Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Send Jacksen Packing
I knew there was just something with this choice.

comes to traning camp fat expecting a spot and can't hold it down from other rookies that were picked later than him?

We're already not losing a ton of productivty by sending Jackson packing. Get em out.
(01-07-2022, 10:18 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I knew there was just something with this choice.

comes to traning camp fat expecting a spot and can't hold it down from other rookies that were picked later than him?

We're already not losing a ton of productivty by sending Jackson packing. Get em out.

You really don't know a lot about anything football, do you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
What are we talking about?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-07-2022, 10:18 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I knew there was just something with this choice.

Wow..really like, you know..perfound n stuff..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Somebody's been into the cough syrup.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Random, but I’m guessing this won’t happen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

I think it is spelled Jackson... yup pretty sure... let me look... yup it is in fact Jackson.

Also, Rick James would approve of this thread. Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

What? This place has been wild with all the drunk posts this week lol

Is there some news about him? Did he up and quit?

He has always been a bigger guy who struggled with weight. I’ve noticed the last few weeks he seems to have slimmed way down which is a good sign. Although I guess it could just be from the illness he had earlier this year too.

Not every college kid comes in and is an all star like Chase. Let’s have a little perspective before we go cutting a rookie with his potential. He’s actually showing some progress on the field (slowly) from what I’ve seen lately. Did get bulled pretty bad the other day though.

He’s certainly been disappointing so far but cutting him on a rookie salary in his first year is just plain stupid.
It's Janet ....Ms. Jackson if you're nasty !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
(01-07-2022, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Somebody's been into the cough syrup.

The 'ol JaMarcus special.

[Image: 09ca4d10e0f63666328eb145a9c480a9.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Stop being so mean to Jackie.

He probably has some glandular problem.
(01-07-2022, 11:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The 'ol JaMarcus special.

Lil Jon would approve

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Send him packing after 1 year? Lol no.

100% rely on him going into next year without serious competition? Also lol no.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Too much size and athleticism there. He's obviously not giving them what I'd want to get out of a second round OL on a OL starved roster, but he's also not Jordan or Redmond. He gets a little time. He guarded the blindside for the premier prospect in all of college football and did it very well. I think he's worth trying to develop.

My biggest worry with him his his history of back injuries.

Comes into training camp recovering from a back injury he played with.
So this thread is basically he's a fatty, cut him?
(01-08-2022, 01:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So this thread is basically he's a fatty, cut him?

Willie Anderson was fat for literally his entire career.  I guess we should have cut him.
Is the OP the same guy that bashed Andy Reid for being overweight? If so, he obviously has some serious issues…

We win a few games and all of a sudden these people with the worst takes start coming out of the floor boards.
(01-07-2022, 11:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The 'ol JaMarcus special.

That comes in a combo from Pacman's pizza joint with a side of twisty bread.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]