Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the Bowl Games 20-21
[Image: logo_main.svg]

UGA: JORDAN DAVIS/DT- I have a lot of respect for the players that straped in up each weekend in this environment and not only did this kid do that he returned from a elbow injury to play with his team in this bowl game while many are sitting it out. At 6'5" 330 dude is a force in the middle

UC: MYJAI SANDERS/DE- Great size (6'5"/258) who lives in the opponent's backfield. Kid had 7 sacks and 10.5 TFL this year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 01:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: logo_main.svg]

UGA: JORDAN DAVIS/DT- I have a lot of respect for the players that straped in up each weekend in this environment and not only did this kid do that he returned from a elbow injury to play with his team in this bowl game while many are sitting it out. At 6'5" 330 dude is a force in the middle

UC: MYJAI SANDERS/DE- Great size (6'5"/258) who lives in the opponent's backfield. Kid had 7 sacks and 10.5 TFL this year. 

The big fella showed some pretty good athleticism, stunting around to the outside on his first snap of the game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 02:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The big fella showed some pretty good athleticism, stunting around to the outside on his first snap of the game.

#55 on UC with an absolute stupid play. 

Reply/Quote
[Image: 2021_Rose_Bowl_logo.jpg]

BAMA: Possibilities in the 1st:
PATRICK SURTAIN II/CB: Big CB with NFL pedigree
DEVONTA SMITH/WR: "The Slim Reaper" is just a play maker. Perfect skill set for an offense looking for quick passes

2nd RD:
ALEX LEATHERWOOD/OT: Nothing wrong with Bama Bookends protecting Joe
DYLAN/MOSES/LB: Sideline to sideline heat seeking missile.  

UND: 
JEREMIAH OWUSU-KORAMOAH/LB: Similar to Isaiah Simmons who came out last year from Clemson
TOMMY KRAMER/OG: Powerful man on the inside. Look forward to watching he and Barmore battle. 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 2021_Rose_Bowl_logo.jpg]

BAMA: Possibilities in the 1st:
PATRICK SURTAIN II/CB: Big CB with NFL pedigree
DEVONTA SMITH/WR: "The Slim Reaper" is just a play maker. Perfect skill set for an offense looking for quick passes

2nd RD:
ALEX LEATHERWOOD/OT: Nothing wrong with Bama Bookends protecting Joe
DYLAN/MOSES/LB: Sideline to sideline heat seeking missile.  

UND: 
JEREMIAH OWUSU-KORAMOAH/LB: Similar to Isaiah Simmons who came out last year from Clemson
TOMMY KRAMER/OG: Powerful man on the inside. Look forward to watching he and Barmore battle. 

Liam Eichenberg is a big name to watch. If the Bengals win or trade back either Eichenberg or Christian Darrisaw could be the pick.

He needs a bounce back game after a rough outing vs Clemson's Myles Murphy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
That #6 from Bama ain't too bad.

Reply/Quote
Alabama play action and RPO is killing Notre Dame.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I still think Dylan Moses is one of the best Linebackers in college football. He might not have the measurables as Micah Parsons but he is asked to do ALOT more.

Reply/Quote
[Image: t_500x300]

tOSU: 

WYATT DAVIS/OG: Dude is a hoss. you have to look hard to find a flaw in his game

SHAWN WADE/CB: Physical cover DB

CHRIS OLAVE/WR: Something tOSU get right is WRs

JUSTIN FIELDS/QB: We need him to impress, but not because we want him

Clemson:

JACKSON CARMAN/OT: 6'5" 342 OT with a mean streak

JAMES SKALISKI/LB: A mad man and I love that at LB

Reply/Quote
Alright, Smith is really good. I’ve been saying Chase all the way if we can’t get Sewell but I’d be fine with Smith as well.
Reply/Quote
Nick Saban just another home grown West Virginia boy making history.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 09:40 PM)tBengal Wrote: Alright, Smith is really good. I’ve been saying Chase all the way if we can’t get Sewell but I’d be fine with Smith as well.

I think Smith just re-opened the door to us getting Sewell at #5.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 09:45 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I think Smith just re-opened the door to us getting Sewell at #5.  

I’d be fine with that. So Jacksonville is going Lawrence. Jets and Dolphins I assume will be the ones that will probably draft a player we would draft...if we’re #5. I think Falcons will go defense.
Reply/Quote
I was very impressed with Smith as he lit up ND for 3 TD's and looks like he has a gear others simply do not have. . He is also a punt return threat. So, Chase may not be 1st WR taken. My only knock on Smith is he seems small, but man can he run and jump. He also dropped a pass today and muffed an onside kick, but again, a stud.

Leatherwood also looked very good at LT, the DE's from ND are pretty good and he stymied them for 4 quarters.

Surtain looked very good as well, ND does not have great wide receiver group, but I liked the way he tackled. He is no Dre Kirkpatrick build wise.

UC could not hold the lead, but they showed they could play with the SEC today. Sanders would be nice 4th or 5th round pick, Tall and weighs 258 and very athletic. He may go earlier now than the 4th round,

For future, ND freshman TE from Northern Ky. is a stud. Also, love their safety (#14) who is a sophomore. kid is 6'4", fast and a ball hawk.

Now on to Clemson and ND. The battle of possible #1 and #2 picks in draft
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 10:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was very impressed with Smith as he lit up ND for 3 TD's and looks like he has a gear others simply do not have. . He is also a punt return threat. So, Chase may not be 1st WR taken. My only knock on Smith is he seems small, but man can he run and jump. He also dropped a pass today and muffed an onside kick, but again, a stud.

Leatherwood also looked very good at LT, the DE's from ND are pretty good and he stymied them for 4 quarters.

Surtain looked very good as well, ND does not have great wide receiver group, but I liked the way he tackled. He is no Dre Kirkpatrick build wise.

UC could not hold the lead, but they showed they could play with the SEC today. Sanders would be nice 4th or 5th round pick, Tall and weighs 258 and very athletic. He may go earlier now than the 4th round,

For future, ND freshman TE from Northern Ky. is a stud. Also, love their safety (#14) who is a sophomore. kid is 6'4", fast and a ball hawk.

Now on to Clemson and ND. The battle of possible #1 and #2 picks in draft

Has Mijae Sanders declared? I know he’s a junior but I hadn’t heard of him declaring.

You know all the really good DEs that can bend to beat the best tackles? Sanders has that. Great pick up anytime after the 2rd if he does declare
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 10:52 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Has Mijae Sanders declared? I know he’s a junior but I hadn’t heard of him declaring.

You know all the really good DEs that can bend to beat the best tackles? Sanders has that. Great pick up anytime after the  2rd if he does declare

I will be shocked if he comes back. Yeah, I think he showed GM's today he is worth a 3rd round pick (f he declares).

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Josh Fields is doing the Bengals a big favor so far.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Josh Fields is doing the Bengals a big favor so far.

I agree

He looks great so far

Reply/Quote
Fields goes from down on the field to throwing a dart. Draft him Jets.
Reply/Quote
That dumbass didn't learn from last year when he blasted Jefferson. Bye bye dummy.

Steelers are sure to draft him late...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote