Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the Bowl Games 20-21
Kind of the only time I’ve ever rooted for OSU lol
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That dumbass didn't learn from last year when he blasted Jefferson. Bye bye dummy.

Steelers are sure to draft him late...

Yeah looked pretty intentional to me. Couldn't believe there was no flag to begin with but then again they haven't been throwing flags on Clemson even though their WR's have been pushing off constantly.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ohio State have shut down Travis Etienne and Clemson does not have an answer. Justin Fields saying Trevor Lawrence Who?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That dumbass didn't learn from last year when he blasted Jefferson. Bye bye dummy.

Steelers are sure to draft him late...

He;s a steeler for sure
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 11:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Ohio State have shut down Travis Etienne and Clemson does not have an answer. Justin Fields saying Trevor Lawrence Who?

This is going to either intensify or quiet the talk that Lawrence can't perform under pressure. Saw it last year vs LSU and we gonna see how he does in the 2nd half here.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 12:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This is going to either intensify or quiet the talk that Lawrence can't perform under pressure. Saw it last year vs LSU and we gonna see how he does in the 2nd half here.

Lawrence at least needs to make this a football game down 3 TDs

Edit: Clemson scores a TD as I hit post lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 12:33 AM)Synric Wrote: Lawrence at least needs to make this a football game down 3 TDs

Edit: Clemson scores a TD as I hit post lol.

And then Fields just shot his stock way up. 

Wyatt down...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yup Fields will go #2 to somebody either to the Jets or a trade up. Bengals could very well get Sewell at #5
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 12:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And then Fields just shot his stock way up. 

Wyatt down...
Yup, just moved up two more spots
Reply/Quote
Fields is a lot tougher than I gave him credit for. Somebody is going to take him before we pick, and I love it.
Reply/Quote
Olave probably moving up as well
Reply/Quote
Sewell may be back in the cards, gentlemen.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
After the bs last year with the overturned fumble, i was going to put my fist through a wall if they overturned that one.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 12:52 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Sewell may be back in the cards, gentlemen.

Nah he is going to be a Jet easily. 
 Fields was absolutely Terrible against both Indiana & Northwestern. One game isn't going to put him at #2 no matter how impressive it is.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 01:06 AM)J24 Wrote: Nah he is going to be a Jet easily. 
 Fields was absolutely Terrible against both Indiana & Northwestern. One game isn't going to put him at #2 no matter how impressive it is.

Blowout win vs Clemson?  Plus if they beat Bama..... I wouldn't rule it out.

Jets just took an OT right? Do they really need another?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

I wouldn't be so sure
Reply/Quote
Dam Fields is having a hell of a game!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 12:48 AM)samhain Wrote: Fields is a lot tougher than I gave him credit for.  Somebody is going to take him before we pick, and I love it.

Sorry, but i don't see how the Jets pass on him. Darnold should be packing his bags after this weekend.

Reply/Quote

It's more than 1 game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 01:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's more than 1 game. 

Yup one more to go
Reply/Quote