Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously? A lion?
(08-15-2015, 02:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How a poached lion brings up this much backlash but the Planned kill baby hood and take
their body parts gets not near as much attention makes me wonder bout this world.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 02:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How a poached lion brings up this much backlash but the Planned kill baby hood and take
their body parts gets not near as much attention makes me wonder bout this world.

The lion was living independently for 13 years.... a fetus does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 09:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: The lion was living independently for 13 years.... a fetus does not.

In a sanctuary under protection is hardly living independent.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 10:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In a sanctuary under protection is hardly living independent.

It is if you're a liberal - Cecil was doing just fine living off the gubmit.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 02:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How [a poached lion]* brings up this much backlash but the Planned kill baby hood and take

* taxes
* political parties
* immigration
* nudity on TV
* free healthcare
* free education
* same sex marriage
* civil rights
* tort reform
* public unions
* CEO pay
* public bailouts

Etc, etc. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 10:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In a sanctuary under protection is hardly living independent.

So it should be killed?  I'd hate to know what your solution is for all the babies on welfare. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 03:02 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So it should be killed?  I'd hate to know what your solution is for all the babies on welfare. Shocked

Do welfare babies leave the house and torment villages of people to the point where they can not walk unless in a large group?

Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do welfare babies leave the house and torment villages of people to the point where they can not walk unless in a large group?

Wink

If you live in Ferguson or Baltimore they do.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do welfare babies leave the house and torment villages of people to the point where they can not walk unless in a large group?

Wink

(08-16-2015, 10:54 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: If you live in Ferguson or Baltimore they do.

That was pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 09:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: The lion was living independently for 13 years.... a fetus does not.

BTW, i do not like what the dentist dude did, it was extremely cruel and a bunch of BS.

I just tend to notice the fact that human lives do not seem to matter to lots of humans and it is sad.

To me it is disgraceful and makes me sick to my stomach.

But a Lion's life means so much more...
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 08:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, i do not like what the dentist dude did, it was extremely cruel and a bunch of BS.

I just tend to notice the fact that human lives do not seem to matter to lots of humans and it is sad.

To me it is disgraceful and makes me sick to my stomach.

Have you had much interaction with guys like Lucie in your lifetime?

I'd save a housefly's life over some of these maniacs.
Reply/Quote
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/12/minnesota-dentist-who-killed-cecil-lion-wont-be-charged-in-zimbabwe/

Quote:Zimbabwe will not charge a Minnesota dentist for killing its world-famous lion, Cecil, because he had obtained legal authority to conduct the hunt, an environment minister said Monday.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/12/minnesota-dentist-who-killed-cecil-lion-wont-be-charged-in-zimbabwe/

Wow all that drama and nonsense for nothing.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 08:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: To me it is disgraceful and makes me sick to my stomach.

Jimmy Kimmel went on national tv and ***** cried.  I don't know if he's just extraordinarily stupid or a gigantic dbag.
Reply/Quote
Dbag ..... It was a lion
Reply/Quote