Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 vs Tennessee
What it says in the title.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals @ Titans in the divisional round will be official for SAT @ 4:30 in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Bonk…I lost the announcement war. Please merge.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wow... #1 Seed in the AFC doesn't even merit a primetime slot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:11 AM)Synric Wrote: Wow... #1 Seed in the AFC doesn't even merit a primetime slot.

Because Bengals. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Please.. No Tony Romo!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:10 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Bengals @ Titans in the divisional round will be official for SAT @ 4:30 in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Bonk…I lost the announcement war. Please merge.

[Image: 8a75ee92-e5fb-49b7-8986-49ebc698a5f2_text.gif]

Hilarious

Never too many threads about our second playoff game (in the same year) in over thirty years!
Reply/Quote
WTF??? I hate this shit. Why couldn't it be night time or on Sunday????
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Fine by me... They did just fine Saturday at 4:30.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:15 AM)jason Wrote: Fine  by me... They did just fine Saturday at 4:30.

Yep. I like the Saturday evening games. 

Reply/Quote
I like the Early time on Saturday. Let us focus on getting the job done and worry about the rest after
Reply/Quote
How we feeling about the matchup, given that our d line is a bit in tatters? To me it definitely seems to be the friendliest possible next opponent after witnessing Buffalo utterly dominate last night and the challenge that is the Chiefs at Arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
I’m good with the day and time. Then we’ll get an extra day’s rest for the AFCCG.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm ok with it!

Just need to find a place around to watch it!

Might look for somewhere to get bottle service but everywhere downtown will most likely be a fortune. Everywhere will be packed around here. I was thinking Covington or Newport but Covington is always college kids with fake IDs.

Might get a reservation at Wings & Rings or somewhere........ maybe BWs.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because Bengals. Ninja

If the Bengals make the Super Bowl they will reschedule it for Wednesday at 9pm right after Survivor.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:24 AM)BigStripedCat Wrote: How we feeling about the matchup, given that our d line is a bit in tatters? To me it definitely seems to be the friendliest possible next opponent after witnessing Buffalo utterly dominate last night and the challenge that is the Chiefs at Arrowhead.

I'll take Burrow over Tannehill every day of the week. Henry is coming off an injury, and may have lil rust. They're definitely a good team, but I think we can take them... We've been pretty damn good on the road this year too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:29 AM)Synric Wrote: If the Bengals make the Super Bowl they will reschedule it for Wednesday at 9pm right after Survivor.

And the 6 hour pregame show will be all about Dallas' prospects and who will QB the STeelers next year. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:29 AM)jason Wrote: I'll take Burrow over Tannehill every day of the week. Henry is coming off an injury, and may have lil rust. They're definitely a good team, but I think we can take them... We've been pretty damn good on the road this year too.

Agreed. Not saying we cruise. Not even saying we win...but I really like our chances.

I think we can beat Tennessee.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:29 AM)jason Wrote: I'll take Burrow over Tannehill every day of the week. Henry is coming off an injury, and may have lil rust. They're definitely a good team, but I think we can take them... We've been pretty damn good on the road this year too.

Yeah, I like this matchup a lot honestly. The Titans are good, but as long as we make sure our DT's are okay we win this game 
and go to the AFC Championship and most likely it is against the Bills who are the best team I saw lately besides us. Should be 
fun regardless, I like us against the Titans though for sure. Like you say, Burrow over Tannehill, Henry coming off injury and 
should have some rust etc.

If Burrow, Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Uzo are on the same page while our OL plays decent we can beat that Defense.

The Titans have some good players on D though and AJ Brown is a stud on Offense, Julio Jones should play but he is not the
same as he used to be. I really like our chances in this one as the first Playoff game is out of the way against a team that just 
won 4 games in a row. No pressure now.
Reply/Quote
I am definitely happy we don't have to go to Arrowhead or Buffalo right away. I liked the matchup before those injuries, but feeling more nervous now. Hopefully the next man up can provide serviceable performances. Anyone hear any details on if we're trying to sign someone? I heard Boyd was trying to recruit Geno Atkins, but didn't know anything beyond that.
Reply/Quote
I like our chances as well. Ten is built to run the ball and go PA with Big physical WRs. Problem is they are not healthy and will not be. AJ Brown and Julio are banged up. And King Henry is coming off and injury. I think we can rattle Tannehill around and slow the running game down enough. We can put up the points against this pass defense. They struggled big time VS the pass throughout the season. Mostly the first half they were very bad. But we match up in a good way for us on offense. Our DT situation makes me nervous however. Lets hope for a good week of practice and getting some guys back.
Reply/Quote