Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simens looks good
He looks realy good, given it's his debut against a Carolina D.

I'd suggest those who picked us as a shoe-in against the Broncos because of their QB situation reevaulate it at the very least.

I was among you, and I am.

Siemens made a few mistakes that'll diminish with experience. Apart from that, he looks better than Brock Lobster so far.
Reply/Quote
Lol he just threw another pick
Reply/Quote
And it was a bad pick - throwing with defender in face off back foot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 11:28 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Lol he just threw another pick

I don't fault him for the first one. That was more on the Broncos' O-Line.

Didn't see the one he just threw. But he's lead that offense on some sustained drives where he made some good throws and decisions.
Reply/Quote
Man CAR punter booms one 80 yards
Reply/Quote
76 yards, but yeah I went 0_0
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 11:31 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I don't fault him for the first one. That was more on the Broncos' O-Line.

Didn't see the one he just threw. But he's lead that offense on some sustained drives where he made some good throws and decisions.

He'll carry the water, until the up and comer is ready to tote the load.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Good game so far. Cam just limped to the locker room.
Reply/Quote
Really liked the Broncos coming out throwing to start the game. Looks like he needs to trust his arm a bit more but looks solid so far nonetheless minus the interception.

The story here though is Newton. Got nailed that last drive. Hobbling.
Reply/Quote
Scam just got away with intentional grounding.
Reply/Quote
Siemien sure can lead a back on a swing/screen pass. He puts it right in front of them, they catch the ball running.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 11:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Siemien sure can lead a back on a swing/screen pass.  He puts it right in front of them, they catch the ball running.

Yeah, that settled just right into the front of that guy's chest while he was running.

Know he has the 2 INT, but I am actually fairly impressed by him thus far. Broncos running game is better than I thought it'd be, too. Not sure why they aren't feeding the ball to CJ Anderson more.... and as I type that, they throw a screen to him for a TD.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like this kid. He is showing poise and only one of the INTs is really on him.

If Denver had just featured Anderson from the start and not given the ball to Davonte Booker at all they would be leading this game right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 11:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I like this kid. He is showing poise and only one of the INTs is really on him.

If Denver had just featured Anderson from the start and not given the ball to Davonte Booker at all they would be leading this game right now.

Might not be much longer until they lead, and of course the Panthers get UR after the play because they're a team full of unlikable people.

Reply/Quote
Siemien looks like an athletic Macaroni: some nice throws, some terrible, lots of dink and dunk.

So, serviceable and so far, he hasn't lost the game for them, but he certainly isn't winning it.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 12:05 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Siemien looks like an athletic Macaroni: some nice throws, some terrible, lots of dink and dunk.

So, serviceable and so far, he hasn't lost the game for them, but he certainly isn't winning it.

More athletic, with what seems like better going through the progressions before trying to run, and better pocket awareness.

Reply/Quote
Glad Denver picked up the first there, as Rivera got away with one on the challenge (they did not call timeout before the snap but the refs let it slip).
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 12:07 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: More athletic, with what seems like better going through the progressions before trying to run, and better pocket awareness.

MUCH better pocket awareness and he actually CAN run.
Reply/Quote
Enjoying this game. Can't wait for sunday
Reply/Quote
And the refs help Carolina again....they get away with a flagrant pick play.
Reply/Quote