Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the 2018 NFL Combine
Brown may just go undrafted. It was a disastrous day for him. Historically bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Brown has looked terrible, but I'm one to give credit for going out there and giving it a shot. Dude most likely knew he was going to do poorly but went out there and competed. I remember when folks wrote off the honey badger after his bench; yet I gave him credit for getting under the bar.

If Orlando were to some how fall to our second; I think he'd be a steal
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Brown has looked terrible, but I'm one to give credit for going out there and giving it a shot. Dude most likely knew he was going to do poorly but went out there and competed. I remember when folks wrote off the honey badger after his bench; yet I gave him credit for getting under the bar.

With the offensive line talent in this draft class Brown is going to slide big time. My guess is fourth round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
At this point, just give me McGlinchey or Smith/Edmunds.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I’m at no longer interested in Brown before the 4th/5th rd now. New interest piqued by the numbers Kolton Miller put up. Anybody see his drill work?
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:00 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yeah, I’m at no longer interested in Brown before the 4th/5th rd now.  New interest piqued by the numbers Kolton Miller put up. Anybody see his drill work?

I imagine Miller goes top 10 when it is all said and done.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:23 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I imagine Miller goes top 10 when it is all said and done.

I imagine any GM that takes him in the top 10 only watched the combine. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Brown is done for me. No way, no how do I want him near this team.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I imagine any GM that takes him in the top 10 only watched the combine. 
Tackles are hard to find and it is what the 2nd or third most important position on the field? I see a guy who has the most talent out of all the tackles and a guy who can develop into a top player. Your probably right that he shouldn't based off tape but that doesn't mean he won't.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Brown has looked terrible, but I'm one to give credit for going out there and giving it a shot. Dude most likely knew he was going to do poorly but went out there and competed. I remember when folks wrote off the honey badger after his bench; yet I gave him credit for getting under the bar.

Agree here that would not write him completely off and would still think he is worth a shot. Think I would wait later than the second round though.
If he is there in 3rd am considering it and am pouncing if he falls to the 4th.  
(03-03-2018, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I imagine any GM that takes him in the top 10 only watched the combine. 

Agree here as well and not nearly as high on him as some. Not saying he is horrible or anything but do not want him at 12 personally. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I like isaiah wynn at tackle.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/969387159156178944?s=19
Reply/Quote
The Browns will take Barkley first and get the QB at 4.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson is skipping the drills. Only going to throw today
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 11:30 AM)McC Wrote: The Browns will take Barkley first and get the QB at 4.

As they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: As they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the best player in the draft and he will never make it to 4.  We'll be chasing this guy for the next eight to ten years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

awe that's cute he gets a participation award.  he's a 4th rounder tops

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:17 PM)McC Wrote: He's the best player in the draft and he will never make it to 4.  We'll be chasing this guy for the next eight to ten years.

Yep, hard not to be impressed by him. 

Already knew it from his play but he is just making those drills look easy and his interviews are the extra fancy icing on the cake. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 04:16 PM)count35 Wrote: Imagine if "Man Boobs" Andre Smith ran HIS 40 in a thong??? Yikes it was bad enough seeing him without a shirt back then!!!! Sick  LOL

[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?h=533&w=800&q...crop_y=top]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 12:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep, hard not to be impressed by him. 

Already knew it from his play but he is just making those drills look easy and his interviews are the extra fancy icing on the cake. 

As they say, he checked off all the boxes.

Reply/Quote