Bell and Brown are great, don't get me wrong. I think Brown is probably the best WR in football right now. But again, it all comes down to their line opening holes and giving Brown time to get open. I don't think they are significantly better then AJ or Mixon/Gio. There's nothing about Ben this year to indicate he's still better than Andy. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What about Monday?

Monday schmonday.. I threw out all my calendars when I realized I'm going to die someday anyway..
Monday is just prolonging the misery.. 

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:48 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I wouldn't say way more talented. Obviously the line is the difference. Bell and Brown are great, don't get me wrong. I think Brown is probably the best WR in football right now. But again, it all comes down to their line opening holes and giving Brown time to get open. I don't think they are significantly better then AJ or Mixon/Gio. There's nothing about Ben this year to indicate he's still better than Andy. 

Yeah if you switch teams with Brown and AJ, AJ may come out on top.  

Reply/Quote
I bet you're all looking forward to watching the Squealers out there with their 'on camera celebrations' and their patented cutesy bullshit.. huh? Adorable, huh? Ya just wanna give em a big ol hug, eh?

Reply/Quote
Bengals come out with fire and intensity and play smash mouth football. Mixon has another big day and Burfict puts fear into the Steelers. Bengals win 27-14
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Maybe we will get lucky and the team will follow Tomlin's lead and start focusing on playing the Pats in the conference title game.

Reply/Quote
For the first time in 20 + years I am not going into a big Bengals game optimistic, I'm afraid I've been Bungalized. But Hey, Lets GO BENGALS, BEAT PITTSBURGH!
Reply/Quote
In our favor is Bengals normally give Steelers at least one hard game a year and sometimes win it. Many years we have been blown out in one game but the other game was a hard fought game. I would love Ogbuehi and Fisher and Bodine and the O line to block us to victory and make me look very stupid for ever doubting the wisdom of one Mike Brown. With some blocking we do have something that has beat Steelers before. Dalton to Green. Really, McCarron to Green should have been the winning touchdown. If we can just get some blocking. I like Atkins and Dunlap and the D maybe not letting Steelers put up a basketball score. Keep the score to something a Dalton to Green connection can win again or set up the game winning field goal like in 2012 as an early Christmas present from Santa.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
WE GET SCREWED!

Without the K-Y.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Kneelers 20
Reply/Quote
Burfict goes bananas in a key situation and is penalized, possibly ejected. Pitt scores on that drive. Andy, with his sphincter puckered almost as tight as ebenezer’s wallet, throws a pick on the ensuing drive. Pitt turns a close game into a blowout.

We’ve seen this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote