Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ Bengals Predictions
35-20 Saints
Reply/Quote
34-23 bengals
Reply/Quote
Saints will come out all beat up and injured from their match vs the rams today, therefore we WILL win after our bye. Otherwise i want to see heads start rolling.

Bengals 35 - Saints 17
Reply/Quote
A little early to predict. Would like to see who we get back from injuries. Right now? Wo0uld have to say 41-17 Saints.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Drew Brees is going to feast underneath all day long I'm afraid.

Saints - 40
Bengals - 34
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 02:24 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Drew Brees is going to feast underneath all day long I'm afraid.

Saints - 40
Bengals - 34

I don't think Brees will need a big day because their running game will destroy us.

Also, I see the 40 as very possible but if AJ is out, the 34 seems like a pipe dream.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Brees vs. the Bengals defense and a Bengals offense without AJ Green.

Saints in a laugher: 41-17
Reply/Quote
Gotta see who's in who's out before making a points guess. However I'd say it's a very safe bet the Saints win heads up.
Reply/Quote
34-13 saints
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
After watching the Saints opening drive against the Rams it will be the Chiefs game 2.0
Reply/Quote
Who Dat: 73
Who Dey?: 3
Reply/Quote
Bengals D is one of the worst. New Orleans offense is one of the best. Also, AJ Green will be out. This could be a repeat of the Kansas City arse whooping. Saints 35 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Kamara will kill us running and catching and Brees will throw some to Thomas just for fun.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Saints' O-Line is beast. Goodnight Bengals 37-10
Reply/Quote
After watching them put up 35 against the Rams in the first half today, I'm not sure that I even want to watch the game next week. Looks like 'Pain' is the safe prediction....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Have 35 at the half vs. a much better Rams team.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:53 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: After watching them put up 35 against the Rams in the first half today, I'm not sure that I even want to watch the game next week. Looks like 'Pain' is the safe prediction....

....now where did I put that Clubber Lang .gif...
Reply/Quote
Can't believe all the doubters here.

Bengals are coming off a bye week AND are at home. They have had time to rest and get ready for next Sunday. Even if AJ is missing, having this extra time will give Lazor and Dalton more time to formulate a winning strategy. The defense should regroup and bounce back.

Saints win 38-21
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I heard someone on Mo Egger's show last week say that the Bengals could have a chance against the Saints because they aren't so good outdoors in the winter. With that said I hope there's a foot of snow next Sunday. Even so it will probably only be 42-17 Saints.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:54 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Have 35 at the half vs. a much better Rams team.

Stop exaggerating. They'll score no more than 70.
Reply/Quote