BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
WILSON
HUBBARD
READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Fran Game Game Ball
The boys dominated on both sides of the LOS today and it shouldn't have been as "close" as it was. So who gets the 9ers Game Ball:

JOE BURROW: 283 passing yards, 43 Rushing Yards, 3 TDs, 134 QBR

JOE MIXON: 87 Rushing Yards, 23 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

JA'MAR CHASE: 10 catches, 100 yards, 1 TD

LOGAN WILSON: 11 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDs

SAM HUBBARD: 6 tackles, 1 sack

DJ READER: Shut down the interior running game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: F9kLDPUW4AASIL6?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
gotta give it to Burrow. So glad to see him healthy and making plays.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: F9kLDPUW4AASIL6?format=jpg&name=large]

Played out of this world lol
Reply/Quote
I went Mixon for his best game of the season.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
This game reminds me of that playoff game against the Bills last year. Today the entire team played well: Wilson and Pratt with clutch plays; Burrow to Chase; and Mixon with his best game of the year. Burrow won my vote, but I wanted to vote for the entire team.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Voted but I want to shout out the Bengals had 1 penalty against them. That was huge entire team stuff.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow. Just as King Arthur and The Land are one, so it is with Burrow and The Team.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Virtually a 'whole team' kind of performance, but Burrow gets the game ball for me. Ignoring all the content, he played phenomenally... incredibly accurate (I think they quoted 2nd all time franchise, for a QB with out 20 attempts), 3 TDs, no picks and made big plays with his legs.

Including the context... I mean, he looked pretty back to me guys. Pre-Bye Burrow was awful at times, and while he was improving, he wasn't quite there. He was there today and was elite. It was the best case scenario, our QB is fit again, and that lifts the ceiling on our season hopes.
Reply/Quote
My vote for “Other” goes to Germaine Pratt. His interception of Brock Purdy near the goal line was critical to stopping the 49ers’ momentum.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow

Over 80% completion %. He just wasn't going to be denied.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow. He's back to form
Reply/Quote
Burrow. He was elite on the road against a top D.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:46 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Virtually a 'whole team' kind of performance, but Burrow gets the game ball for me. Ignoring all the content, he played phenomenally... incredibly accurate (I think they quoted 2nd all time franchise, for a QB with out 20 attempts), 3 TDs, no picks and made big plays with his legs.

Including the context... I mean, he looked pretty back to me guys. Pre-Bye Burrow was awful at times, and while he was improving, he wasn't quite there. He was there today and was elite. It was the best case scenario, our QB is fit again, and that lifts the ceiling on our season hopes.

Agree here. What I saw was that Burrow was getting rocked on some plays, then just popped up like it was no big deal and made a huge play next opportunity. He just seemed more durable overall which is a great comfort over when I was praying that any of the most minimal contact might spell disaster early on.

And now we got two halves of prime Burrow versus just one (as with Seattle). So many questions got answered today and while it was just one game it was a damned important one.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Joe Burrow

Over 80% completion %. He just wasn't going to be denied.

According to the announcers, at 28 out of 32, the second highest completion percentage of any Bengals all time, after Ken Anderson.
Reply/Quote
Gave it to Burrow. Really good job running the ball too when he needed to.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:54 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Gave it to Burrow. Really good job running the ball too when he needed to.

Although it made me really nervous at times, Burrow seemed to make it a point to put his shoulder down and deliver a blow on those runs as though he wanted to give everyone a clear sign that he is healthy and motivated.
Reply/Quote