Other
4.76%
9 4.76%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game, Game Ball
It has been 11 years since Seattle had given up a 17 point 2nd half lead, our boys did it in the 4th Quarter. So time to issue a much deserved game ball. Who gets the Seattle Game Ball?

ANDY DALTON: 331 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 95.9 passer rating

GIO BERNARD: 101 total yards, ran his hardest when it mattered most (Jeremy who?)

TYLER EIFERT:  8 catches, 90 yards, 2 TDs (Jimmy Who?)

ADAM JONES: 5 tackles, 1 INT, 1 sack, 1 Pass Defended, 3 PRs for 66 yards

VINNY REY: 13 tackles, 1 Pass Defended

CARLOS DUNLAP: 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks

MIKE NUGENT:  3/3 Extra Point, 2/2 FG including game tying and game winning
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton, yet again. 4th quarter/OT defense gets coustody of the game ball on weekends.
Reply/Quote
Andy got it done again...
Reply/Quote
You could probably pick a lot of guys but I gotta go with Andy. Again. This is getting old hat and I love it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Eifert.

Clutch catch..wow...
Reply/Quote
Dalton.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I love me some Andy and he totally deserves it but I'm spreading some of that love to Adam Jones. The defense totally turned around after his pick and stayed fired up the rest of the game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I know everyone wants to give a game ball but this game was the the best example of team victory. The entire team stepped up when it was needed. Amazing win and Andy Dalton continues his MVP season.

I refuse to vote for any one player. Other it is.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I voted for both Gio and Eifert.

Eifert was a beast, but I have a feeling without Gio as well, we would have lost this game (15/80yards).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1.) Red Ripper - shreds again
2.) Big Los - Russell is gonna need the cold tub
3.) Eifert - two TD's plus the huge catch to get us to OT
4.) Bernard - tough all day
Reply/Quote
Dalton, Eifert, and Gio all refused to lose. They stepped up their games like stars do when you need it most. Wow.
Reply/Quote
Atkins picked up a huge sack at the end too, earning his keep. He body slammed Wilson, like you should do to someone Johnny Manziel's size.

Why not 16-0?  Rock On
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton did great, but still made some mistakes with the bad throw INT and holding the ball too long a few times. Thats not a slam on him, but its why I gave my vote to Eifert. He did everything asked of him and more.
Reply/Quote
Not mentioned for Game Ball, but play of the day goes to Dre Kirkpatrick.

Late in the 4th Dennard let his man go and he has no support deep, Dre sees it breaks off his man and gets to the receiver at the exact same time as the ball. Seattle completes that, we lose.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dalton was five points away from having a 100 QBR against the 2nd ranking defense and Legion of Stupid Nicknames.

Not bad at all.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Dalton then Pacman Jones.
Reply/Quote
Andy F'n Dalton.
Reply/Quote
I picked other because I believe the Bengals defense deserves the game ball. If you take away the Offensive fumble which led to the Seahawks touchdown, the score is only 17-7. Meaning the Seahawks actually only scored 17 points on our defense. Our defense held the Seahawks for the rest of the game in order for us to be able to comeback. Our offense wasn't producing much until the 4th quarter and if our defense wasn't there we definitely would have lost.
Reply/Quote
Dalton or Eifert

Went Eifert, but it was so close
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Nuge'

"Do you Trust Nuge'?"

Um, running his ass on the field, nailing it, then kicking it into the wind and getting it off the upright? Fwa-shing!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote