Other
4.76%
9 4.76%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game, Game Ball
It was really close between Dalton and Adam Jones.

I just went with Adam cause he seemed to fire up the entire team including Dalton and i had to pick a
Defensive player after the way the Defense stoned Seattle in the 4th and in overtime. Adam had some
nice Returns as well and put our Offense in great positions multiple times when we needed it the most.

Dalton was awesome once again though, but i had to go with a Defensive player and Adam was the one
who stood out the most to me besides Dunlap, Geno and Thompson.

The whole team really deserves a game ball and Eifert, Gio, Mo, MLJ and even Green had good to a great
game going against Seattle's Defense which is one of the best.
Reply/Quote
Pffff...How do you not vote for Andy this time around? He led this team back from 17 down in the 4th quarter and took them into overtime for the win.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Pffff...How do you not vote for Andy this time around?  He led this team back from 17 down in the 4th quarter and took them into overtime for the win.

I think one of the questions you have to answer yourself is how did we get in such a position. 

Andy threw an INT in our End Zone when we were running all over the Seahawks. Punch that one in for 7 and we may have broken the team's spirit. 

How could you not vote for Eifert?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:50 PM)KingPoster Wrote: I think one of the questions you have to answer yourself is how did we get in such a position. 

By Andy throwing a red zone interception.
AND......
By the defense letting the Seahawks run all over them.
By Whitworth committing a holding penalty that wiped out a 72 yard TD
By Burkhead dropping the ball and having it go the other way for 6
By the O-Line letting the Seahawks front 7 in the backfield all day
...and many, many other factors.

To pretend that Dalton is the reason that the team was down by 17 is massively ridiculous.

To pretend that Dalton didn't put the team on his shoulders and perform masterfully to bring them back for the win is even more ridiculous.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:50 PM)KingPoster Wrote: I think one of the questions you have to answer yourself is how did we get in such a position. 

Andy threw an INT in our End Zone when we were running all over the Seahawks. Punch that one in for 7 and we may have broken the team's spirit. 

How could you not vote for Eifert?

[Image: tumblr_mke3twKJL21rsobi3o1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote