Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we push to remove Hip-Hop Concerts?
[Image: Cincinnati-Riot-Victim-WKRC.jpg]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/shock-report-police-attacked-by-mob-in-cincinnati-rescue-white-man-from-black-beatdown/

Quote:…”So then we form into riot formation with helmets on and begin passing out the shields. Honestly this was the first time I got to partake in this. So we see ahead a scuffle begin and think it’s just a fight. Well not so much, it was like 40 v. 1. I saw 40 v. 1, it was 40 black youths stomping the crap out of one unlucky male white. He didn’t do anything to deserve this beating except be white. I’m going to skip all the rhetoric and just say don’t we all matter??? This just pissed us all off. Time to rescue or at least try to get these thugs off of him. So we were sent in with shields and arrest team to do a victim rescue. Feel bad for the guy since he nor anyone deserved a beat down like that for no reason…”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Wow, you sure left a whole lot of room for discussion here with your yes-no question. Great work, bfine.
(07-07-2015, 12:05 AM)treee Wrote: Wow, you sure left a whole lot of room for discussion here with your yes-no question. Great work, bfine.

So is that a yes or no?

(07-06-2015, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: Cincinnati-Riot-Victim-WKRC.jpg]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/shock-report-police-attacked-by-mob-in-cincinnati-rescue-white-man-from-black-beatdown/

Nah...you'd have to ban Rock n' Roll concerts to. Sad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert
(07-07-2015, 12:40 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Nah...you'd have to ban Rock n' Roll concerts to. Sad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert

Over 45 years ago and no racial hatered. Seems relevant.

(07-07-2015, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Over 45 years ago and no racial hatered. Seems relevant.
A Black man taking a beating from the Hells Angels?

Meh...it's the first to come to mind.  There are plenty of others.

We could add book burning if you'd like also.
(07-07-2015, 12:56 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: A Black man taking a beating from the Hells Angels?

The guy jumped on stage after Mick Jagger had already been assaulted, and Security removed him from the stage. Later he pulled a gun on  security. No doubt just because he was black. 

(07-07-2015, 01:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The guy jumped on stage after Mick Jagger had already been assaulted, and Security removed him from the stage. Later he pulled a gun on  security. No doubt just because he was black. 
The guy jumped on the stage after Jagger?  Not cool if he did.

But if you're hiring the Angels for security, there's bound to be trouble.

If you want to make this a debate of what causes more trouble "Rock" or "Rap"  Well then I'd say both. Or neither

What was the point of your thread?
(07-07-2015, 01:20 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: What was the point of your thread?

The fact that folks are looking to remove the symbol while ignoring the cause.

If The Confederate Flag is a symbol of hate and racism, then isn't hip-hop a symbol of violence and racism?  

(07-07-2015, 01:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The fact that folks are looking to remove the symbol while ignoring the cause.

If The Confederate Flag is a symbol of hate and racism, then isn't hip-hop a symbol of violence and racism?  

no
People get the shit kicked out of them for no reason all the time. Censoring cultural expression isn't going to fix the innate ills of humanity.
(07-06-2015, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: Cincinnati-Riot-Victim-WKRC.jpg]

The police have no idea how this started so their claiming that he was just beaten up because he was white is wrong.  They shouldn't make stuff up like that when they did not see what started the altercation.
More people arrested and more property damage from the riot after Kentucky lost in the final four.

But I guess there is no need to get rid of college basketball because most of those kids doing the burning were white.
(07-07-2015, 01:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: More people arrested and more property damage from the riot after Kentucky lost in the final four.

But I guess there is no need to get rid of college basketball because most of those kids doing the burning were white.

How many had violence directed toward them because of their race?

Your guy's examples are feeble and irrelevant, but at least you're trying. 

(07-07-2015, 02:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How many had violence directed toward them because of their race?

Your guy's examples are feeble and irrelevant, but at least you're trying. 

How many people at this concert had violence directed at them because of their race?

The police don't know what started the fight that got the white guy beat up.  The white guy may not have been innocent at all.  You, and the police, are just making this assumption becaus you are racists.

White cop kills a black guy....black guy had to deserve it.

Black guys beat up white guy......no way white guy deserved it.
(07-07-2015, 01:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The police have no idea how this started so their claiming that he was just beaten up because he was white is wrong.  They shouldn't make stuff up like that when they did not see what started the altercation.

Link to any black folk beaten up?

I don't mind you looking ignorant. 

(07-07-2015, 02:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Link to any black folk beaten up?

I don't mind you looking ignorant. 

Link to any black people doing anything to deserve getting beaten up?

You are the one looking ignorant.

Why do you just automatically assume that the white guys was innocent, but when a black guy gets shot you automatically assume he deserved it?
(07-07-2015, 02:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The white guy may not have been innocent at all.  You, and the poice, are just making this assumption becaus you are racists.

There is a very good chance you have a future in writing rap lyrics.

Question: How do we know the folks shot in the church were innocent?

Answer: Because we are not overly naive. 

Yeah ban away.... All anyone wants to do is ban everything now.... Let's mother hen every adult now because "we" know better than they do.

Let's have a purge night while we are at it.... That should get the progressives excited. They can kill black people and anyone else who doesn't submit to their nanny state.
(07-07-2015, 02:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Link to any black people doing anything to deserve getting beaten up?

You are the one looking ignorant.

Why do you just automatically assume that the white guys was innocent, but when a black guy gets shot you automatically assume he deserved it?

What black guy got shot and any link to me blaming them? Help me out, because I don't want to appear ignorant.

The police said the "white guy" was doing nothing wrong.